tumblr_odd1xxgfPv1qd4esao1_500.gif

00c31228acf37e30b5dded2c769a1fbb.gif

3bb56ccaf76b7b7c71c2a0c5412c27ad.gif

UFC-23.gif

b554b85ebebdc32dd763d456242d8d7f.gif

6ad95bf07c04fa0e3e32f40b80a4c7c5.gif

4b19bcd4f99276024a851ef37a417595.gif

b830e33d4e6bef8a0c02f6c3fbdddfab.gif
The most athletic guy to ever step foot in the octagon. He was so caught up on his own "hype" in wwe he actually believed he could really fight. Delusion is a hell of a thing. He has heart I'll give him that.

naaahh ....much much worse for the typical sherdogger...there are levels to this game and CM Punk is not at the bottom of the totem pole no matter how shitty he looks
He's definitely not at the bottom but there are a lot of sherdoggers who could beat him away from the spotlight. The difference is he would not get his feathers ruffled being under the spot light.

Yeah well he goes home to this :

images

So he already wins life.

He is really not that popular outside of the WWE. I don't even know why he was popular in the WWE tbh his body compared to 99% of the roster is pretty fkin ugly, maybe he is talented at fake fighting? But then again he would need at leqst good cardio and his cardio waw shit from what we saw.

He is really good on the mic.

And he actually is good at fake fighting. Believe it or not, he has had several hour long matches. His cardio in MMA did suck though.

Mom can see have real mma fighter tonight?

Mom: we have mma fighter at home

mma fighter at home:

tumblr_oc7o62kZjB1qhfh4lo1_540.gif

Sad if true, CM Punk could be a double champ in Bellator

A lot of the people who step into the cage, feel like they have atleast a chance to win. But in CM Punk's case, he must've known that he was going to get his ass kicked. Yet he still did it. Twice.

You could consider that to be impressive on some level, though mostly just insanely stupid.
On top of that...how many days did he go to practice, get his ass kicked, and come back the next day to have it happen agian?

I know we like to shit on sherdoggers but I'll bet you many sherdogers would whoop CM Punk's ass

I have no doubt there are members that could beat this brakes off him. But what percentage of members do you actually think can do it? This is something I'm honestly curious about. I have no idea how many people here actually train and fight. And how many are average people that just enjoy having stupid conversations about the sport.

Sure you post plenty of gifs of him looking like shit but neglect to show his revolutionary sloth gaurd + gluteal strikes. It's a devastating manuver

CM Punk is a pro-wrestling legend, bangs his sexy wife on a daily basis, is rich as fuck, and had the balls to step in the octagon to try his luck in real fights.

Much respect to the dude and fuck his haters.

It's not his fault he fought in the UFC, it's an opportunity he took. If anything the promoter should be blamed for that shitshow.

I know wrestling's fake but they still have to have presentable faces.

Brock, he lost to Cain and Overeem. He's still sellable though. Shit, I'd pay a $60 PPV to see him in real fighting!

Undertaker, guy's presentable.

Bobby Lashley, he was never even a real fighting contender. But he look the part and he did respectable in real fighting. I fear his looks and respect his fights. He has respect. I'd watch his wrestling matches.

How the fuck do you present CM Punk now though??

"And now.. competing for the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP, the 170 lb skinny fat man who looked like an invalid against the second shittiest 170 LB man on the planet.. CM PUNK!!!!"

I don't think I could watch him on the microphone or in the ring now without laughing my ass off.

Good idea, I can’t think of one pro fighter Punk could beat.

He made Jackson look like Anderson Silva in the Matrix...

Trust me. Any notions of him thinking that he was going to take the MMA scene by storm, would've been eroded in sparring sessions. He knew he was going to get his ass kicked.

This. You can't fake sparring.
We got to see footage of his training. They got a guy to pretend to spar him and lose. Maybe it was just for the cameras so they could have a narrative. But Punk looked like he was buying it.

Back