News PVZ calls out every 115 and 125 pounder except Maycee Barber

No, it’s because Barber has been extremely disrespectful. Say what you want about PVZ, she’s never been disrespectful to her opponents.

Calling out every other fighter on the roster, at least half of them tougher than Barber, is a duck? LMAO.

agreed.
If you think she actually wants half those fights you're an idiot. LMAO

She's an Instagram thot at this moment, not a fighter and you're a white knight.

No, it’s because Barber has been extremely disrespectful. Say what you want about PVZ, she’s never been disrespectful to her opponents..

How exactly was maycee “extremely” disrespectful??

Also if someone is disrespectful to me and I have the opportunity to punch him in the face and even get paid big for it.. why would I not want to accept that?? There’s only answer.

Seems to be a bit of beef to me. Barber started by saying that PVZ was wrongly pushed because she was a pretty girl. Says she is an actual fighter and that PVZ is there for likes and follows.

PVZ goes on record saying Barber isn’t as talented as she thinks and doesn’t deserve a fight against her.

Both have openly bashed the other... that sounds like some beef to me. The two are fighters (well at least one currently is a fighter) and if PVZ wants to actually take another shot at this fighting shit, what better way to do it then against an undefeated top 10 challenger?

Otherwise there was no reason to post that dumbass shit on IG. Literally made her look a coward by ducking the only person offering her a fight. But let’s be honest we both know this is a tough look for someone with 1 win since 2016.

there is no beef. Just Barber trying to manufacture it in order to get what she calls an easy fight, all while saying she could beat both the strawweight and flyweight champs.
Also, you don’t settle a beef by giving someone exactly what they want.

If you think she actually wants half those fights you're an idiot. LMAO

She's an Instagram thot at this moment, not a fighter and you're a white knight.

PVZ has never shown herself to be a duck, you simple little Shertard.

How exactly was maycee “extremely” disrespectful??

Also if someone is disrespectful to me and I have the opportunity to punch him in the face and even get paid big for it.. why would I not want to accept that?? There’s only answer.
Saying you only get somewhere because of your looks and hype is very disrespectful, considering Maycee is just a hype job herself.

not everything is settled by fighting, even in fight sports.

Looks like Grasso is up to take on PVZ:

Isn't PVZ pissed about Maycee DM-ing her husband?
Yeah but it's not like she was flirting with him, she was just trying to get her riled up so she'll accept a fight. It's all pretty harmless, Paige coming off like jealous pshycopath.

Saying you only get somewhere because of your looks and hype is very disrespectful, considering Maycee is just a hype job herself.

not everything is settled by fighting, even in fight sports.
That's not the disrespect she's talking about, she thinks talking to her man was disrespectful,lol.

Barber has an obvious dislike for pvz cause shes calling for her and beating on her really does nothing for her at this point.

If I'm paige, no way I'd share cage with maycee. Maycee would be looking to legally disfigure the face of pvz. I don't want that.

Way to single out the one person everyone thinks you're afraid of. Dumb move by PVZ.

She's an exciting figther and Lord knows WMMA needs them. She's going about it like the Hernandez kid though and I fear she might end up just like him. Imagine if Dana makes this fight and Paige runs through her? As much as I don't care for Paige and think she's annoying w all the IG thoting, it'd be glorious to see her derail Barber.

That would be pretty hilarious. Getting beat by Paige Van Zant is a way to never get taken seriously again. Felice Herrig is still dealing with the stigma.

An ESPN source says the UFC officially offered the match to Paige

Last edited:
Back