Racial Slurs

He's one of these guys that is always going off about multiculturalism, which clearly just means he has to live around brown people and he doesn't like it.

Would you like living around racist white people?

I just want to say that it is a fucking outrage that people use curry-related insults towards Indian folk. How the fuck are you going to make something as amazing as curry into a pejorative?

Dindu nuffin is the full version.
I know, it was created on 4chan to mock black people. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dindu-nuffin

Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015.

Origin
The phrase “dindu nuffin” is derived from a bastardization of the phrase “didn’t do nothing”, a plea for innocence often used in reference to unarmed black men killed by police. One of the most famous instances of the usage of this phrase can be found in a comic. Detractors often use “dindu nuffins” to refer to sympathizers of the black community.

two of the four could be considered pejorative.
ALL of the four could be applied to any race in conversation.
way to out yourself as an apologist PC loon.
It's about context, aggressive dude.

One example ( race not being discussed in the conversation AT ALL up to this point)

Poster A recounts a story about leaving something of theirs on a bus, and being surprised that it had been turned in when he called them

Poster B: "lol guess you must not have been in an explosive area then"

Cause, you know, black folks steal everything that isn't nailed down. Also top lols at explosive applied to any race. Explosive has only ever been used to describe blacks, it's literally never used as a racial description of any other race.

Of course you're one of the posters on here that boils every argument down to liberal and conservative, and makes sure to rep your team hard no matter what is actually going on. So I don't expect all that much.

I know, it was created on 4chan to mock black people. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dindu-nuffin

Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015.

Origin
The phrase “dindu nuffin” is derived from a bastardization of the phrase “didn’t do nothing”, a plea for innocence often used in reference to unarmed black men killed by police. One of the most famous instances of the usage of this phrase can be found in a comic. Detractors often use “dindu nuffins” to refer to sympathizers of the black community.

You're reaching with this one.

Obviously they are making fun of real life thugs...

To say you don't often see blatant racism in the wr is to admit you're playing semantics games or a moron. It's very, very obvious around here. To the point the site is notorious for it

It's about context, aggressive dude.

One example ( race not being discussed in the conversation AT ALL up to this point)

Poster A recounts a story about leaving something of theirs on a bus, and being surprised that it had been turned in when he called them

Poster B: "lol guess you must not have been in an explosive area then"

Cause, you know, black folks steal everything that isn't nailed down. Also top lols at explosive applied to any race. Explosive has only ever been used to describe blacks, it's literally never used as a racial description of any other race.

Of course you're one of the posters on here that boils every argument down to liberal and conservative, and makes sure to rep your team hard no matter what is actually going on. So I don't expect all that much.

There aren't any areas where you'll get robbed by black thugs.

Isn't explosive only used on sherdog?

There aren't any areas where you'll get robbed by black thugs.

Isn't explosive only used on sherdog?
there are areas where people of every race will rob you, doesn't make racism ok. Explosive originated here as far as I know and has always meant black people.

I just want to say that it is a fucking outrage that people use curry-related insults towards Indian folk. How the fuck are you going to make something as amazing as curry into a pejorative?
Agreed, same with drunks for Irish. What's wrong with getting plastered??

there are areas where people of every race will rob you, doesn't make racism ok. Explosive originated here as far as I know and has always meant black people.

Thugs tend to be explosive so it's pretty much the truth.

What's wrong with explosive anyway? Are there any black people on sherdog that don't like it? Do fighters like being called explosive?

I'm not reaching, that's what it says on knowyourmeme.

Dude. Didnuffin is aimed at thugs and their idiot supporters in general who were shot by the police then claimed they didn't do nuffin. It was also applied to Zimmerman.

I'm a pol veteran trust me on this one. It's not all blacks. IMHO Pol actually has less real racism than here I would say. Most of the stuff on there is just trolls. Ask them how they feel about Morgan freeman or Sikhs. Storm front freaks get booed out or mocked there

I'm not reaching, that's what it says on knowyourmeme.

Right. Well they're making fun of thugs. The people rioting should also be made fun of. It takes a special kind of stupid to destroy your own community.

Dude. Didnuffin is aimed at thugs and their idiot supporters in general who were shot by the police then claimed they didn't do nuffin. It was also applied to Zimmerman.

I'm a pol veteran trust me on this one. It's not all blacks. IMHO Pol actually has less real racism than here I would say. Most of the stuff on there is just trolls. Ask them how they feel about Morgan freeman or Sikhs. Storm front freaks get booed out or mocked there
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/961094-dindu-nuffin

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/961056-dindu-nuffin

Okay lol

Back