News PVZ calls out every 115 and 125 pounder except Maycee Barber

She called out everyone that isn’t a massive douche talking about her for no reason, and she’s ducking in Sherworld.

Lol at all the hate just cuz she looks like that chick u couldn’t work up the balls to ask out that one time.

HA!

PVZ just leveled up to black belt in trolling

Why would you want to see nudes of a girl with no tits?
While she was giving her post fight interview I looked at my buddy and said “she has the look of I can take your entire 9’ Johnson and not bat an eye.” Pretty sure that’s where her confidence comes from

I didn't see thug rose's name either. Was she left off the list too.

I'll pass. She looks very flat chested....
Please reference the post above yours and watch her post fight interview while imagining her, with all that swag, blowing your flute off it’s hinges. you’re welcome

Barber would murder PVZ something serious.

Sounds like some Conor shit, I wanna fight, gets called out, no not you. Tomorrow she’ll be bitching the ufc is holding her back.

Makes sense, Maycee would kick the shit out of her.
Half of them would, what she tried is to make a statement against Barber i guess, it backfired imo since its making headlines because of it actually, unless...thats the plan, considering the UFC will push Barber and well, fighters being pushed by the UFC usually get what they want.

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa so she thinks barber doesn’t deserve to fight her because she called her out? Wmma is funny man
No, it’s because Barber has been extremely disrespectful. Say what you want about PVZ, she’s never been disrespectful to her opponents.
Jesus this is one of the most cowardly duck jobs ever.
Calling out every other fighter on the roster, at least half of them tougher than Barber, is a duck? LMAO.
Honestly, don't blame her in teh slightest.

1) Barber is now ranked #1 at 125lb. She should be calling out someone who's in the top 10 or at least close to her in the rankings. PVZ only snuck in at 15th this week because of the Maycee call out

2) Barber is just trying to get a bit of fame off the back of PVZ's name.

agreed.

Match her up against Hannah Cifers-opposite ends of the attention seeking spectrum. I think Cifers could beat her.

That would be hilarious, especially if it was a 1st round submission. Marcy Barber is annoying and full of herself. I can't stand her overconfidence and I hope she gets beaten to an absolute pulp in her next fight.

Are you talking about Anthony Hernandez, the guy who came over from LFA?

No. I'm talking about the Hernandez kid who was mad disrespectful then got a mighty spanking from Donnie Cerrone.

PVZ probably thought this was some clever burn on Maycee, but it just comes off as ducking.
Or else she's desperately trying to fight ANYONE ELSE because she doesn't want to lose to a trailblazing up and commer like Mayce.

I don't blame her. And the way she can take a beating that will be a bloody ass fight. And I expect that's exactly who she's going to fight.

EDIT: I admit I don't know how Maycee disrespected her but I'd like them to fight it out if so. I like Paige's fighting spirit and I'd like to see two girls who have that fire to not lose (in Paige's case anyway vs Maycee's fire to win) go at it. Paige is a lot of things but she's not afraid of taking a full on beating.

No, it’s because Barber has been extremely disrespectful. Say what you want about PVZ, she’s never been disrespectful to her opponents.

Calling out every other fighter on the roster, at least half of them tougher than Barber, is a duck? LMAO.

agreed.

When you have beef with someone, you settle it. PVZ has 1 win since late 2016... you think an unranked fighter is in a position to be calling anyone out? No, not at all. Maycee is a top 10 fighter in the 125 division and has stopped everyone shes fought in the UFC. Maycee has been spot on with her assessment that PVZ stopped pushing, the UFC gave PVZ a push because of her looks and the thousands of horny guys that follow her on social media. She never had any LEGIT skills and was more interested in fucking around with a bunch of dudes at Alpha Male than working on her skills.

Even though I feel like Jeremy Stephens is a complete tool, he was right when he said this is a fight! You go out there to beat each others ass, and if you have beef, settle it in the cage. Who tf is PVZ gonna fight? Another half-ass reject with fake tits and a fat ass? Cmon now, if you wanna prove your worth and work on your position in the rankings quickly, this is the fight for PVZ to take. However, she just isn't serious about fighting anymore, and she doesn't have to be! But don't go on this rant on social media about "oh I'll fight literally anyone else in the division but her". STFU, literally one of the dumbest things someone could say. She should have just ignored it, because shes already said this same dumb shit before about not fighting her. Maycee is calling her out, PVZ doesn't want the smoke. SIMPLE AS THAT.

PVZ basically saying "My next fight is Barber".

It´s pretty funny how the UFC has totally ignored PVZ lately.

She must´ve dissed Dana in some mysterious way....
I thought she just wasn't interested in fighting and made more off instagram

When you have beef with someone, you settle it. PVZ has 1 win since late 2016... you think an unranked fighter is in a position to be calling anyone out? No, not at all. Maycee is a top 10 fighter in the 125 division and has stopped everyone shes fought in the UFC. Maycee has been spot on with her assessment that PVZ stopped pushing, the UFC gave PVZ a push because of her looks and the thousands of horny guys that follow her on social media. She never had any LEGIT skills and was more interested in fucking around with a bunch of dudes at Alpha Male than working on her skills.

Even though I feel like Jeremy Stephens is a complete tool, he was right when he said this is a fight! You go out there to beat each others ass, and if you have beef, settle it in the cage. Who tf is PVZ gonna fight? Another half-ass reject with fake tits and a fat ass? Cmon now, if you wanna prove your worth and work on your position in the rankings quickly, this is the fight for PVZ to take. However, she just isn't serious about fighting anymore, and she doesn't have to be! But don't go on this rant on social media about "oh I'll fight literally anyone else in the division but her". STFU, literally one of the dumbest things someone could say. She should have just ignored it, because shes already said this same dumb shit before about not fighting her. Maycee is calling her out, PVZ doesn't want the smoke. SIMPLE AS THAT.

there is no beef. Just Barber trying to manufacture it in order to get what she calls an easy fight, all while saying she could beat both the strawweight and flyweight champs.
Also, you don’t settle a beef by giving someone exactly what they want.

Back