News PVZ calls out every 115 and 125 pounder except Maycee Barber

Basically a long winded way of showing all the other fighters that she's afraid of Maycee

paige vanzant vs karolina kowalkiewicz would make sense but ufc will not give her decent name and easier fight. Dana i pitty and prefers to burn all the bridges in front of Paige. He hates when fighters talk to media that ufc pay sucks.

Are you actually aiming for comedy? Shev, Joanna, Suarez (for starters) would murder both PVZ and Barber
yeah but those are not names that she could realistically fight next, Barber is.

yeah but those are not names that she could realistically fight next, Barber is.

Well that’s a reasonable angle. Still, it’s hardly a duck as there are other chicks on that list that are both realistic and a fight PVZ would lose. Like Kowalkiewicz for ex.

no, Sage and Paige were poster kids for UFC. They just can get more money outside of UFC. Paige makes way mroe posting on instagram in biki tahn figting in ufc.
FB_IMG_14441502672451.jpg

Family is falling apart.

Paige will get double money in bellart and easier fights.

No other UFC on big FOX or ESPN had better ratings than Waterson vs Vanzant in 2016
2016 is 3 years ago. she's 1-1 since then. haven't seen any impressive ratings on her recently.
to believe that Bellator will double her UFC pay is very questionable, to say the least.
she's 2-3 in her last 5, hasn't been a main event since the Waterson fight in 2016

PVZ shook af that the barber is finally gonna take that hair for the cancer kids.

<28>

Honestly, don't blame her in teh slightest.

1) Barber is now ranked #1 at 125lb. She should be calling out someone who's in the top 10 or at least close to her in the rankings. PVZ only snuck in at 15th this week because of the Maycee call out

2) Barber is just trying to get a bit of fame off the back of PVZ's name.

Maycee Barber is a nobody. Can't wait to see her turnip head get knocked into the next universe.

She's an exciting figther and Lord knows WMMA needs them. She's going about it like the Hernandez kid though and I fear she might end up just like him. Imagine if Dana makes this fight and Paige runs through her? As much as I don't care for Paige and think she's annoying w all the IG thoting, it'd be glorious to see her derail Barber.

Is pvz a “somebody”?
no. and that just makes Barber calling her out even more embarrassing.
she says she tries to emulate the best from Askren and McGregor.
at least McGregor was aiming upwards

What crazy is, this is a fucking fight sport! You can’t punish someone by not fighting him/her. If you really want to punish her for disrespect, fight and beat her LMFAO

She's an exciting figther and Lord knows WMMA needs them. She's going about it like the Hernandez kid though and I fear she might end up just like him. Imagine if Dana makes this fight and Paige runs through her? As much as I don't care for Paige and think she's annoying w all the IG thoting, it'd be glorious to see her derail Barber.

That would be hilarious, especially if it was a 1st round submission. Marcy Barber is annoying and full of herself. I can't stand her overconfidence and I hope she gets beaten to an absolute pulp in her next fight.

Are you talking about Anthony Hernandez, the guy who came over from LFA?

Back