Rumored Rampage Ate the Whole Enchilada and The Restaurant's Staff, Comes in at 265lbs

Fedor been fighting with a gut for years, but when Rampage does it... then yes, Rampage deserves all the shit he gets!

Rampage is a guy at the Twilight of his career who loves to eat and hates dieting. I dont see what the problem is. Hes still in better shape than any of our flabby asses
Do you even sherdog, bro?

Eh. Pride rarely had public weigh ins,but when they did,it was like this.

The lobby isn’t so bad, at least they had chinese shutters as a backdrop. That painting tho.

ain’t seen you in a minute bruh. Yoy already watch that new vikings season?!

damnn I was lookin forward to seeing them Titttayz. Oh well 1 more day.
So can we officially call Rampage "Titties" like he did that poor doughboy on TUF?
Schoonover laughing at this weigh-in right now
darrill-schoonover-quinton-jackson-tuf-10-video.jpg

I'm skipping this fight as I don't want to see rampage continue. He still competitive and still has a chin but those who've tested his chin recently hasn't been natural heavyweights. Fedor can hurt rampage I'd love to see rampage knock fedors lights out but not expecting it.

Rampage has said his thyroid caused all this weight gain but I don't believe that completely.

If Fedor actually fought intelligently he could have a great chance against flat footed, bad cardio Rampage. Sadly he’ll most likely go in full blast winging punches and get caught.
Fedor doesn’t have the skill for it unfortunately, always relied on having the most speed and power to KO the opponent first. that its gone he cant compete anymore its sad.

thats why skill>athletism: GSP, Silva, Overeem, lawler,cowboy, werdum and DC all are still competitive with the new generation.

How the fuck is he carrying all that weight? He looks soft but not fat IMO. He's about as tall as Hunt and about as heavy now but with hunt you can clearly see where the weight goes. Jackson not so much.

Doesn't matter though as Fedor will knock his ass out I'm afraid.
Looks like about 40 pounds of it is in his head. Fedor is gonna have a hard knockin' Rampage out! That being said I have Fedor in this one...Rampage has been phoning it in for years.

So can we officially call Rampage "Titties" like he did that poor doughboy on TUF?
Yes! The boomerang has come back. Rampage was my favorite fighter up until his last few uninspired UFC fights. But I always hated that he picked on Schoonover. Rampage is now titties, or titpage or something more clever than what I can think of right now

Fedor doesn’t have the skill for it unfortunately, always relied on having the most speed and power to KO the opponent first. that its gone he cant compete anymore its sad.

thats why skill>athletism: GSP, Silva, Overeem, lawler,cowboy, werdum and DC all are still competitive with the new generation.

That’s not entirely true. Fedor has 15 submissions and 14 KOs. He used to blend striking and takedowns and ground game all together perfectly. In the past 5 years he just turned into a head hunter winging KO punches with an opponent until someone falls down.

He went away from half his game. He’d be better offer trying to take Page down and tire him out. Based on Rampage weigh in video he’ll tire in about 2 minutes with all that extra weight and fat. Damn.

LOL @ no shirts off. If that is not a sign I don't know what is (joke of a fight). What happened to the 24 pounds of muscle? Wouldn't Rampage want to show that off?

This is a money grab off both guys past names. They are a shell of their former selves. Can't blame them but I don't give a fck what happens personally.

This is a classic Bellator fight. & it’s the only type of Bellator fight I watch. It’s terrible but I can’t look away.

Rampage’s new gym did nice pre-fight PR. “Training hard”, “24 lbs of muscle” blah blah

Fedor been fighting with a gut for years, but when Rampage does it... then yes, Rampage deserves all the shit he gets!

nobody gives Butterbean shit either because he actually wins when he's fat. that's the difference.

Back