Racial Slurs

no, that's not what i said, not at all. that being said, the average white person is better off than the average hispanic or black person in terms of personal wealth.

also to your last pt, of course they do. do you think they cook their own food, clear their own homes, landscaping, etc...of course they don't, which makes divorced wives from this situations even more laughable b/c they likely weren't really earning keep at home like a poor stay at home parent would

I asked you a harmless question, I didn't make it look like that's what you said. Even if the average white person is better off why is that the reason people don't care? How do you know that's the reason?

This is a growing problem and the future is going to be nasty.

Oh they encounter submissive slaves sure. Can't argue that.

For starters, white people in general (meaning not every case) haven't had to deal with 400+ years of oppression, slavery, segregation, being second class citizens, etc. at least in the US. The Civil rights act of 1964 wasn't THAT long ago. Terms like cracker and honkey are racist, but it's easy to shrug it off because at the end of the day, you're still white and not minority ;) But knowing that your ancestors and family members were either enslaved or treated like second class citizens simply because of their skin can have some psychological effect on someone, especially if in this day and age in 2016, you know that there are still actual racists out there who still think you're inferior. It can be quite the experience.

Now, that isn't to say there isn't a double standard, because there is. And I'd rather everyone come together and reach a middle ground, instead of the whole "white guilt"/"racist" stuff. But you can obviously see that there are still people who will truly generalize an entire race based on the few, and that doesn't happen to whites as often. Oklahoma bombings was a white guy? Nobody says all whites are crazy terrorists. Same with white criminals. But you find a black criminal and all of a sudden, some say "well that isn't surprising".

There are quite a few anti-Semites on the board as well, but they prefer to be called "anti-zionist" I believe.

So who enslaved black people?

Crackers. Oops. That just shattered that theory. It's okay to call someone a name referring to an evil Slave owning piece of sh*t.

Good point bro.

I like the whole
"Cracker is okay because it's just referring to how white peoples brutally oppressed people for hundreds of years"

That's some hypocritical Bullsh*t

I like the whole
"Cracker is okay because it's just referring to how white peoples brutally oppressed people for hundreds of years"

That's some hypocritical Bullsh*t
I said there is a double standard, but you have to understand context to get the difference. If you SERIOUSLY can't get the context, or if you do but choose to ignore it, then it's obvious what your agenda is.

It's not like racist slurs towards white people are allowed.

Good point
If you're gonna do this at least be honest about it. All kinds of racial slurs against any and every race are permitted here as long as you avoid a select handful of words. Moderation in this forum has always been lax, that's why you have people here that are known racist trolls with 5+ year accounts.

It's called sherfront because progressives don't have an argument.
No it's actually mainly because of posters like you. You are one of those known racists. Nearly two year old account and nearly everything you post is racist garbage.

I said there is a double standard, but you have to understand context to get the difference. If you SERIOUSLY can't get the context, or if you do but choose to ignore it, then it's obvious what your agenda is.

Oh I get it. White guilt via words is fine according to you.

I get ni*ger is bad word and how it was used. Now do you get how cracka is used these days?

It's funny how you guys keep running into this problem.

Cracker is a racial slur. F*ck the double standard and the excuses for it.

Oh I get it. White guilt via words is fine according to you.

I get ni*ger is bad word and how it was used. Now do you get how cracka is used these days?

It's funny how you guys keep running into this problem.

Cracker is a racial slur. F*ck the double standard and the excuses for it.
Apparently you only read one line of the post I sent and just ignored the rest. Okay then...

For starters, white people in general (meaning not every case) haven't had to deal with 400+ years of oppression, slavery, segregation, being second class citizens, etc. at least in the US. The Civil rights act of 1964 wasn't THAT long ago. Terms like cracker and honkey are racist, but it's easy to shrug it off because at the end of the day, you're still white and not minority ;) But knowing that your ancestors and family members were either enslaved or treated like second class citizens simply because of their skin can have some psychological effect on someone, especially if in this day and age in 2016, you know that there are still actual racists out there who still think you're inferior. It can be quite the experience.

Now, that isn't to say there isn't a double standard, because there is. And I'd rather everyone come together and reach a middle ground, instead of the whole "white guilt"/"racist" stuff. But you can obviously see that there are still people who will truly generalize an entire race based on the few, and that doesn't happen to whites as often. Oklahoma bombings was a white guy? Nobody says all whites are crazy terrorists. Same with white criminals. But you find a black criminal and all of a sudden, some say "well that isn't surprising".

There are quite a few anti-Semites on the board as well, but they prefer to be called "anti-zionist" I believe.

A black person today has experienced 400+ years of slavery?

Soon white people will not be the majority. To be hated and treated like shit by non white immigrants will not be a fun experience.

White people are being conditioned in schools to feel guilt and will basically fuck up society if they ever obtain positions of power. In my opinion the people with power already have. What is happening is pretty disturbing.

It isn't surprising because it happens so often.

There are also a lot of Muslims here..... Muslims love Jews right?

No it's actually mainly because of posters like you. You are one of those known racists. Nearly two year old account and nearly everything you post is racist garbage.

There they go again... creating that false reality. It's such a unique ability.

A black person today has experienced 400+ years of slavery?

Soon white people will not be the majority. To be hated and treated like shit by non white immigrants will not be a fun experience.

White people are being conditioned in schools to feel guilt and will basically fuck up society if they ever obtain positions of power. In my opinion the people with power already have. What is happening is pretty disturbing.

It isn't surprising because it happens so often.

There are also a lot of Muslims here..... Muslims love Jews right?
And another that didn't read it all.

Are you afraid of the double standard, or of white people not being a majority?

And another that didn't read it all.

Are you afraid of the double standard, or of white people not being a majority?
He's one of these guys that is always going off about multiculturalism, which clearly just means he has to live around brown people and he doesn't like it.

Back