News PVZ calls out every 115 and 125 pounder except Maycee Barber

What if "ducking" Barber is just a negotiation tactic for her next deal? Same goes with her saying she makes more money on IG. She's proven to be a draw in the most crucial viewer demographic. As far as I know she could be gambling on a $50-100k difference.

Paige fears Barber

meaning...

Paige = page = paper
Barber = scissors

Scissors > Paper.
Barber wins.

(but I also wouldn't mind seeing some scissoring)

Damn Paige doesn't want any of that Maycee smoke. She's shook.

It´s pretty funny how the UFC has totally ignored PVZ lately.

She must´ve dissed Dana in some mysterious way....

I believe she mentioned in an interview not too long ago that she makes more money modeling on instagram than she does fighting in the UFC.

Dana was asked about it in his own interview later and he said "good for her" or something, but seemed bothered by the comment.

Need more pics of PVZ in the photo shoot in the thong. ssooo sexy.

doesn't want to "reward" her with an easy win lol that is true I guess

Comes off ducking and it comes off arrogant too. She isn't a champ, and she hasn't got as much clout as she think she has.
She's obviously got more than you think, it's why people call her out, pvz is like a female mike perry, even ranked fighters want them for that ratings bump.
And sherdog calls everything a duck that list has 10+ more dangerous oponents then Barber. It's like calling jones a duck for wanting francis over Rockhold.

Remember PVZ said she'll cut her hair and donate it to some random Cancer organization? Pffft...... Fucking bitch made Rose cut her hair because she was a bitch to not do it. Ever since then i've hated her for she took beauty rose....
<DCrying>

Rose is still hot even with the shaved head

and before its said, fuck y'all for calling me a pedo for liking it lol

It´s pretty funny how the UFC has totally ignored PVZ lately.

She must´ve dissed Dana in some mysterious way....
She was injured. That's why in her post she announced that she is now healthy and ready to fight again.

Barber would absolutely abuse PVZ. That'd be a hammering.

Also, have to lol at the fact that PVZ is doing everything she can to avoid someone with the last name of 'Barber'.

Back