President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

Yes. What exactly do you need 70 billion dollars for? I'd be happy with a few million. When all is said and done you can't take it with you.

But congrats on outing yourself as a terrible person who wouldn't hesitate to screw others over if given the chance.

I've met people like him in person lol

i would do the exact same shit giving the situation

Yeah, but that just means you're a piece of shit as well.

So, congrats on being a piece of shit. . and not a billionaire piece of shit?

Yeah, but that just means you're a piece of shit as well.

So, congrats on being a piece of shit. . and not a billionaire piece of shit?

exactly.

The terrible people in this thread so far:

Nebi
Toastytoy

anyone else want to admit they would not hesitate to screw over anyone and everyone for money?

That $70B. net-worth figure is unverified, unconfirmed, and purely speculative.

And Yeltsin was 1000000000X as bad as Putin or any post-Tsarist politician in Russian history (basically one of the biggest scumbags in human history) with Medieval-standard political immorality.

Part of the reason Russians have so much faith in Putin is because he looks like Marcus Aurelius in comparison with Yeltsin.

The US was very approving of Yeltsin's Russia by the way.

Yeltsin- "sure NATO, set up bases where you promised you wouldn't, sure CIA/NSA, collect a shit ton of intel. on our national security systems, sure Western Europe, "advise" us on energy exporting contracting that basically turns Russia into a cheap gas station for the 1st world."

That's the West's idea of a friendly Russia.

Yep keep drinking that Russian Koolaid nothing bad could happen now could it?
ukranian_president.jpg

article-0-05C49D8E0000044D-907_634x540.jpg

Yes. What exactly do you need 70 billion dollars for? I'd be happy with a few million. When all is said and done you can't take it with you.

But congrats on outing yourself as a terrible person who wouldn't hesitate to screw others over if given the chance.

I could spend/giveaway 70 billion in my lifetime with ease.

Id be making massive land grabs. Funding research on interesting science projects. Building my own race tracks, airports, etc. Donating to cancer research, feeding the homeless, securing the border.

You are boring.

That $70B. net-worth figure is unverified, unconfirmed, and purely speculative.

And Yeltsin was 1000000000X as bad as Putin or any post-Tsarist politician in Russian history (basically one of the biggest scumbags in human history) with Medieval-standard political immorality.

Part of the reason Russians have so much faith in Putin is because he looks like Marcus Aurelius in comparison with Yeltsin.

The US was very approving of Yeltsin's Russia by the way.

Yeltsin- "sure NATO, set up bases where you promised you wouldn't, sure CIA/NSA, collect a shit ton of intel. on our national security systems, sure Western Europe, "advise" us on energy exporting contracting that basically turns Russia into a cheap gas station for the 1st world."

That's the West's idea of a friendly Russia.

That's why the West hates Putin, because he refuses to subject Russia to neocolonialist bullshit.

georgien.jpg

Eat shit you fucking homosexual Western *********s

First off: Lmfao, I enjoyed your comments, particularly your last sentence. I agree with what you were saying, especially about his wealth. People don't know how much money people TRULY have AND have influence over. Influence is everything, to be honest. The Walton's, the family that owns walmart, have 3-4 people with a combined networth of about 120 billion dollars or so, I believe. The total sum of that money, without a doubt, can be utilized by ONE of them if it will advance the interests of the family. The same can be said about other people and royals. Nobody truly knows who is the worlds richest person, some have ideas and some don't. Fact of the matter is that Gaddafi demonstrated that people in power may have access to a TON more money than is being declared.

You can't take it with you, but your influence can be felt for generations, thus making you immortal, in a sense, after leaving an imprint in the world. Immortality and God-like influence in the world...you've gotta admit that the temptation is strong and quite understanding.

I could spend/giveaway 70 billion in my lifetime with ease.

Id be making massive land grabs. Funding research on interesting science projects. Building my own race tracks, airports, etc. Donating to cancer research, feeding the homeless, securing the border.

You are boring.

I don't think it would be easy as you make it out to be. If you were able to get a 5% return, you would be adding another 3.5 billion per annum. Or are you thinking you'll have $70 billion in cash hidden under a bed?

Also, why would you be giving money away to noble causes when you screwed people over to get your hands on in the first place? That was the question asked. Would you act like Putin to get that fortune if given the opportunity?

I'd rather be boring than a scumbag.

I don't think it would be easy as you make it out to be. If you were able to get a 5% return, you would be adding another 3.5 billion per annum. Or are you thinking you'll have $70 billion in cash hidden under a bed?

Also, why would you be giving money away to noble causes when you screwed people over to get your hands on in the first place? That was the question asked. Would you act like Putin to get that fortune if given the opportunity?

I'd rather be boring than a scumbag.

Then Id never have the money, but if I for whatever reason, being who I am right now, got 70B. I would spend it. All of it. Minus a few billion for future generations of my family, tons of land, and businesses probably also.

You can't take it with you, but your influence can be felt for generations, thus making you immortal, in a sense, after leaving an imprint in the world. Immortality and God-like influence in the world...you've gotta admit that the temptation is strong and quite understanding.

lol maybe to a megalomaniac but I don't seek fame nor fortune to provide beyond my means.

Differents strokes for different folks I guess. I tend to take a pragmatic view. I'll be dead so wtf will I know about my 'legacy'.

and you glossed over the part about how the money was acquired in the first place.

lol maybe to a megalomaniac but I don't seek fame nor fortune to provide beyond my means.

Differents strokes for different folks I guess. I tend to take a pragmatic view. I'll be dead so wtf will I know about my 'legacy'.

and you glossed over the part about how the money was acquired in the first place.

Still, I'm sure you understand the mindset.

Heh, you'll be dead, but your influence will be known and felt by billions, maybe trillions. That is enough for people. Everybody wants to be remembered.

For greedy, ambitious people that want to fulfill their agenda, what steps to get money and get power isn't the issue, because they will do anything in order to obtain them. It's all for the realization of an ideology. Hannah Arendt goes to great lengths in her book Origins of a Totalitarianism in regards to realization of ideology...people do some crazy shit in order to realize their vision.

He's a criminal and a thug and always has been.

Still, I'm sure you understand the mindset.

Heh, you'll be dead, but your influence will be known and felt by billions, maybe trillions. That is enough for people. Everybody wants to be remembered.

For greedy, ambitious people that want to fulfill their agenda, what steps to get money and get power isn't the issue, because they will do anything in order to obtain them. It's all for the realization of an ideology. Hannah Arendt goes to great lengths in her book Origins of a Totalitarianism in regards to realization of ideology...people do some crazy shit in order to realize their vision.

I do understand it completely, it is just not something I personally subscribe to or care for.

Do I want to be remembered? Sure I do, but only by those people who matter to me. I don't seek validation of my actions from strangers. As I said different strokes for different folks. Some people crave fame and fortune, I am not one of those people.

In regards to your last paragraph I think it could really be summed up in a single word - sociopath.

He's a criminal and a thug and always has been.

Thank you Shadow right to the point. He has been born and raised to be like this his whole life has about making his image around a lie. People who are out trying to make a cult hero out of him don't get it. I am not excusing anyone else but to paint him as some kind of modern day messiah have it completely wrong. The guy was army, KGB and Government he has known nothing else in his life. He never built anything never worked a day in his life outside of Government or Military. Do you think his wealth was self made that he created jobs or helped others without Government or Military involvement?

Dude in the pic isn't even Putin lol. Putin isn't this James Bond type of character that changed his facial structure IN THE 80'S TO MEET REAGAN. No fucking way. Get this trash out of here, man. What would be the point in that, as if the CIA and our government didn't know who Putin looked like in the 80s lol.

Funny-meme-putin-13.jpeg

Putin is the king of alpha males

Thank you Shadow right to the point. He has been born and raised to be like this his whole life has about making his image around a lie. People who are out trying to make a cult hero out of him don't get it. I am not excusing anyone else but to paint him as some kind of modern day messiah have it completely wrong. The guy was army, KGB and Government he has known nothing else in his life. He never built anything never worked a day in his life outside of Government or Military. Do you think his wealth was self made that he created jobs or helped others without Government or Military involvement?

The only real power in this plane of existence is the power over life and death. Jobs dont mean anything, commerce dont mean anything unless someone is there willing to put his life on the line to stop someone from taking it for themselves.

I am just saying that in general (pun intended). Muscle and ruffians are just as valuable to society as a sanitation worker, or barber.

I am going to go ahead and say what some of you are afraid to say. At least he is not Jewish. Or is he? Just josh-ing you.

So I guess Putin is like a medievel Czar. Was Peter the great or Catherine the wealthiest persons in the old Russian Kingdom? As long as the people prosper does it matter who is in command? I guess the only thing democracy has over dictatorship is minimizing the risk of a crazy person sitting on the throne.

The only thing I dont like is, why does he have to be a miggit. We cant we have a true alpha in an alpha position. He needs to be at least 5'11".

Back