President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

And some people bitch about Michelle Obama's birthday party. A lot of them probably adore Putin. Oh well...

I don't speak for the entire nation, just offering my interpretation of a common consensus.

Russia never had a leader that wasn't corrupt; Yeltsin was only concerned with the fortune of his family, Gorbachev sold out to the West so he can float around in first world countries, Brezhnev was reported to be a rapist (having sex with young women that were summoned by KGB agents), etc. ...

Interesting take from personal perspective but the difficulty is as much about how President Putin controls the media. A lot of people talk about how media is run by corporations and Government in the US. I believe that I saw recently that over 30 reporters have been charged by the Russian Government over reported stories. Its going to be very hard for anyone to change this because at the top of Government controls so much. People get their views molded by media and President Putin is extremely media savvy and pressures outlets to conform. Not to long ago reporters from RT questioned President Putin's motives. In the US a reporter giving a different viewpoint people would have not given it the time of day in Russia its a big deal.

Surprisingly tasteful mansion, beats the usual oligarchitecture by a margin.

$70 billion?!?! God damn! That's so corrupt... I think I may be actually impressed.

Comparing his to Gadaffi's wealth of $350 Billion, It ain't shit lol.

I'm surprised the corrupt politicians in the US haven't tried to do the same thing with our petroleum industry.

The World's 25 Biggest Oil Companies

#2. Gazprom - 9.7 million barrels per day
Russia's Gazprom is the world's largest producer of natural gas. Controlled by the Kremlin, Gazprom's monopoly on gas deliveries to much of Europe provides President Vladimir Putin a prime lever for projecting power in the region. Gazprom's profits are more than $40 billion a year.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mef45glfe/2-gazprom-9-7-million-barrels-per-day-3/

Dude in the pic isn't even Putin lol. Putin isn't this James Bond type of character that changed his facial structure IN THE 80'S TO MEET REAGAN. No fucking way. Get this trash out of here, man. What would be the point in that, as if the CIA and our government didn't know who Putin looked like in the 80s lol.

Funny-meme-putin-13.jpeg

You can tell all that from that photo? :)

If it was Russia saying some black guy in the crowd was actually Obama spying on Yeltsin you people would be falling over laughing.

Dude in the pic isn't even Putin lol. Putin isn't this James Bond type of character that changed his facial structure IN THE 80'S TO MEET REAGAN. No fucking way. Get this trash out of here, man. What would be the point in that, as if the CIA and our government didn't know who Putin looked like in the 80s lol.

Funny-meme-putin-13.jpeg

His biceps are magnificent.

If it was Russia saying some black guy in the crowd was actually Obama spying on Yeltsin you people would be falling over laughing.

Haaa! Well put.

Who could possibly ever mistake President Putin for a Russian Spy?

putin_2836634b.jpg

images

Yea look at those huge freaking arms!
putin_puppy.jpg

Putin is a 5'6 midget. He's the walking definition of "little man syndrome"

He is the leader of one of the largest countries in the world and a billionaire...

What have you done?

Would anyone here honestly say you wouldn't do the same if you had the chance? I doubt it..

So many Putin huggers in this sub-forum. Feels like I'm in the heavies.

Would anyone here honestly say you wouldn't do the same if you had the chance? I doubt it..

No and I can honestly say that because its wrong. People seem to think everyone would sell their soul to live like the way he lives or anyone in his position. Pretty much every billionaire has had to throw people under buses to get to where they are but he is likely setting records. Would I want to be a billionaire yea I guess so but would I want to do so to this extent or anyone who does this extent is wrong. There is a point that I am not willing to go. Does that mean I am a fan of any political figure no because many do the same things directly or indirectly.

No and I can honestly say that because its wrong. People seem to think everyone would sell their soul to live like the way he lives or anyone in his position. Pretty much every billionaire has had to throw people under buses to get to where they are but he is likely setting records. Would I want to be a billionaire yea I guess so but would I want to do so to this extent or anyone who does this extent is wrong. There is a point that I am not willing to go. Does that mean I am a fan of any political figure no because many do the same things directly or indirectly.

A conscience doesn't pay the bill. Even if you would throw people under the bus, you would still sleep like a baby knowing that you went to bed richer than when you woke up.

Back