President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

Power over life and death? Jobs mean everything because of your life and death comment. Jobs puts food on the table allows you to have a roof over your head. Putin has done nothing to even match the smallest business owner or someone who has worked to find others jobs. If your view of the world is based on life and death its a pretty small world. The world is complex full of many elements when elements work together great things happen look at the ISS. I long for the days of Putin predecessor Dmitry Medvedev he was creating a future for Russia. He was promoting bringing back jobs to Russia in the technical fields.

In the grand scheme of things, why do nations have armies and navies then? First thing is first, and you dont get "jobs", "small business", food on the table or roof over you head without security. If there were no ruffians and muscle enforcing the law, or defending our borders, and making outsiders think if they mess with us, they going to get some, we would not have commerce, but banditry.

In the grand scheme of things, why do nations have armies and navies then? First thing is first, and you dont get "jobs", "small business", food on the table or roof over you head without security. If there were no ruffians and muscle enforcing the law, or defending our borders, and making outsiders think if they mess with us, they going to get some, we would not have commerce, but banditry.

Well if people just understood and trusted each other we'd have world peace.

Well if people just understood and trusted each other we'd have world peace.

What about corrupted people that are understood easily and trusted in that they're honest and transparent about their fucked up intentions?

Why the homophobia? You have hate in your heart?

I hear young liberal guys make the type of jokes you made in this thread.

"Homophobic guy? Haha... funny... because he's the one that's gay! Ahahahaha!"

It's juvenile and stupid, but I played along lol

And this is why you don't understand nor fear power. You think "good" people are ambitious enough to claw their way to the top to help the "little" people. Lol

???
I didn't make any such claim. I was arguing with Nebi whether most people would keep clawing for that extra 69.95 billion - whether that attitude at the top is atypical among the general population, not whether it is atypical among the people who got to the top. I'm completely baffled as to why you are arguing with a claim that I've literally made nowhere in this thread.

Only Kong can take away that a thread about a corrupt politician more alike to our Dems is less import than a photo of Ronaldus Maximus.

Every financial problem we can see today is all ripples still felt by Reagan, his cronnies, and his Trickle down economic myth...

You Neo Cons enjoy living in your own world.

Every financial problem we can see today is all ripples still felt by Reagan, his cronnies, and his Trickle down economic myth...

You Neo Cons enjoy living in your own world.

A strong argument could be made that the Washington Consensus has reduced the quality of life for billions of people.

That entire article is a lot of theories and bollox.

That's not putin in the picture
The watch is not worth that much
"estimated" 70 billion dollars - I estimate thats horse crap

Interesting take from personal perspective but the difficulty is as much about how President Putin controls the media. A lot of people talk about how media is run by corporations and Government in the US. I believe that I saw recently that over 30 reporters have been charged by the Russian Government over reported stories. Its going to be very hard for anyone to change this because at the top of Government controls so much. People get their views molded by media and President Putin is extremely media savvy and pressures outlets to conform. Not to long ago reporters from RT questioned President Putin's motives. In the US a reporter giving a different viewpoint people would have not given it the time of day in Russia its a big deal.

You either never been to Russia and plainly nuthugging THE "judo master" or you are RT troll from Russia.

That entire article is a lot of theories and bollox.

That's not putin in the picture
The watch is not worth that much
"estimated" 70 billion dollars - I estimate thats horse crap

OK lets put names to some of these Putin friends and call out Countries like Britain for making tax havens for the friends of Putin. Many of them keep vast fortunes in London banks flying to London 3 or 4 times a month.

Mr Pichugov member of the upper house of the Russian parliament 9th richest in Russia.
Andrei Klishas Head of the Committee on Constitutional Legislation under the Federation Council upper house of the Russian parliament. He was blacklisted by the EU continues his business affairs in Britain.
Igor Shuvalov has been attached to the Russian mafia and is First Deputy Prime Minister.
Vladimir Yakunin President of Russian Railways and a common figure around London's elite circles. Commonly critical of US and many times threaten the US with Russia's own economic actions.
Roman Abramovic has been quite lately because he has billions tied up in Europe and England and could face sanctions so he may not be so bad.

Almost all have ties to Putin all have benefited handsomely by having Putin as a friend.

We have our own Oligarch who has to repatriate his ownership of the Nets back to Russia.

Mikhail Prokhorov

putin22jpg-f0c427e48c0e7617.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin (left) and Mikhail Prokhorov, Nets owner, pose during a state awards presentation ceremony in the Kremlin in Moscow on Monday.

Mickhail did briefly try to distance himself to Putin only to find out it was going to be harder then he thought given his vast business interest in Russia. But we're no were near England especially London for being a safe place for Putin Oligarch to keep their money.

Many of these have benefited handsomely by freely gaining access to Russia vast natural resources. Putin has benefited hugely also from these alliances many happily more then willing to give back to Putin I would imagine?

http://www.nj.com/nets/index.ssf/2014/03/is_nets_owner_following_vladimir_putins_orders.html

Alexei-Navalny_2838853c.jpg

Alexei Navalny is the exception and should watch where he goes to eat. He has been openly critical of Putin and his heavy handed tactics. He stated that sanctions should be aimed at billionaire “oligarchs” . I suppose he is now a bad guy because he is no fan of Putin.

Last edited:
You either never been to Russia and plainly nuthugging THE "judo master" or you are RT troll from Russia.

Na I have not but family members have traveled to Russia. One of them adopted girl from one of the poorest areas of Russia. This was before Putin took over they have donated money to help people in Russia again before Putin took over. The vast wealth disparity between the haves and those who do not have not been so stark. My brother-in-law speaks a little Russian and my best friends wife is Russian. He adopted her two sons and brought them to the United States cost him over 50 grand. So I do know a little bit about Russia I guess not much but enough to know that things are not a great as people make it out to be.

.... Here is a famous quote that applies more today then it did when it first was stated "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.". Macbeth.

Jesus, nice job attributing that quote to Shakespeare's Macbeth.

It was actually Lord Acton, the British historian, who expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887. This is the full quote btw.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

Jesus, nice job attributing that quote to Shakespeare's Macbeth.

It was actually Lord Acton, the British historian, who expressed this opinion in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887. This is the full quote btw.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."
Sorry I thought it was in Macbeth made the quote. Ether way does not correct Putin's actions.

Na I have not but family members have traveled to Russia. One of them adopted girl from one of the poorest areas of Russia. This was before Putin took over they have donated money to help people in Russia again before Putin took over. The vast wealth disparity between the haves and those who do not have not been so stark. My brother-in-law speaks a little Russian and my best friends wife is Russian. He adopted her two sons and brought them to the United States cost him over 50 grand. So I do know a little bit about Russia I guess not much but enough to know that things are not a great as people make it out to be.

I really do admire people like your family members.

Sorry I thought it was in Macbeth made the quote. Ether way does not correct Putin's actions.

A more appropriate Shakespearean quote would probably be,

"Treason never prospers. For if it prospers, none dare call it treason.":icon_twis

That $70B. net-worth figure is unverified, unconfirmed, and purely speculative.

This is true but then, it can be very risky to do any proper digging into the financial affairs of high-ranking Russian officials and institutions. You'll very likely end up jailed, tortured and killed, even if you think you were doing the right thing in bringing corruption to light. Like Sergei Magnitsky, for example.

What happened to Gaddafi's money? I feel like they're going to share a fate.

Back