R.I.P. CM Punk's MMA career

He shudda started in an easier organisation. Build a rep and gain experience.

CM Punk is a pro-wrestling legend, bangs his sexy wife on a daily basis, is rich as fuck, and had the balls to step in the octagon to try his luck in real fights.

Much respect to the dude and fuck his haters.

It's not his fault he fought in the UFC, it's an opportunity he took. If anything the promoter should be blamed for that shitshow.
Hello, CM Punk. You used your pro wrestling fame to get into the UFC and got humiliated in front of millions. You did worse than the average guy off the street would have, it was pathetic. You immortalized yourself as a joke.

A lot of the people who step into the cage, feel like they have atleast a chance to win. But in CM Punk's case, he must've known that he was going to get his ass kicked. Yet he still did it. Twice.

You could consider that to be impressive on some level, though mostly just insanely stupid.

haha, true. though he can say that he has fought in the ufc, and we haven't.

I dont watch wrestling so this guy is an enigma to me. I seriously don't get why hes so popular
Same here, if he came over with a Brock physique and charisma if get it, but he has the body of a melted welly boot and the personality of a wet mop.

I know we like to shit on sherdoggers but I'll bet you many sherdogers would whoop CM Punk's ass
I don't know about that. It takes either actual trained skill or very good physical attributes to legitimately kick his ass....

The average sherdogger vs Punk would basically look like Punk fighting himself. Both would look drunk after 15 seconds.

It'd be a total shitshow....

haha, true. though he can say that he has fought in the ufc, and we haven't.
He didn't really fight in ufc

He fought on a couple ufc cards

I feel like there's a slight difference...and yes it's semantics but he's not above you in any way because he's just handed that based on a fake name

A lot of the people who step into the cage, feel like they have atleast a chance to win. But in CM Punk's case, he must've known that he was going to get his ass kicked. Yet he still did it. Twice.

You could consider that to be impressive on some level, though mostly just insanely stupid.
That 2nd fight was an abomination tho

tumblr_odd1xxgfPv1qd4esao1_500.gif

This is every street fight ever, where one guy thinks is thought, and the other actually has some MMA background.

I dont watch wrestling so this guy is an enigma to me. I seriously don't get why hes so popular

He was pretty good at cutting promos.

This is every street fight ever, where one guy thinks is thought, and the other actually has some MMA background.

Until someone's buddies jump in and stomp the head of the wrestler. Wrestling isn't for street fights.

One of my hated signings.
He had no goddamned business in the octagon and it cheapened the product.

He didn't really fight in ufc

He fought on a couple ufc cards

I feel like there's a slight difference...and yes it's semantics but he's not above you in any way because he's just handed that based on a fake name

no one is above anyone. i'm only saying that he had the balls to step inside a cage. in a fight, you never know what can happen, though i do see what you're getting at.

no one is above anyone. i'm only saying that he had the balls to step inside a cage. in a fight, you never know what can happen, though i do see what you're getting at.
You'd have the balls to step in there too if you had the training that gave you enough confidence.

But i see what you're saying as well haha

You'd have the balls to step in there too if you had the training that gave you enough confidence.

But i see what you're saying as well haha

fair enough lol.

Pro wrestling is the best base for MMA.

Look how much guys like Punk and Brock got paid. Neither ever really had to win any fights. They would have made crazy money withe rway. Triple H could get a few million to go down in one punch if he ever wanted to.

Would you rather be the guy who struggles to fight his way to the top for ten years and fights for peanuts, or the guy who can come in and make a few million per fight with no effort?

Get in, get rich, get out. CM Punk did that in two fights. He made MMA fighters look like suckers.

Last edited:
Hello, CM Punk. You used your pro wrestling fame to get into the UFC and got humiliated in front of millions. You did worse than the average guy off the street would have, it was pathetic. You immortalized yourself as a joke.

You can call me Philip, and if you have a problem with me, do show up at Ruke Doofus' gym and we'll settle the matter mano y mano.

The sad thing is the wrestler that should have come over and wanted to come over Kurt Angle couldnt get medically cleared. But they let Punk fight.

Back