RDA talks extensively about mcgregor and analyze some of connie's fights

His kicking game is one of the best in MMA. He's caught many opponents circling away from his left with spinning back kicks and a wheel kick. He dropped Brandao with one. You said "aside" from the Brandao kick and the ones (many) against Chad, but you also left out others, Dustin Poirier included and Dennis Siver.

RDA's "plan" to circle away from his left is something so obvious it's not even worth mentioning. It's the very first thing that any coach, fighter or analyst would think of. Like Conor won't have an answer for it, he already has shown that he does. RDA should stick to his NCAA wrestling skills and forget about standing with McGregor.
It's not a plan, he just pointed out that Chad was doing this exactly mistake and it was a basic thing.

His kicking game is one of the best in MMA. He's caught many opponents circling away from his left with spinning back kicks and a wheel kick. He dropped Brandao with one. You said "aside" from the Brandao kick and the ones (many) against Chad, but you also left out others, Dustin Poirier included and Dennis Siver.

RDA's "plan" to circle away from his left is something so obvious it's not even worth mentioning. It's the very first thing that any coach, fighter or analyst would think of. Like Conor won't have an answer for it, he already has shown that he does. RDA should stick to his NCAA wrestling skills and forget about standing with McGregor.

He was just analyzing Chad's fight. He says in the video that Conor has power in his hands and that he needs to avoid the left, to wait and mix it up grappling with boxing and kicks, he also mentions leg kicks because of Conor's stance. He also says he'd like to win by submission.

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

EDIT: Brasil Wand beat me to it.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.

He was making fun of Kenny Florian but it went over your head. Unless you're also poking fun and it went over my head. I get the feeling it's the former.

Yawn. You've never analyzed a fight I can tell. Conor's the best linear kicker in the Featherweight division and at 155 he's the best there too. He can also kick well laterally. Talk to any analyst for proof of that. You're one of those fools that believes having good leg kicks and a hard body kick means you're an elite kicker. Anybody can kick the legs and the body hard. Weidman was going tit for tat with Rockhold, the best kicker at Middleweight (him and Machida), trading hard body kicks. Is Weidman an amazing kicker now too? Get a clue.

I wouldnt even want to read any of your fight "analysis", you know why? Cause you suck at it and are bias. Simple as that. The last analysist I talked about how well Connor kicked resulted to be a damn retard!!! I'll give you three guess' on who I am talking about. Who said Weidman is a bad kick anyways? He is not as good as Rockhold but still good. Weidman punched and KO'ed Silva does that mean he is a better puncher striker? Your example is shit.

http://sportv.globo.com/videos/sens...e-preparacao-para-enfrentar-mcgregor/4829230/

he prefers to submit him in this fight, that it has been a long time since he submitted someone in a fight

he wont waste an opportunity to end the fight, but if he sees that hes completely dominating the fight and that he damaged him a lot in the first round and if he (RDA)'s able to take it to the secound round he will like coast a bit (he kinda like doesnt complete his thought, he says that like he wants to put a beating on mcgregor, make him suffer and all that but then he says like at the end of the rounds he will like put the pressure up and punish him at the end of each round. not sure i got it, if he was the one that didnt say it correctly or if him just stupid)

--
See, this is the problem I have with guys who come in to face Conor. Just beat the damn guy. Don't even let a second thought of anything else get in your head. I mean, why even think about taking that risk? Beating him will be insult enough. You can't come in and face Conor with aggression. Conor talks a lot of crap but he does't actually have any anger at the person he's talking crap too and he doesn't fight with emotion at all. That's one of his biggest strengths. He's 100% focused on fighting. Fighting angrily and even showing a little personal aggression will lead to mistakes that Conor is waiting on.

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.
thanks.gif

GIF-breaking-bad-disappointed-disappointment-let-down-no-SMH-GIF.gif

Dude the guy you are talking with is a retarded troll who knows nothing about fighting LOL. You can talk about lateral movement and technical boxing all you want but this moron will come up with shit like RDA is a world destroying assassin of the highest order. You are wasting your time and don't worry he won't be back here after March 5th.

Were not talking about who has the best movement dumbass. Were talking about who has the better kicks overall. Who has Connor KO'ed with Kicks? Yeah thats right a total of 0 with his amazing lateral kicking movements. Youre better stick to trying to finding out what does Connor's ass smells like than talking about fighting.

Mendes is a decorated wrestler and his shot is great. There haven't been many fighters in MMA with that kind of wrestling shot to get singles and doubles. He does beautifully turn the corner, can transition from a single to a double with ease, go high with a body lock and get the slam, run the pipe, chain wrestle, everything you'd expect a high level wrestler to be able to do. RDA's wrestling is good (for MMA) but pretty basic.

One thing that is noticeable about RDA though is that he telegraphs his punches a lot. Robin Black mentioned this on Rogan's podcast recently and he said that he doesn't like criticizing fighters at all but it's something he can't not notice and just forget about. With a striker as lethal as Conor (or Wonderboy, nice AV btw), you can't afford to telegraph your shots. Both guys will absolutely need to be on their A game on the 5th because they're both strong finishers and powerful, athletic fighters.

Yeah he flares his elbow out on his straight lefts big time, it's something I noticed in the Pettis fight, but he still generates decent power and his speed helps make up for that telegraphing against most opponents. He also does a decent job of getting his head off line when he throws it. Conor's laser-precise left on the other hand, right down the pipe or across his own body, is on a whole different level.

Someone is going to figure out Connor--it's just a matter of time. He has the most competitive line of contenders waiting for him if he gets past RDA. I put my money on the field against Connor. Just way too many tough fighters. I just don't think he can go on a historic Anderson Silva or GSP run, because he'll have a tougher road. Silva was helped by not the greatest of competition and we saw the beatings GSP took even in victory, once the division started catching up to him. So maybe it's RDA or Frankie or Khabib, but someone will get him. I think it happens within 12 months.

Oh, okay. That explains why K-1 never had any champions or top fighters that were karatekas. Wait...

Your ignorance is quite amusing, btw.

They had like what, 2? All in the least technical HW division. Schilt may of had a karate background but he fought with a dutch muay thai style. Andy Hug back in the mid 90's when HW kickboxing was hardly developed?

The kickboxing scene is dominated by thai, and dutch boxing styles. Here and there a few karate guys do ok, but for the most part they get dominated.

So RDA will circle to his left. Now that's never been thought of before. In return they get spinning back kicked or wheel kicked to the head or body, what Conor nails opponents with when they do this.

True. I've noticed this too. But that's a risky move if he doesn't land it perfectly. I don't know if he's do too many spinning kicks in this fight with someone as dangerous on the ground as RDA. I'm also sure that RDA has watched the fight against Brandao so he will be expecting it.

"Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least knowwho said it. " - Kenny Florian

I disagree. Aldo was 100% too cocky and overconfident going into that fight, bragging about never watching Conor fight, not needing a gameplan vs a joker like Conor, etc.

The UFC favoritism thing is way overblown. In Brazil, where he lives and trains he is very well known and gets tons of positive attention. I really doubt the UFC's treatment of Conor is something he even paid attention to.

It's as simple as the fact the Aldo is a really confident guy which turned into outright cockiness when Conor started amping things up.

Conor was in his head, but not in the way people think. Conor talked so much that Aldo was absolutely convinced Conor was just a loudmouth clown that he (Aldo) could just walk right through.

I think that if Aldo was thinking that way he wouldn´t have paid a southpaw french kickboxer, Jonas bilharinho (mma figher that fights like conor) and ANDY SOUWER for his camp.

He was taking it very serious. What he was is mad, pissed.

My opinion of course.

I think that if Aldo was thinking that way he wouldn´t have paid a southpaw french kickboxer, Jonas bilharinho (mma figher that fights like conor) and ANDY SOUWER for his camp.

He was taking it very serious. What he was is mad, pissed.

My opinion of course.

No way Aldo hired him, that was all Pendernais.

Dig up some interviews of his pre-fight fight. You'll hear no anger, just cockiness.

Were not talking about who has the best movement dumbass. Were talking about who has the better kicks overall. Who has Connor KO'ed with Kicks? Yeah thats right a total of 0 with his amazing lateral kicking movements. Youre better stick to trying to finding out what does Connor's ass smells like than talking about fighting.
Not going to waste my time with you dude. You say some of the dumbest things on here and try to make it sound like you know a thing or two about fighting. at least after march 5th you will have a new account nut hugging Conor's next opponent LOL. don't cry

Someone is going to figure out Connor--it's just a matter of time. He has the most competitive line of contenders waiting for him if he gets past RDA. I put my money on the field against Connor. Just way too many tough fighters. I just don't think he can go on a historic Anderson Silva or GSP run, because he'll have a tougher road. Silva was helped by not the greatest of competition and we saw the beatings GSP took even in victory, once the division started catching up to him. So maybe it's RDA or Frankie or Khabib, but someone will get him. I think it happens within 12 months.

Silva is a known steroid cheat so theres that

No way Aldo hired him, that was all Pendernais.

Dig up some interviews of his pre-fight fight. You'll hear no anger, just cockiness.

It´s Aldo´s money, not Andre´s, fighters chose how much they will spend every camp, he could go with just his regular training.

Not going to waste my time with you dude. You say some of the dumbest things on here and try to make it sound like you know a thing or two about fighting. at least after march 5th you will have a new account nut hugging Conor's next opponent LOL. don't cry

HOw about your do us all a favor and delete your account When RDA wins. I am doing it if Connor wins. That way you can start a new and your sins will be forgiven with your new shitty account, :D.

Back