Potassium Bromate is banned in every country but USA, hurtsThyroid, Monsanto weed killer in Food

some of the biggest healthiest animals eat nothing but monsanto crops for what its worth.

how do they get away with it ?

what? lol. You talking about livestock? Even if their food was healthy, the cows and shit are not.

you better make sure your seeds aren't from Monsanto

I don’t think there is any problem with their seeds, or GMOs in general. The problem is when those GMOs are engineered to be doused in Round-Up without harming the plant. Unfortunately, humans and animals are not engineered to be immune to the effects of herbicides and pesticides.
But, yeah, Monsanto deals in commodity crops which I don’t grow for personal use (except for some corn, but I grow an old lineage that does well in my neck of the woods.)

What animals are you referring to and would they be healthier had they not ingested it?
what? lol. You talking about livestock? Even if their food was healthy, the cows and shit are not.
deer raccoons ect are bigger stronger healthier around bean and corn fields this is a fact.

but like the poster below me mentioned they have short lifespans anyways, probably takes awhile to see negative impacts.

They're pretty healthy cows.

It depends. But they often live in terrible conditions and are pumped full of steroids and antibiotics. Livestock are the biggest consumers of antibiotics. They usually don't even have anything either. It is a preventive measure because they live in such filthy and horrid conditions.

deer raccoons ect are bigger stronger healthier around bean and corn fields this is a fact.

but like the poster below me mentioned they have short lifespans anyways, probably takes awhile to see negative impacts.

They are bigger, for sure. I would disagree with healthier. Deer aren’t meant to subsist on grain.

I used to trap raccoons in Iowa. Some of them would be between 40-50 pounds. Fat deposits everywhere under their skin. Even the deer in Iowa had fat deposits. Lesions in their stomachs from lack of roughage. The deer I kill out West, you can’t find more than a few strips of fat.

cowpills.jpg

antibiotic-hero.jpg

070625_p05_antibiotics.jpg

most_drugs_livestock.jpg

Livestock.jpg

They are bigger, for sure. I would disagree with healthier. Deer aren’t meant to subsist on grain.

I used to trap raccoons in Iowa. Some of them would be between 40-50 pounds. Fat deposits everywhere under their skin. Even the deer in Iowa had fat deposits. Lesions in their stomachs from lack of roughage. The deer I kill out West, you can’t find more than a few strips of fat.
50 lb coon sounds insane. the only way he can get that way is if he wins competitions right?

there might be a breaking point where a coon gets so big that the beta coons dont even challenge them

but deer and raccoon populations are almost certainly higher around crop fields than standard forest.

if the populations are up wouldnt that mean healthier?

50 lb coon sounds insane. the only way he can get that way is if he wins competitions right?

there might be a breaking point where a coon gets so big that the beta coons dont even challenge them

but deer and raccoon populations are almost certainly higher around crop fields than standard forest.

No. Cow populations are way up too. Are they healthy? Are all those chickens? It seems the more animals you produce, the less healthy they are. Kind of like a cheap, mass produced product. Just cuz there is a lot doesn't mean they are quality.

No. Cow populations are way up too. Are they healthy? Are all those chickens? It seems the more animals you produce, the less healthy they are. Kind of like a cheap, mass produced product. Just cuz there is a lot doesn't mean they are quality.
the difference between cow and deer population is there is a man made control of cow births and deaths

and deer populations are nature controlled birth and death

if the deer were sick they would have fewer numbers as coyotes would be chomping their butts off

but they are healthy from a young age until maturity around fields yeilding more reproduction relative to a more natural woody enviornment.

When's the last you've been to Iowa? They found CWD in the deer here now they are screwing around with the tags trying to help control the spread of it.

It depends. But they often live in terrible conditions and are pumped full of steroids and antibiotics. Livestock are the biggest consumers of antibiotics. They usually don't even have anything either. It is a preventive measure because they live in such filthy and horrid conditions.
In cows they grow bigger with antibiotics that select for an intestinal microbiome that breaks down cellulose better, their conditions are actually ok, it's chickens and pigs that suffer more IMO. Of course, being healthy for a cow doesn't mean it's healthy for us, completely different organisms.
But I don't see why GMOs would be bad, they're USUALLY just normal grains with a couple of extra genes for resistance against pesticides.
I think the greatest health threat in relation to food is that people do the basics wrong, they don't even balance their macronutrients properly. Maybe if you don't eat meat, or GMO, or you eat some rare fish found only in the arctic you can live a little longer on average, but that's irrelevant for most people as they pump themselves full of carbohydrates.
I know people that eat mostly bread, pasta and soda. Their bread being GMO or their soda containing HFCS is the least of their problems.

Healthier individuals? No. Are high densities of humans the healthiest?
The populations are densest because of the available food source. (BTW, the highest population of whitetail and raccoons are found in intermixed woodland and farmlands. Not straight ag land. They need woodlands for bedding, nesting, security.)

Yes, 50 pounds is a huge raccoon. A 40 pound raccoon will max out the measurement scale used by fur buyers (based on length). I also caught an 80 pound beaver. No joke.

When's the last you've been to Iowa? They found CWD in the deer here now they are screwing around with the tags trying to help control the spread of it.
I visit yearly but don’t hunt in Iowa, gave up my residency years ago.
That makes sense, CWD was found in Wisconsin years ago. It was only a matter of time.

the difference between cow and deer population is there is a man made control of cow births and deaths

and deer populations are nature controlled birth and death

if the deer were sick they would have fewer numbers as coyotes would be chomping their butts off

but they are healthy from a young age until maturity around fields yeilding more reproduction relative to a more natural woody enviornment.

Deer aren't really naturally controlled. There is a culling. If there is too many of them the government starts picking them off.

Healthier individuals? No. Are high densities of humans the healthiest?
The populations are densest because of the available food source. (BTW, the highest population of whitetail and raccoons are found in intermixed woodland and farmlands. Not straight ag land. They need woodlands for bedding, nesting, security.)

Yes, 50 pounds is a huge raccoon. A 40 pound raccoon will max out the measurement scale used by fur buyers (based on length). I also caught an 80 pound beaver. No joke.
ok.. i think we are having a miscommunication on what "health" is.

im saying if a deer can grow up eat primarily corn and soybeans, outrun coyotes for 4 years and reproduce multiple times that is "healthy"

deer in woodlands have better bedding sure, but less food meaning more starving deer that cant outrun the coyotes that eventually kill them.

the mixed woodland ag population is deceptive because like you said the deer only use the woodland for bedding (primarily).

unless you can show me a statistic where a grassfed buck can run a certain distance without stopping vs a cornfed buck without stopping im going to go off of population numbers.

Deer aren't really naturally controlled. There is a culling. If there is too many of them the government starts picking them off.

there is an OBVIOUS difference between a CERTAIN death of a beef cow, and an UNCERTAIN death of a WILD deer.

by the way the culling argument would be stronger if you used hunters instead of "govt" as the vast majority if not the entirety of human impact on deer comes from hunters.

there is an OBVIOUS difference between a CERTAIN death of a beef cow, and an UNCERTAIN death of a WILD deer.

by the way the culling argument would be stronger if you used hunters instead of "govt" as the vast majority if not the entirety of human impact on deer comes from hunters.

they do it under government supervision and permission.

they do it under government supervision and permission.

So hunters are the government.. ok got it.

and deer hunting is equivalent to killing beef cattle.

you sound like someone who has never pulled back a bow string during deer season let alone put an arrow in one.

South park, and Coon and friends approves of this post.

The origins story for how Coon got his superpowers.

Back