President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

What happened to Gaddafi's money? I feel like they're going to share a fate.

He had a son going to school in Britain who is flipping burgers in Heathrow these days.

Not really, but would be pretty awesome if true.

Well man of the people who also has secretively amassed a fortune north of 70 billion dollars. It would make him the 3rd richest man in the world behind only Bill Gates and Carlos Slim.

sure, buddy

putin-reagan.jpg

this guy literally looks like the spitting image of one of our employees. Yup - he's Russian.

If you're going to quote shakespeare, the most applicable line here is really from Othello:
One small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind, forsooth.

Lol the Russian people living in poverty while this scumbag steals an average of 10 billion dollars a year.

And they love him. God I'm glad I wasn't born Russian.

Lol the Russian people living in poverty while this scumbag steals an average of 10 billion dollars a year.

And they love him. God I'm glad I wasn't born Russian.

Many good reasons to support him.

If you're going to quote shakespeare, the most applicable line here is really from Othello:
That is one of my favorites as well. Hamlet is better though:
And so, my fellow Danes: ask not what your kingdom can do for you, ask what you can do for your kingdom.

And some people bitch about Michelle Obama's birthday party. A lot of them probably adore Putin. Oh well...

Well Michelle's lavish parties cost us, American tax payers. What Putin does in his country really isn't our business, which is probably a concept hard for Americans to grasp.

Back