Racial Slurs

but being serious for a minute, nobody care b/c whites are the majority and the VAST, VAST majority of wealth holders in the US. conversely, they have terms like gringos and gaijins in mexico and japan b/c we in fact are the extreme minority there......it has all to do w/ perceived position from both parties

don't really have to look that far into it. College mascots across the nation getting taken down/complained about left and right (including both my HS near Seattle, and my alma mater SDSU), yet Notre Dame has a rambunctious, likely drunk leprechaun for the 'fighting irish'...no big deal

Jesus is all I need. The world would be a better place if people stopped caring about themselves but instead cared about others. I'm learning more and more everyday to forget about my needs and wants and help others instead. Life is more enjoyable that way. Try not to let racist people get you down or anyone for that matter. Just live your life and try to be happy. Focusing on hateful things will stop you from enjoying life.

Thanks. The thread was meant to be light hearted but have a point. It got derailed bad. I generally don't worry about this stuff.

but being serious for a minute, nobody care b/c whites are the majority and the VAST, VAST majority of wealth holders in the US. conversely, they have terms like gringos and gaijins in mexico and japan b/c we in fact are the extreme minority there......it has all to do w/ perceived position from both parties

don't really have to look that far into it. College mascots across the nation getting taken down/complained about left and right (including both my HS near Seattle, and my alma mater SDSU), yet Notre Dame has a rambunctious, likely drunk leprechaun for the 'fighting irish'...no big deal

Yeah but that's going to change in twenty years or less. While people have got to get their stuff together before it becomes a problem. Someone needs to start saying it's not okay to throw racist vitriol at whites now or it will only get worse

Really? Not even if they tried to fuck with you? Physically or in some other way?

Something tells me you've never experienced racial hatred.

People can be ignorant. The key is to not to take it to heart. I have experienced racial hatred but again I try not to take it to heart.

I'm curious do the vast majority of white people have all the wealth? Also do super rich white people even encounter non whites?

People can be ignorant. The key is to not to take it to heart. I have experienced racial hatred but again I try not to take it to heart.

That's right. Because you're white and white people don't have hearts, or souls.

I guess so. You're way too invested in hateful things man.

Dude I was joking around.

I'm invested in preventing hatred. Mass immigration and multiculturalism creates a hate rich environment.

Mini stormfront might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it gets pretty nasty in here at times. I've seen enough posts and threads here over the years about race, religion, sexual orientation etc. to know that there are a great many people here who have some prejudices. Lol how much is a "ton" of examples? I'm on a cell phone multi tasking and I'm about to head out to do errands.

He can just check RIPwarrior and amerikuranacanakanan or whatever post history. That's pretty much stromfront without the slurs.

He can just check RIPwarrior and amerikuranacanakanan or whatever post history. That's pretty much stromfront without the slurs.
Cana is a special kind of idiot. That guy... lol. He's like an SNL caricature.

seems a trifle simplistic and myopic to immediately label any race related threads/posts 'stormfront'.
knee jerk much?
left leaning hatred is empowering.
right leaning bigotry is despicable.
go figure.

Lol at people acting like there's more racism in these forums towards whites then minorities. Get the fuck out with that. There's a reason it's called sherfront in here. There are so many euphemisms for n**ger used in here because people know that word will get them banned, but still want to be racist.

Last edited:
I'm curious do the vast majority of white people have all the wealth? Also do super rich white people even encounter non whites?
no, that's not what i said, not at all. that being said, the average white person is better off than the average hispanic or black person in terms of personal wealth.

also to your last pt, of course they do. do you think they cook their own food, clear their own homes, landscaping, etc...of course they don't, which makes divorced wives from this situations even more laughable b/c they likely weren't really earning keep at home like a poor stay at home parent would

Lol at people acting acting lile there's more racism in these forums towards whites then minorities. Get the fuck out with that. There's a reason it's called sherfront in here. There are so many euphemisms for n**ger used in here because people know that word will get them banned, but still want to be racist.
orly? name some of the euphemisms, bro.
go ahead.
don't be skeered.

Lol at people acting acting lile there's more racism in these forums towards whites then minorities. Get the fuck out with that. There's a reason it's called sherfront in here. There are so many euphemisms for n**ger used in here because people know that word will get them banned, but still want to be racist.

It's not like racist slurs towards white people are allowed.

Good point

To recap the thread
You can be racist towards white people only Versus that's hypocritical
For starters, white people in general (meaning not every case) haven't had to deal with 400+ years of oppression, slavery, segregation, being second class citizens, etc. at least in the US. The Civil rights act of 1964 wasn't THAT long ago. Terms like cracker and honkey are racist, but it's easy to shrug it off because at the end of the day, you're still white and not minority ;) But knowing that your ancestors and family members were either enslaved or treated like second class citizens simply because of their skin can have some psychological effect on someone, especially if in this day and age in 2016, you know that there are still actual racists out there who still think you're inferior. It can be quite the experience.

Now, that isn't to say there isn't a double standard, because there is. And I'd rather everyone come together and reach a middle ground, instead of the whole "white guilt"/"racist" stuff. But you can obviously see that there are still people who will truly generalize an entire race based on the few, and that doesn't happen to whites as often. Oklahoma bombings was a white guy? Nobody says all whites are crazy terrorists. Same with white criminals. But you find a black criminal and all of a sudden, some say "well that isn't surprising".

There are quite a few anti-Semites on the board as well, but they prefer to be called "anti-zionist" I believe.

Back