Rumored Rampage Ate the Whole Enchilada and The Restaurant's Staff, Comes in at 265lbs

Rampage is a guy at the Twilight of his career who loves to eat and hates dieting. I dont see what the problem is. Hes still in better shape than any of our flabby asses

I can't believe Fedor is almost even, betting wise.

No way fat boy can land a KO punch on him. Hampage gonna be swinging airballs all night

Up and comer Bubba Ladd would KO both these bums in under 3 mins

I duno what it is, but Aspen has a bit of a herp derp maisey Williams/Arya Stark thing goin that makes me happy in me pantaloons

If Fedor actually fought intelligently he could have a great chance against flat footed, bad cardio Rampage. Sadly he’ll most likely go in full blast winging punches and get caught.
GOAT’s gonna murk this fool. Jk love Rampage. But Fedor’s winning this shit for real.

Rampage is a guy at the Twilight of his career who loves to eat and hates dieting. I dont see what the problem is. Hes still in better shape than any of our flabby asses
U must have this forum confused with Reddit mma or the heavyweights or somethin

How ironic

Rampage becoming the very thing he ridiculed

Speak for yourself fatty fatcakes.

10pm EST tomorrow on paramount/dazn, should be fun

Back