Political harassment?

@Milton_Gracie

A humanities department at a university. I'd expect a BJJ academy to be more like the construction workers, or my rugby team...

@Milton_Gracie

A humanities department at a university. I'd expect a BJJ academy to be more like the construction workers, or my rugby team...
Well that's a pretty screwed up academic environment if they're gonna be pricks about political opinions. Just tell them you're Bloc Quebecois. That you support the secessionists and they won't know how to deal with you.

@Milton_Gracie

I actually kind of like that idea ;) Start bitching about Anglophones and the erasure of my Francophone history.
For real. Maybe now you’ll even join the party

I was up in Canada during one of the elections. Got familiar with the parties because everyone was talking CDN politics. I told everyone I was backing Bloc Québécois in support of French Canadians giving them what they wanted which was to be free. People couldn’t say shit

For real. Maybe now you’ll even join the party

I was up in Canada during one of the elections. Got familiar with the parties because everyone was talking CDN politics. I told everyone I was backing Bloc Québécois in support of French Canadians giving them what they wanted which was to be free. People couldn’t say shit
Stop lying.

Report them to HR for harassment and intimidation.

Then again after the dust settles for retaliation.

That'll learn 'em.

I voted for my cat and when my coworkers saw the pic I took to prove it, they loved it

I tell people that I vote to ensure the executive branch and legislative branch are run by separate parties. Then, people leave me alone.

Harassment may be a bit of an exaggeration.
But at work, my office is pretty much hard liberals all around. I am right leaning libertarian. I went into an office room to ask a question about work, and they were crowded around a computer watching the election updates. They asked who I'm hoping for. I said I'm not really into politics. They started joking I must be DT (Donald Trump) and started laughing. I said oh nah, I'm more JJ (Jo Jorgensen). They thought I was crazy and started talking about how I wasted my vote and that I should have at least contributed to Biden. She pointed to the 1% that voted JJ and said that 1% could have turned the tide in some states for Biden. I said yea... I'm not really gonna vote Biden just because he's not Trump. "He can't be any worse than Trump !!!" I'm not gonna vote Biden just because he's not Trump. Then I was somewhat surrounded and started getting nearly interrogated about why I didn't use my vote for Biden and started getting mocked for my political affiliation. I felt extremely uncomfortable. They were joking at first, but they started getting pretty passionate and assertive about it.

I don't think republicans would have been this hostile. And people always associate conservatives with hate groups, but I could really feel the hate from the left wing today at work.

Well deserved.

I feel like JJ is taking more votes away from Trump than Biden, so your workmates need to helax.

Harassment may be a bit of an exaggeration.
But at work, my office is pretty much hard liberals all around. I am right leaning libertarian. I went into an office room to ask a question about work, and they were crowded around a computer watching the election updates. They asked who I'm hoping for. I said I'm not really into politics. They started joking I must be DT (Donald Trump) and started laughing. I said oh nah, I'm more JJ (Jo Jorgensen). They thought I was crazy and started talking about how I wasted my vote and that I should have at least contributed to Biden. She pointed to the 1% that voted JJ and said that 1% could have turned the tide in some states for Biden. I said yea... I'm not really gonna vote Biden just because he's not Trump. "He can't be any worse than Trump !!!" I'm not gonna vote Biden just because he's not Trump. Then I was somewhat surrounded and started getting nearly interrogated about why I didn't use my vote for Biden and started getting mocked for my political affiliation. I felt extremely uncomfortable. They were joking at first, but they started getting pretty passionate and assertive about it.

I don't think republicans would have been this hostile. And people always associate conservatives with hate groups, but I could really feel the hate from the left wing today at work.

Watch a couple of videos of crowd interviews at Trump rallies and tell us that they would not have been that hostile. We'll wait...

The idiots will vote who's the least worst pedophile for the rest of their lives. Who cares? They're literally happy to vote between two guys on the verge of going senile that both have dogshit policy. Imagine voting for a guy that sniffs little girls on tv

Imagine voting for a guy that's sexually attracted to his own daughter.

Back