RDA talks extensively about mcgregor and analyze some of connie's fights

Or, this embarrassing kind of shit can happen...

Dave Johnston vs Nongkhai Sor Prapasorn. Johnston knocked him down just seconds into the fight with a spinning back kick, this was just my favorite part of the fight. Johnston was a guy that couldn't deal with his clinch fighting or low kicks and still gave him a hell of a run, to a decision, where one of the judges scored it for Johnston.

Except Conor knows how to deal with low kicks, how to check them and return fire. I've seen limited work in the clinch that he's done and Conor has the kind of punching power where fighting him there is also a risk. He's shown his own Thai clinching skills (double collar thai) and knees against at least one previous opponent and unloaded several knees one after another.

Oh god your annoying are you? Connors kicks are flashy nothing else. His weapon are his hands not his kicks, understand that and no Connor is no elite kicker, flashy kicker, yes but not elite.

Meh, you can't circle away from someone's dominant hand while at the same time applying pressure - it's one or the other.

"One small step for man, one damn big step for mankind" - Kenny Florian

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

EDIT: Brasil Wand beat me to it.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.

Somebody hasn't been following MMA news and missed the joke...

Pretty sure that Mike Tyson said that first. If Kenny Florian ever said it then Kenny is just a copycat off Mighty Mike Tyson.

EDIT: Brasil Wand beat me to it.

PLEASE People if you are going to post things people say at least know who said it.

It's joke...

Yes.

The karate fighter can either get TKO'd from leg kicks or get ko'd from a knee in the clinch.
Or.. or... or the karate guy can break the muay thai guy's foot with his knee. Right?

Back