Rumored Rampage Ate the Whole Enchilada and The Restaurant's Staff, Comes in at 265lbs

He turned into Ahmed Johnson when he went to WCW lol.

So is this going to be in the morning or do I have to put in a all nighter?

Also goddamn...Rampage jesus..I wonder if he trained at all.

War Rampage I guess..

Sooo we’re just gonna pretend that bellator didn’t have their weigh-ins in a lobby with a generic motel 6 painting as a back drop? GOAT Fedor deserves better.

Fedor via swarm

How the fuck is he carrying all that weight? He looks soft but not fat IMO. He's about as tall as Hunt and about as heavy now but with hunt you can clearly see where the weight goes. Jackson not so much.

Doesn't matter though as Fedor will knock his ass out I'm afraid.

Wow...what the hell.

Wandy and Rampage when they were rivals looked pretty much the same size.

quinton-jackson-wanderlei-silva_crop_exact.jpg

Wandy moved down to fuckin 185 and Rampage is hoverin around SHW

Last edited:
How the fuck is he carrying all that weight? He looks soft but not fat IMO. He's about as tall as Hunt and about as heavy now but with hunt you can clearly see where the weight goes. Jackson not so much.

Doesn't matter though as Fedor will knock his ass out I'm afraid.

He'll look fat (for an MMA fighter) in the fight. Rampage has a good amount of muscle, plus Mark Hunt is Samoan...different body type naturally. Not surprising to see Rampage at this weight as he has stopped bothering to cut weight for years. He is just going to rely on his power, he doesn't really need to have his cardio at his absolute best against this Fedor because Fedor will just go for the KO and that opens a big opportunity for Rampage to land his counter left.

Wow...what the hell.

Wandy and Rampage when they were rivals looked pretty much the same size.

quinton-jackson-wanderlei-silva_crop_exact.jpg

Wandy moved down to fuckin 185 and Rampage is hoverin around SHW

Page is all natty thats why

rampage skull looks like it could weight at least 45 lbs..

Sooo we’re just gonna pretend that bellator didn’t have their weigh-ins in a lobby with a generic motel 6 painting as a back drop? GOAT Fedor deserves better.
Eh. Pride rarely had public weigh ins,but when they did,it was like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back