Racial Slurs

You're a fool. You wouldn't mind being a minority and constantly called white boy and cracker with real racial hatred behind the words?

Nope. Jesus told me to love everybody and that includes friends and enemies. If someone hates me because I'm white, that's not my problem and I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Nope. Jesus told me to love everybody and that includes friends and enemies. If someone hates me because I'm white, that's not my problem and I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

Where you going to sleep when you move to a Hispanic town and you can't find a decent job cause you are viewed as a soft white boy

TS sounds like one angry icing sugar baguette, chalk duster, bleached cornmealer, snow rabbit trapper, glacier head, baking soda popper, beigeface, coconut meat, chipmunk rider if you ask me.

Can you even point out a time when thug was used incorrectly?
I don't exactly record every time a word is used with racial undertones my friend. I would have to look around a bit or research thru old posts and what not. Besides, I never brought the word "thug" up another poster did. Lol don't worry guys no ones gonna take the word "thug" from you.

Mini stormfront might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it gets pretty nasty in here at times. I've seen enough posts and threads here over the years about race, religion, sexual orientation etc. to know that there are a great many people here who have some prejudices. Lol how much is a "ton" of examples? I'm on a cell phone multi tasking and I'm about to head out to do errands.

Enough examples to consider this place an alternative to stormfront.

The worst I have seen it get is the discussions about genetics.

Everything else is pointing out double standards, proving there's a lot of racial hatred towards white people, immigration and social issues. Things people shouldn't be afraid to talk about.

How is red neck racist? There are all kinds of red necks. Mexican red necks. White red necks. Hell, there were some Asian rednecks at my old college.

Also, if you are seriously asking why :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is banned but cracker isn't, I do not think anyone can explain it to you.

I don't exactly record every time a word is used with racial undertones my friend. I would have to look around a bit or research thru old posts and what not. Besides, I never brought the word "thug" up another poster did. Lol don't worry guys no ones gonna take the word "thug" from you.

I don't think I have ever seen "thug" not used properly.

How is red neck racist? There are all kinds of red necks. Mexican red necks. White red necks. Hell, there were some Asian rednecks at my old college.

Also, if you are seriously asking why ****** is banned but cracker isn't, I do not think anyone can explain it to you.

You mean nigge* is racist
But cracker isn't?

Ahh I understand

Really? Not even if they tried to fuck with you? Physically or in some other way?

Something tells me you've never experienced racial hatred.

Thanks bro. I hope you find your mamacita as well

Jesus is all I need. The world would be a better place if people stopped caring about themselves but instead cared about others. I'm learning more and more everyday to forget about my needs and wants and help others instead. Life is more enjoyable that way. Try not to let racist people get you down or anyone for that matter. Just live your life and try to be happy. Focusing on hateful things will stop you from enjoying life.

Back