Racial Slurs

Like it wasn't already nearly impossible to get banned here before lol.

Dude are you being sarcastic
Pretty sure It's correct here.

"Derp derp I'm white, it's okay for other races to f*ck me over, derp derp I deserve this"

That is a recap from half the posters
I dont give a fuck if they call me a racist name Im just pissed I cant call them one back..............so I make up my owno_O
I LOL at all the people crying when they get called a racist name like its the end of the world or something and then some sorry bums even sue over it.
Has anyone ever heard of a white or Asian person suing over racism?
Did anyone see that video of the black women crying cause she got a kkk suit to be washed at her dry cleaners store? Simply pathetic

This is a genuine question. Not meant to be edgy. I'm not trying to get banned or get cards. But respectfully I've got to ask

: why is it okay to say cracka, honkey, ghost face casper, ditchpig, flour bag, frosty, goat roper, goy, hick, redneck, kango, pancake, etc towards white people on this site but you can't say nig*er?

Mods if I need to delete this let me know. It just seems like a double standard to allow one race to have racial slurs thrown at them while others it isn't allowed.

Once again not trying to be racist or edgy. Just a simple question. I apologize for the slurs but how else would I ask.
- Richard Sherman started screaming about "don't you EVER disrespect me, Crabtree!" on television. It was thuggish behavior. Awesome, hilarious, yes, but thuggish.

- Don't know who that is, no comment

- I have never seen Obama called a thug. I've also seen white guys like Putin and Asian guys like the Kim dynasty called thugs.

Once again, every individual uses language differently. I could start using "candy" as a slur, for example. That doesn't mean it's generally used that way. If you're restricting your view to a few bigoted individuals and then extrapolating from there, well, like I said, you're rigging the game. Society as a whole still uses words like "thug" as they're defined in the OED.

I respectfully disagree: It wasn't thuggish behavior,
It was Human behavior, competitive behavior.
It was adrenaline-addled triumph. It ws audacious. But it wasn't no thug shit.
it was a young man who had been ignored in the draft who just made the biggest play of his career after a hard fought, high stakes game against a hated foe that went down to the wire having a mic stuck in face. If you know anything about Sherman, he has never be a thug.

Peyton is a bigger thug than Sherman, if talking shit is a crime: Dude tea-bagged a trainer, lied about it, and caused a team-mate to lose his scholarship for not backing the lie. THEN goes after her character "she's been out with a lot of black guys" defames her in a book he co-wrote with his dad, breaking the confidentiality agreement he had made after the initial torrent of fuckery he had perpetuated against her.

Yet the first words out of people mouths when they hear Sherman get loud is: "Thug"

This is how I see it anyway. Dabbing and going WWE is harmless theater. I could never understand why it's so scary and offensive tto some people unless they have a pre-existing issue that has nothing to do with sports.

Annnyway, Keep Well.

I respectfully disagree: It wasn't thuggish behavior,
It was Human behavior, competitive behavior.
It was adrenaline-addled triumph. It ws audacious. But it wasn't no thug shit.
it was a young man who had been ignored in the draft who just made the biggest play of his career after a hard fought, high stakes game against a hated foe that went down to the wire having a mic stuck in face. If you know anything about Sherman, he has never be a thug.

Peyton is a bigger thug than Sherman, if talking shit is a crime: Dude tea-bagged a trainer, lied about it, and caused a team-mate to lose his scholarship for not backing the lie. THEN goes after her character "she's been out with a lot of black guys" defames her in a book he co-wrote with his dad, breaking the confidentiality agreement he had made after the initial torrent of fuckery he had perpetuated against her.

Yet the first words out of people mouths when they hear Sherman get loud is: "Thug"

This is how I see it anyway. Dabbing and going WWE is harmless theater. I could never understand why it's so scary and offensive tto some people unless they have a pre-existing issue that has nothing to do with sports.

Annnyway, Keep Well.

Neither Peyton or Sherman / Newton are thugs.

Mini stormfront might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it gets pretty nasty in here at times. I've seen enough posts and threads here over the years about race, religion, sexual orientation etc. to know that there are a great many people here who have some prejudices. Lol how much is a "ton" of examples? I'm on a cell phone multi tasking and I'm about to head out to do errands.

lol I remember Krazy Kanadian telling me how he preferred black people shining shoes or whatever his goof moms taught him.Nary a mod blinked...although some of the shit i talk about Muslims/Islam could probably be construed the same way *shrugs*

Muslims get it pretty bad here, although it's my view that religions are fair game.

I dont give a fuck if they call me a racist name Im just pissed I cant call them one back..............so I make up my owno_O
I LOL at all the people crying when they get called a racist name like its the end of the world or something and then some sorry bums even sue over it.
Did anyone see that video of the black women crying cause she got a kkk suit to be washed at her dry cleaners store? Simply pathetic

Pretty much this.

Guess what? Call me whatever the fuck you want, but you don't have the power over me to change my mood, or effect me in any way. This attitude works wonders with people trying to pull negative shit with me. It's a great way to rustle panties.

You can understand why I would think that, given that the TS asks why the double standard is okay, to which you reply that cracker is not as bad.

If you agreed that neither should be used, you would just say, 'I agree, the double standard is bad, and neither word should be used...'

I stated in my original post that they are all bad words, but one is worse than the other.

I stated in my original post that they are all bad words, but one is worse than the other.

I don't think it really matters in light of the fact that both are intended as insults. The double standard is absolutely illogical and it can't be defended on an individual level, which is where this conversation takes place.

Dude are you being sarcastic

Not at all. Nearly six years here and I've never had an infraction. I also know of many troll posters that very rarely have dubs and post almost nothing but inflammatory nonsense. the odd trigger happy mod aside, you have to try hard to get banned here.

I don't think it really matters in light of the fact that both are intended as insults. The double standard is absolutely illogical and it can't be defended on an individual level, which is where this conversation takes place.

There is no double standard. One is much worse than the other and therefore more socially unacceptable to say.

There is no double standard. One is much worse than the other and therefore more socially unacceptable to say.

I disagree, but whatever. I'm not interested in arguing about degrees. If both are wrong, then both should be condemned.

Back