Racial Slurs

Handsomebwonderfull

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a genuine question. Not meant to be edgy. I'm not trying to get banned or get cards. But respectfully I've got to ask

: why is it okay to say cracka, honkey, ghost face casper, ditchpig, flour bag, frosty, goat roper, goy, hick, redneck, kango, pancake, etc towards white people on this site but you can't say nig*er?

Mods if I need to delete this let me know. It just seems like a double standard to allow one race to have racial slurs thrown at them while others it isn't allowed.

Once again not trying to be racist or edgy. Just a simple question. I apologize for the slurs but how else would I ask.

Because the site owners don't want to show up next to stormfront on a Google search

I've seen racial slurs for none whites go by with no punishment before. I've never heard of some of those slurs you just posted.

seriously, i think you made some of those up....

goat roper? cmon son

Seen plenty of hidden racial remarks for blacks get by if it makes you feel better tho.

You missed peckerwood. That's my personal favourite.

Seen plenty of hidden racial remarks for blacks get by if it makes you feel better tho.

Like what? And don't say "thug" because that's used for thugs, not just people of one race regardless of what the paranoid race-hustlers with a persecution complex say.

i get more bothered when people try to describe someone w/o doing it the easiest way possible. They can't just say the bald guy, or fat girl, or black guy, etc.... it's well, he's medium height w/ brown hair, so on and so forth....

playa, i think he knows he's bald or black/white/asian, just describe them

Last edited:
Like what? And don't say "thug" because that's used for thugs, not just people of one race regardless of what the paranoid race-hustlers with a persecution complex say.
Lol sure buddy. ;)

This is a genuine question. Not meant to be edgy. I'm not trying to get banned or get cards. But respectfully I've got to ask

: why is it okay to say cracka, honkey, ghost face casper, ditchpig, flour bag, frosty, goat roper, goy, hick, redneck, kango, pancake, etc towards white people on this site but you can't say nig*er?

Mods if I need to delete this let me know. It just seems like a double standard to allow one race to have racial slurs thrown at them while others it isn't allowed.

Once again not trying to be racist or edgy. Just a simple question. I apologize for the slurs but how else would I ask.
Is your search engine down, Brah!?

Come on now we both know that isnt entirely true. Sometimes thug means thug but sometimes it doesnt. It depends on the sentence it was used in just like other sometimes derogatory and some times not words.

Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about the plight of the frosty, flour bag goat ropers.

Lol sure buddy. ;)

Lol...so you think thug is exclusively used for blacks? I love calling violent criminals, politicians, and others thugs. Sometimes they're black. More often they're not. Most people use it similarly.

Come on now we both know that isnt entirely true. Sometimes thug means thug but sometimes it doesnt. It depends on the sentence it was used in just like other sometimes derogatory and some times not words.

So when you call a white guy a thug it means thug, but when you call a black guy a thug it's a slur? What a silly double standard. You've pretty much rigged the game to be offended if you believe that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back