RDA talks extensively about mcgregor and analyze some of connie's fights

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/videos/sens...e-preparacao-para-enfrentar-mcgregor/4829230/

but its in portuguese. 17 min

basically says that mcgregor fights focused in his straight left, is accurate with it, hes open to kicks, dustin was too emotional coming in to the fight
he likes to counter with his straight left, so you just have to wait. we're (RDA) gonna have a gameplan for that

that chad made a terrible mistake by basically only circling to mcgregor's left, and when he circled to the right is when he was most successful in the fight (and that it was a rookie's mistake). chad commited mistakes on the ground too, that he doesnt know how to have proper posture on the ground (?), how to pass guard. when he went for the lame ass guillotine, he had to stabilize his half guard (something like that)

he says he cant shy away from his game, his pressuring style

that aldo tried something that is used a lot against southpaws (straight to the chest and cross with the lead hand (i think thats it) but mcgregor countered it, that mcgregor seems to have studied it. that it was a sad day to everyone
that poeple text him and call him to say "kill kill kill", that you cant take it to the octagon. that if you listen to it and specially in fight week, that can change your mind. that you need to be focused in the octagon

he prefers to submit him in this fight, that it has been a long time since he submitted someone in a fight

he wont waste an opportunity to end the fight, but if he sees that hes completely dominating the fight and that he damaged him a lot in the first round and if he (RDA)'s able to take it to the secound round he will like coast a bit (he kinda like doesnt complete his thought, he says that like he wants to put a beating on mcgregor, make him suffer and all that but then he says like at the end of the rounds he will like put the pressure up and punish him at the end of each round. not sure i got it, if he was the one that didnt say it correctly or if him just stupid)

--

nothing much besides that, but maybe i missed something and some mistranslated stuff, but
he talks about having fear, about how he behaved on the press conference, but nothing really important, not that much, at least

Last edited:
"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Kenny Florian

More KenFlo Copypasta lol...

925cfb0d5325fecaad2f0a7cd0ce005b.jpg

"More KenFlo Copypasta..." - Kenny Florian

RDA is praying it will be the same Conor who fought Mendes
But he will be suprised of Conor 2 .0 who cant get ragdolled

Conor by ko 69 seconds

Give us more!

Pretty interesting stuff that I've agreed with. As long as RDA circles away from the left hand, chops down conors lead leg, and pressures smartly to work for the clinch/takedown he should have a pretty easy victory.

"a winner never quits and a quitter never wins" --Kenny Florian

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

EDIT: Brasil Wand beat me to it.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.

"Mr McGregor, if you want to come to the lightweight division, this is my division"- Kenny Florian

I always thought he should wait conor out and see what he is going to do. Just makin it easy for him if your just gonna aldo yourself straight away.

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.

Just dont ever think KFlo ever said anything people quote him by,its just an inside joke in this forum.

"When one of Us goes to war, We all go to war!"

-Kenny Florian

RDA brilliantly deconstructed McG's fighting style and will also deconstruct him into pieces inside the cage.

The thing that should scare RDA is that Conor has made this fight happen ( not the ufc)

So RDA can talk about Conor and his weaknesses but Conor came and made this fight

RDA didn't want Conor to come to 155

RDa is going down and he knows it

Give us more!

Pretty interesting stuff that I've agreed with. As long as RDA circles away from the left hand, chops down conors lead leg, and pressures smartly to work for the clinch/takedown he should have a pretty easy victory.
yeah, he said that he cant shy away from his game, his pressuring game. so lets see who retreats to the cage in the first moments

The thing that should scare RDA is that Conor has made this fight happen ( not the ufc)

So RDA can talk about Conor and his weaknesses but Conor came and made this fight

RDA didn't want Conor to come to 155

RDa is going down and he knows it

What's RDA got against red panty night?

Thanks Toco, good stuff. Sounds like RDA and team are mentally preparing well. In reference to Chad's guillotine mistake-position before submission. Conor nutthuggers will have you believe it was a Maia like choke and McConor did his best ADCC escape impression. Nah.

Lol

thatsthejoke.jpg

Back