President Putin 70 Billion Dollar fortune, First Photo Of His Billion Dollar Mansion

And some people bitch about Michelle Obama's birthday party. A lot of them probably adore Putin. Oh well...

Luckily it is very right to despise the excess of both America and Russia's political classes whether there are hypocrites among us or not.

A conscience doesn't pay the bill. Even if you would throw people under the bus, you would still sleep like a baby knowing that you went to bed richer than when you woke up.

I have to disagree and have to state much of the problems around the world including the US is because people go to bed thinking the same thing. There are lines no matter where you live where people with good judgment should never cross.

I have to disagree and have to state much of the problems around the world including the US is because people go to bed thinking the same thing. There are lines no matter where you live where people with good judgment should never cross.

It's your personal choice, but what is it going to give you in the end? Do you think they have less friends or are less loved by their family? It doesn't change anything.

Churches, kings, politicians have took advantage of people since the first man starting thinking and it's never going to change. Same for wars, passion crimes, suicides, bullying and murders.

I respect how you think and the decisions you make, it take all kind of people to make a world.

It's your personal choice, but what is it going to give you in the end? Do you think they have less friends or are less loved by their family? It doesn't change anything.

Churches, kings, politicians have took advantage of people since the first man starting thinking and it's never going to change. Same for wars, passion crimes, suicides, bullying and murders.

I respect how you think and the decisions you make, it take all kind of people to make a world.

I don't disagree I was just replying to the statement you made about how anyone would do this if they had the chance. I think you would be surprised how many people around the world would pass on it. Here is a famous quote that applies more today then it did when it first was stated "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.". Macbeth.

I don't disagree I was just replying to the statement you made about how anyone would do this if they had the chance. I think you would be surprised how many people around the world would pass on it. Here is a famous quote that applies more today then it did when it first was stated "Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.". Macbeth.

The quote will forever be true.

apqV3E9_460sa.gif

He's no Gaddafi.. yet.

I think that most Russians are aware of Putin's fortune, he even went as far as giving a tour-guide of his mansion on Channel 1.

Russians are very realistic when it comes to politics, they understand that a leader of a corrupt nation is more than likely going to funnel state capital for personal conveniences.

As long as he continues being a strong, decisive, and rational-minded leader he will have the support of the country.

I don't recall his predecessors being worth 70 billion and the 3rd richest man on the planet, maybe I'm wrong.

I think this quote is bs. And it have created a retarded myth that seems to never die.

Already "corrupt" people are the ones who is striving for power. This is why 99% of all politicians in this world are sacks of shit.

You think its the power that "corrupted" Stalin and Hitler?

A conscience doesn't pay the bill. Even if you would throw people under the bus, you would still sleep like a baby knowing that you went to bed richer than when you woke up.

You need 70 billion dollars to pay the bills? I'd think I could settle for less if it meant not ruining other people.

You need 70 billion dollars to pay the bills? I'd think I could settle for less if it meant not ruining other people.

I don't think it's a matter of needing it.

What am I going to use the other 69.95 billion for? It's not better if there is no meaningful use for it.

You can always find a use for money. You can spend it, you can invest it, you can give some away, you can save it..

I don't know what I would do with 70 billion, but I'd take it.

You can always find a use for money. You can spend it, you can invest it, you can give some away, you can save it..

I don't know what I would do with 70 billion, but I'd take it.

Saving it is the same as spending it later. Investing it just means you have more to use down the road. There aren't 70 billion things I want.

Giving it away is the same as not taking it, except you don't have to run over somebody else in the process.

Would you take it if it involved pushing your mother/daughter/son/father off a bridge?

70 billion is way too much money.

After buying my mega yacht, my 10 mansions/estates around the world, a few private jets/airport, private security, and MAYBE my own communications satellite I would probably still have like 60 billion left.

I mean I suppose I could build a private underground scientific facility like the umbrella corporation had, you know, all high tech and shit.

Then I'd have what? 50-55 billion left? operating costs would probably be covered by a few billion a year.

You just can't spend that kind of money.

EDIT:

This is what I would do....

I would buy a large private island at least 20 square miles like the one in the first Jurassic Park movie. Buy, bribe, lobby with what ever means necessary to have this island declared a country of it's own, of which I would be king.

I would have all electronics and post renaissance technology be made illegal and banned from the island. The one exception would be a state of the art hospital located at the islands one port.

I would have a small navy provide certain security and sovereignty functions.

I would have a large french style citadel built at the center of the island where myself and my tutorship would reside. Security and policing on the island would be done by 15th century knights on horse back. Actually, the island would be one giant 15th century european world with me as king. People would be payed to live there as my serfs.

I would bang and impregnate young women for the rest of my life, and compete in jousting competitions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't recall his predecessors being worth 70 billion and the 3rd richest man on the planet, maybe I'm wrong.

That $70B. net-worth figure is unverified, unconfirmed, and purely speculative.

And Yeltsin was 1000000000X as bad as Putin or any post-Tsarist politician in Russian history (basically one of the biggest scumbags in human history) with Medieval-standard political immorality.

Part of the reason Russians have so much faith in Putin is because he looks like Marcus Aurelius in comparison with Yeltsin.

The US was very approving of Yeltsin's Russia by the way.

Yeltsin- "sure NATO, set up bases where you promised you wouldn't, sure CIA/NSA, collect a shit ton of intel. on our national security systems, sure Western Europe, "advise" us on energy exporting contracting that basically turns Russia into a cheap gas station for the 1st world."

That's the West's idea of a friendly Russia.

That's why the West hates Putin, because he refuses to subject Russia to neocolonialist bullshit.

georgien.jpg

Eat shit you fucking homosexual Western *********s

Lol settle down.

Not that they've been enforcing it strongly in any sort o manner, but flaming like that might get ya carded, even if you were joking.

Would anyone here honestly say you wouldn't do the same if you had the chance? I doubt it..

Yes. What exactly do you need 70 billion dollars for? I'd be happy with a few million. When all is said and done you can't take it with you.

But congrats on outing yourself as a terrible person who wouldn't hesitate to screw others over if given the chance.

Back