Rumored Rampage Ate the Whole Enchilada and The Restaurant's Staff, Comes in at 265lbs

I'm skipping this fight as I don't want to see rampage continue. He still competitive and still has a chin but those who've tested his chin recently hasn't been natural heavyweights. Fedor can hurt rampage I'd love to see rampage knock fedors lights out but not expecting it.

Rampage has said his thyroid caused all this weight gain but I don't believe that completely.
He can def hurt rampage. He just might not be able to knock him out.

If I had the money I’d fly the “titty” guy in and give him a front row seat so Rampage could see him during the fight.

Only pic I could find

quinton-jackson-bellator-237-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Looks like he pulled an Andy Ruiz. He wouldn't even take off his shirt like a fat kid at a water park.
And with water in the painting behind him, lol

it is said that he is still eating, he even skipped sleeping to eat
probably come late at the fight and around 320

I'm skipping this fight as I don't want to see rampage continue. He still competitive and still has a chin but those who've tested his chin recently hasn't been natural heavyweights. Fedor can hurt rampage I'd love to see rampage knock fedors lights out but not expecting it.

Rampage has said his thyroid caused all this weight gain but I don't believe that completely.

alot of people dont get when people are hypothyroid how tough it is, literally you can eat the same thing as a lean person and get fat, only way is to not eat at all, the way he just slams on weight shows he has an illness, people dont ballon up like that if they dont, maybe 20-30 lbs but man he probaly weighs 320 not training

Rampage’s chin is still there tho...
True. And that spelled the end for Fedor with guys like Bader and Mitrione, who are light on their feet, throw lots of feints, and give Fedor a lot of different looks that are tough to read for an old fighter with declining reflexes. But Rampage does none of that; he’s slow and plodding. With Fedor’s left knee better, I think he’s going to be more mobile than we’ve seen recently, but that’s just my guess. I think Fedor wins this. I’ll still be on pins and needles the whole damn time though.

He is the real "Titties" now and has been.

Also soft as fuck on social media and blocks any critic

Sooo we’re just gonna pretend that bellator didn’t have their weigh-ins in a lobby with a generic motel 6 painting as a back drop? GOAT Fedor deserves better.
Those were just the official early weigh-ins, the ceremonial weigh-ins for the media & fans were on stage in an actual ballroom.

True. And that spelled the end for Fedor with guys like Bader and Mitrione, who are light on their feet, throw lots of feints, and give Fedor a lot of different looks that are tough to read for an old fighter with declining reflexes. But Rampage does none of that; he’s slow and plodding. With Fedor’s left knee better, I think he’s going to be more mobile than we’ve seen recently, but that’s just my guess. I think Fedor wins this. I’ll still be on pins and needles the whole damn time though.
At this point i guess it doesn't matter other than for the fans.

It should be interesting.

It’s funny he bullied that guy in TUF and called him “titties”. And now he won’t take off his shirt because he is embarrassed. Karma is a hell of a thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back