RDA talks extensively about mcgregor and analyze some of connie's fights

The thing that should scare RDA is that Conor has made this fight happen ( not the ufc)

So RDA can talk about Conor and his weaknesses but Conor came and made this fight

RDA didn't want Conor to come to 155

RDa is going down and he knows it

Well it was either RDA or Frankie, he had to pick his poison and when picking RDA lets you have a belt even if you lose, not with Frankie, than it is either to see why he picked RDA over Frankie. He could have gone the pussy way and picked a stylistic match that favored him like Diaz who does not have a belt and nothing to offer except the insane trash talk in it but I give him props for going after RDA. But hey you have to same brain cells to understand Connor's thinking, something which Connor fans are lacking much of.

More KenFlo Copypasta lol...

925cfb0d5325fecaad2f0a7cd0ce005b.jpg
Iron Mike stole "everyone has a plan until they've been hit", from Joe Louis anyways.

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

EDIT: Brasil Wand beat me to it.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.
Mike stole that quote too.

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.

"I'm a bad man! Rumble young man rumble!". Ken Florian

Really refreshing perspective from RDA who is taking the analytical approach as opposed to Aldo who was just as obnoxious as Conor in the buildup to their fight, it just didn't get a lot of publicity.

Woosh

So RDA will circle to his left. Now that's never been thought of before. In return they get spinning back kicked or wheel kicked to the head or body, what Conor nails opponents with when they do this.

You would think people with 700 messages in less than 2 months would understand inside forum jokes.

Well, no...

So RDA will circle to his left. Now that's never been thought of before. In return they get spinning back kicked or wheel kicked to the head or body, what Conor nails opponents with when they do this.
oh yeah, his amazing kicking game that has knocked out everyone in the game

aside the brandao fight kick and the ones against chad, that isnt something really fearful coming from his kicks

yeah, he said that he cant shy away from his game, his pressuring game. so lets see who retreats to the cage in the first moments

He should definitely pressure, just patiently if that makes sense. Set up and choose his spots to come forward and try to put Conor against the fence or take him down. Press forward when he isn't in danger of a big left hand. If he does it recklessly and gets knocked out, that's really the only way I see him losing. That or him hurting Conor, and getting sloppy aggressive like he did against Cerrone and Conor counters him for a ko.

I just wish all these guys starting all the Conor threads would actually bet on him. Payout is crap for RDA because all the money is on him.

Good vid

Rafael very cerebral, very cool, very relaxed, down to earth, knows what he has to do, i liked it.

If RDA somehow loses it won´t be because of nerves, emotions or mcgregor´s mental games, or for denying Mcgregor´s abilitys, he analyzed everything very well, he is going to fight like he always does it seems, no external influence at all.

And what he does is bad for Conor, straight punches, hard leg kicks, takedowns, hard GnP, clinch work.

And it will be a bad night for mcclown.

oh yeah, his amazing kicking game that has knocked out everyone in the game

aside the brandao fight kick and the ones against chad, that isnt something really fearful coming from his kicks

All you need to do is watch a muay thai vs karate fighter video on youtube to see how well Conors tkd style kicks are gonna serve him. He will get his legs chopped out from under him a lot if he goes for a heavy kicking strategy like he did against Chad. Not to mention taken down and clinched. He doesn't have the luxury of having like a foot of reach on RDA like he did both those guys.

"Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your 'jiu-jitsu'. I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy."
-Kenny Florian

RDA needs to go heavy on the grappling to win this fight, I hope he doesnt stand with Conor and starts trading. He needs to take him down and beat him on the floor.

yeah, he said that he cant shy away from his game, his pressuring game. so lets see who retreats to the cage in the first moments
i've been wondering this very same thing. The man with his back closest to the cage loses.

Stock brokers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed -Kenny Florian

I just wish all these guys starting all the Conor threads would actually bet on him. Payout is crap for RDA because all the money is on him.

Conor is the bookies favourite.

5/4 RDA is actually a pretty good price

Back