President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

He is corrupt but he doesn't own Euro zone football clubs yet.

Well man of the people who also has secretively amassed a fortune north of 70 billion dollars. It would make him the 3rd richest man in the world behind only Bill Gates and Carlos Slim. Of course there are princes and kings who are likely worth more but for the man of the people he seems to have a nice racket going on.

His Billion dollar mansion they are building near the Black Sea.
black-sea.jpg

Here is a photo of him when he was working for the KGB back in the day acting like a normal tourist stopping to see then President Reagan.

putin-reagan.jpg

It looks like more and more information is coming out about his dealings in the past with many politically connected friends. All these people have gained richly by association with Putin.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...ed-away-a-secret-70-billion-personal-fortune/

Even this kid is looking at Reagan thinking "do I really have to shake this assholes hand?"

God, Reagan sucked so F'n bad it hurts to think about.

Not a shock at all. That's what dictators do. I'm sure the Russian people know about it and think it's normal. Many maybe even admire it and wish they had don't it first.

The only real power in this plane of existence is the power over life and death. Jobs dont mean anything, commerce dont mean anything unless someone is there willing to put his life on the line to stop someone from taking it for themselves.

I am just saying that in general (pun intended). Muscle and ruffians are just as valuable to society as a sanitation worker, or barber.

Power over life and death? Jobs mean everything because of your life and death comment. Jobs puts food on the table allows you to have a roof over your head. Putin has done nothing to even match the smallest business owner or someone who has worked to find others jobs. If your view of the world is based on life and death its a pretty small world. The world is complex full of many elements when elements work together great things happen look at the ISS. I long for the days of Putin predecessor Dmitry Medvedev he was creating a future for Russia. He was promoting bringing back jobs to Russia in the technical fields.

Here is Dmitry in Silicon Valley. Yes its was not going to happen overnight but he made huge progress promoting Russia as a technical powerhouse. He was open to working with others and creating greater openness with others.
159554379.jpg

He even communicated regularly using facebook and twitter. He understood to bring talent to Russia you needed to reach out and show expats this was a new Russia. Now Putin has thrown much of that good will out the window. He has set back Russian technology economy by at least 5 years because tech sector will not deal with him.

Here is Dmitry in Silicon Valley. Yes its was not going to happen overnight but he made huge progress promoting Russia as a technical powerhouse. He was open to working with others and creating greater openness with others.
159554379.jpg

He even communicated regularly using facebook and twitter. He understood to bring talent to Russia you needed to reach out and show expats this was a new Russia. Now Putin has thrown much of that good will out the window. He has set back Russian technology economy by at least 5 years because tech sector will not deal with him.

Russia has tried to reach out to the West multiple times and was repeatedly rejected, even during Medvedev's term.

anyone else want to admit they would not hesitate to screw over anyone and everyone for money?

Um yeah, they're called libertarians.

Of course they like that call that sociopath thinking "common sense." Yeah, the whole world can crumble but I better have my taxes lowered, damnit! Global warming? Those lowland villagers better learn how to swim!

Russia has tried to reach out to the West multiple times and was repeatedly rejected, even during Medvedev's term.

Not at all he got private tours of Google and Twitter even got to meet with groups of Russian expats to talk to them about opportunities in Russia. There was a developer I knew about who developed an innovative at the time 2009 a 3D photographing software that could use a regular camera to create DXF files.

There was another developer who developed satellite mapping software and he was selling maps to Google. It converted flat 2D maps into terrain maps to create a road level view. There are plenty more examples in data storage, handheld test equipment and high speed networking all developed by Russian living in the US. Its unlikely now that they would consider a move to Russia.

You need 70 billion dollars to pay the bills? I'd think I could settle for less if it meant not ruining other people.

And this is why you don't understand nor fear power. You think "good" people are ambitious enough to claw their way to the top to help the "little" people. Lol

Even this kid is looking at Reagan thinking "do I really have to shake this assholes hand?"

God, Reagan sucked so F'n bad it hurts to think about.

Only Kong can take away that a thread about a corrupt politician more alike to our Dems is less import than a photo of Ronaldus Maximus.

And this is why you don't understand nor fear power. You think "good" people are ambitious enough to claw their way to the top to help the "little" people. Lol

have you been drinking? Your response to his post certainly seems to indicate that you have.

Funny how a guy who gets flack for his anti-homosexual policies is the object of so much homoerotic fantasizing. I swear some of you would like nothing more than to have Putin caress your face, kiss you on the mouth, enter you from behind, and then provide a strong man for you to stay at home and clean house for.

Funny how a guy who gets flack for his anti-homosexual policies is the object of so much homoerotic fantasizing. I swear some of you would like nothing more than to have Putin caress your face, kiss you on the mouth, enter you from behind, and then provide a strong man for you to stay at home and clean house for.

have you been drinking?

Excellent question.

^Something an effeminate beta male would say.

You gotta admit though; if you swung that way, he would be the ideal man.

Rich, powerful, rugged, and able to protect you from hungry grizzlies in the dead of winter.

You gotta admit though; if you swung that way, he would be the ideal man.

Rich, powerful, rugged, and able to protect you from hungry grizzlies in the dead of winter.

And it is a nice house. And he probably can afford some maids.

Back