President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by PEB, May 24, 2014.

1. PEB

PEB Atomic Butt Drop Champ :)

Well man of the people who also has secretively amassed a fortune north of 70 billion dollars. It would make him the 3rd richest man in the world behind only Bill Gates and Carlos Slim. Of course there are princes and kings who are likely worth more but for the man of the people he seems to have a nice racket going on.

His Billion dollar mansion they are building near the Black Sea.
    [​IMG]

Here is a photo of him when he was working for the KGB back in the day acting like a normal tourist stopping to see then President Reagan.

[​IMG]

It looks like more and more information is coming out about his dealings in the past with many politically connected friends. All these people have gained richly by association with Putin.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...ed-away-a-secret-70-billion-personal-fortune/

2. Strychnine

Strychnine Steel Belt

Complete and total Oligarchy. And he DARES anyone to complain about it.

3. Tseren**

Tseren** *Bant Banned

lmao

4. The Mursenary

The Mursenary Skull County Killer

I had a similar reaction lol

5. Magooglie

Magooglie Steel Belt

Does he have an heir?

6. Tseren**

Tseren** *Bant Banned

I think that most Russians are aware of Putin's fortune, he even went as far as giving a tour-guide of his mansion on Channel 1.

Russians are very realistic when it comes to politics, they understand that a leader of a corrupt nation is more than likely going to funnel state capital for personal conveniences.

As long as he continues being a strong, decisive, and rational-minded leader he will have the support of the country.

7. Abezal

Abezal Banned Banned

Ruskis know, but hes taking them from a joke shit hole to power. So tis ok.

8. BoxingRepute

BoxingRepute White Belt

Putin is a 5'6 midget. He's the walking definition of "little man syndrome"

9. kuromusha

kuromusha LONZO LOOMS 2019

lol and people bitch about Obama's use of tax dollars.

10. SamboPunch

SamboPunch Gold Belt Platinum Member

That guy in the second picture is not Putin. I think it's some conspiracy theory crap.

I mean, a tourist? In his own country? Because that's definitely not America with crazy looking buildings.

11. DizzyYeahYeah

DizzyYeahYeah Red Belt

This.

Russia is run by Oligarch's, the US is run by Banker's.

I like Putin and hate Obama, though.

12. Director101

Director101 Brown Belt

That's a nice mansion. I've heard Putin likes to go out hunting animals, I love hunting and it would be cool to go hunting with him. I've killed a few largest land animal carnivores so far and I have a feeling he'd like our style.

13. Genki Sudo II

Genki Sudo II Blue Steel Ferrari Le Tigre They're The Same Face! Banned

Money doesn't buy you good taste I guess. It could do well for a asylum of some sort. I still do not believe that is worth that much.

14. tkotom

tkotom Fedor belt

Yeah, I don't understand where the billion part came from.

There are much nicer houses in the UK for less.

15. GordoBarraBJJ

GordoBarraBJJ Steel Belt

that's a picture of the bathroom.

:icon_twis

16. PEB

PEB Atomic Butt Drop Champ :)

While he enriches his friends and creates a personal fortune that is one of the greatest of all times. They are OK with this because they except that they live in a corrupt nation? What does it say about it people when they have such differences between the the ruling class and the workers? Russia just excepts it because they believe for Russia to be strong they have to have a bunch of corrupt people running it? Heck almost anyone could run this Country and have success given these rules? They have oil tons of it and it seems there really is no trickle down economics going on it looks like because Putin is running an Oligarchy.

17. BAM

BAM Back in the saddle again

$70 billion?!?! God damn! That's so corrupt... I think I may be actually impressed.

18. Tseren**

Tseren** *Bant Banned

I don't speak for the entire nation, just offering my interpretation of a common consensus.

Russia never had a leader that wasn't corrupt; Yeltsin was only concerned with the fortune of his family, Gorbachev sold out to the West so he can float around in first world countries, Brezhnev was reported to be a rapist (having sex with young women that were summoned by KGB agents), etc.

In Western countries, the men that climb to power are from wealthy backgrounds or have lived in wealthy conditions.

It's easier to appear principled in a better organized state where you're more likely to be caught for bullshit and lack the experience of living in poverty and climbing out like a ravaged animal.

In Russia, every person that climbs to a top position can use the power as a means for selfish enrichment- because everyone else around them is also corrupt.

Also, since politics is mostly a contest between the rich- it is a contest between animals in Russia, since those are the type of men that become rich after being hungry, whereas rich politicians in the West were born rich.

There are no prestigious Bush or Kennedy lineages in Russia; every rich man is a dog that climbed out of poverty through a 'the strongest survive' mindset.

Many Russians expect politicians to be corrupt as fuck, it's just a fact of life and a probabilistic near-certainty in political science, especially in the social conditions of former communist states.

The best that the public can hope for is a leader who is corrupt, but understands that keeping the country stable is the bare minimum if he is to continue living in comfort.

Hopefully, in the next 20 or 30 years, a Russian John F. Kennedy will emerge from an Oligarch family.

Some young, idealistic Russian of privileged birth whose hope for humanity wasn't crushed by the rat race that every new money Russian has had to struggle through.

These are just my thoughts and my assessment of political life in Russia though.

I was born in a Russian autonomous republic and my family immigrated to the US when I was 8.

I returned home about 4 times in the last 14 years (I'm 22) for lengthy months.

I just graduated college with a double major in Economics and Philosophy, with a minor in Philosophy of Law.

One of my closest friends in college, who I knew all 4 years of attendance, is an international student from a rich Russian oligarch family.

It would be pretentious of me to call myself a Russian patriot (even though I still love my birthplace and my heritage) or to think that my childhood is enough to draw from to say that I am in touch with modern Russian living.

But I feel like my experience of growing up in the country and being familiar with Russians of different walks of life provides me with a good sense of national sentiment regarding these certain things (domestic and international politics).

I also learned a lot from reading Russian literature.

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  19. KnightTemplar

KnightTemplar Halloween Belt Platinum Member

I lol'd.:icon_lol: Well played, sir.

20. Muay o Muay

Muay o Muay Purple Belt

I expect what we see is only only part and sub terra probably extends to the position of the photographer!