Elections Place Your Bets - When does Biden drop out?

Pick the month the announcement is made Biden is out.

• March

• April

• May

• June

• July

• August - DNC Convention

• September

• October

• Biden is on the ballot in November.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol @ You think Tucker tells me anything.

You argue with stereotypes your mind creates.

well to be fair i do tend to get you mixed up with the MetalGearTrump poster alot.

though if it wasnt for that ridiculous picture of donald trump as his avatar it would be tricky to tell you two apart. though that dude seems to be a bit more of a conspiracy nutter than you are, and he's already reduced himself to going all in on the fraudy orange rapist and has already chosen to die on that hill.

not sure i can draw that conclusion about you just yet.

in fact, i cant even draw a proper stereotype of you, as much as you want me to. after your boy gets pink socked by that senile old fart again, i still cant decide whether you'll naturally just start blowing your fraud whistle and becoming another one of the little boys who cried fraud, or if you're just gonna be the guy saying "but how could this have happened? haven't you guys seen what the latest polls from the Heritage Foundation just said?"

if i was a betting man i guess i'd have to go with the latter.

Last edited:
but as far as this topic goes, sleepy joe has cardio for days. the only way you're getting him off the ballot is if he dies. but eternal joe is eternal, and he ain't gonna rest until he has fulfilled all of his duties. and besides, he won't be able to get millions of dead people to vote for him if he is dead. actually you know what? forget that i said that. i take that back. seeing who he's up against, and who the sitting president is, i'm sure that a dead guy has a fair shot of winning the presidency this year too.

dark brandon was put on this planet to eat ice cream, take lots of afternoon naps, and whoop trumps ass in the election. that's all he knows how to do. and he damn sure ain't gonna stop eating his ice cream, taking his naps, and whooping that ass until trump stops running in the elections.

he's still got one more election left in him! all he needs to do is win one more and then manage to remain on life support until 2028 because america still ain't ready for cackling kamala as president.

Last edited:
It's still scheduled, as of now

Not surprising, but given how Biden's public speeches are 10 minutes long... well, we can only guess how well he'd do in a two hour debate listening to questions and giving answers off the cuff.

Once again, I hope I'm wrong.
Given Biden's slowly degrading mental state I'd love to see him on the debate stage in September & October.

stamina joe has still got plenty more debates left in him. this motherfucker has got cardio for days.

okay. i couldnt really type that with a straight face.you got me.

he's gonna have hunter's drug dealer pumping him full of uppers and that still wouldn't stop him from dozing off for his nap 10 minutes into the debate. and none of that would ever have any effect on the debate anyways because trump will just hoard the mic for the whole time and keep on talking and rambling on for 2 hours about nothing and rambling about windmills and acting like he's running against obama.

the debate that nobody really wants to see involving the election rematch that nobody ever really asked for. i can't say that i'm stoked for that one. maybe in 2028 they can find some better candidates who arent a combined 160+ years old and havent been found liable for fraud and sexual assault. in a country of over 330 million people, perhaps can they find just two candidates who arent a gazillion years old and haven't raped anyone. is that too much to ask for or are my standards just set too high?

Last edited:

biden could shoot all those migrants dead right there on 5th avenue and he would still receive all of their votes. once the clock hits midnight and they start taping up all the windows and bringing out the suitcases, it's game on baby! dead votes matter!

if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. shake and bake!

errr wait......if you ain't first you're last. whatever. i'm going with it anyways. if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. shake and bake!

Last edited:
If Biden is alive he will be the nominee.
Are the folks that are saying he won’t make it to Election Day, the same folks who said he would drop out 4=years ago?

Biden feels strongly about Putin's invasion of Iraq. (he thinks they invaded Iraq)

Dude wants a second term to deal with this. Hell, he might push to send troops to Iraq to help Iraqis fight the Russians!

Biden has lost his shit but I still want him on the ballot come election time. I haven't decide if I think he'll be on the ballot or not. I'm leaning that he will be for some reason.

Biden feels strongly about Putin's invasion of Iraq. (he thinks they invaded Iraq)

Dude wants a second term to deal with this. Hell, he might push to send troops to Iraq to help Iraqis fight the Russians!
he's probably on the phone with the mexican president as we speak, asking mexico to set up some humanitarian corridors along the gaza strip.

and the other guy......he'll be on the phone with putin telling him that russia needs to secure its border with hungary.

these fucking guys. there needs to be an age limit on this shit. it would almost be comical, except that these are the guys running to be in control of the nuclear launch codes.

Last edited:
he's probably on the phone with the mexican president as we speak, asking mexico to set up some humanitarian corridors along the gaza strip.

and the other guy......he'll be on the phone with putin telling him that russia needs to secure its border with hungary.

these fucking guys. there needs to be an age limit on this shit. it would almost be comical, except that these are the guys running to be in control of the nuclear launch codes.

Dude, I legit LOL'd at your response. Thank you for the humor, it's honestly appreciated. Quite sobering that this is our reality though.

Give cognitive tests to ALL Presidential candidates regardless of age. Walter Reed Army / Bethesda Navy Medical as neutral test site. Tests administered under third party supervision. Results published. No diagnosis of illness in keeping with HIPA. You fail you don't get to run.

Dude, I legit LOL'd at your response. Thank you for the humor, it's honestly appreciated. Quite sobering that this is our reality though.

Give cognitive tests to ALL Presidential candidates regardless of age. Walter Reed Army / Bethesda Navy Medical as neutral test site. Tests administered under third party supervision. Results published. No diagnosis of illness in keeping with HIPA. You fail you don't get to run.

we've got a guy who's got 91 felony charges stacked against him running against a guy who just got exonerated because the investigator determined that his brain was too discombobulated to understand that what he was doing was illegal, and if he committed any crimes he's already too far gone to ever remember anything about it.

a guy who cant find hungary on a map running against a guy who can't find egypt on a map, and might not even know what planet he is on.

a guy who can't even remember where and when his son died running against a guy who's living son is already dead to him and he won't even give him a hug

a dude who brags about passing a cognitive test as if it was his crowning achievement in life running against a guy who has already forgotten more about everything than the other candidate will ever know.

this is what american politics has all boiled down to. two candidates who could only be considered a young enough age to hold office if you compare them to the average lifespan of a tortoise - 80 to 150 years. and some species, such as the seychelles giant tortoise, or the aldabra giant tortoise - a distant relative of mitch mcconnell - are known to reach a lifespan of up to 250 years.

america, you done fucked it up.

Last edited:
I mean there’s not really anyone to take his place. Gavin Newsome?

He is not dropping out. Kind of crazy that the leading nominee for each party by a land slide is an 80 something year old clearly suffering from dementia.

As long as his strings are still attached to Barry he will puppet on....

There's still 9 entire months before the election.

That's plenty of time.

The question, for another thread, is whom would be the nominee. Its too late for primaries to be redone.

The interesting question is when is absolutely the latest date ballots on all 50 states could be changed? If Biden falls down and dies in October, is Trump guaranteed to be the default President?
You don’t think fat damn near 80 year old Trump won’t stroke out after he cant come up the money to pay his legal bills and New York starts selling his shit to pay his tab.
Trump is fat, lives on cokes and McDonalds and depend on who you believe snorts Adderall but Biden is the one that is going to die. Got it!
Both dudes were born in the 1940’s and make verbal gaffes anytime either of them speak now a days. Biden’s Dad did not have Alzhiemers and Trump Dad did.

Back