Media Pimblett Goes off on Helwani in Interview with Dana White (UPDATE: Helwani Responds).

Does Paddy pay his guests? What a weirdo.
That’s the funny thing. He asked Mighty Mouse to do his new podcast and Mighty Mouse accepted and was going to do the show. After what Paddy said, Mighty Mouse made it clear Paddy didnt offer to pay Mighty Mouse either bwahaha. Wtf? I thought fighters deserved to get paid according to Paddy himself yet he wont pay fighters who come on his podcast? What a fkn hypocrite and it’s obvious he’s not a man of integrity. He fukked up and continues to stand even more firm on his arse backward comments and lies

Yous right here

<mma1>
Lol we a bunch of nobodies living rent free in your head bwahaha. You about to fight yet still on Sherdog and UG. You lied and got caught. Man up and admit it but instead, you create more lies. Pathetic

Paddy doing the Fuck it Friday’s now.

Plot thickens…

It's amazing these morons of fighters and their perspective. They don't like the guy, they think he's garbage yet get upset and emotional when they get mentioned.... Use whatever few brain cells you have left and realise that yes, other people have opinions about things and yes they aren't always going to line up with your own. Also, just because someone makes a comment or shares there opinion it doesn't mean you're required to acknowledge it or even Ben Shapiro debate them on every fucking point.

Fucking pussies so emo for people that pretend they are hard motherfuckers.

Meh, makes more sense to be in Dana’s good books

Paddy is the new TJ Dillasnake. I used to be a fan.
Lets dial this back about 75%

He has not cheated,or taken any liberties in sparring as far as we know. I think he did the wrong thing here,but nobodies' perfect.

I like Paddy, but that doesn't look good for him.
Ariel via TKO?
I hope they chat and figure it out but Dana will then not be happy so Paddy will probably not mend fences anytime soon.
Ariel sent Paddy a message months ago trying to mend the relationship… Paddy’s response was, well, what this whole thread is about.

This is gonna be great for Gordon if he wins, he will be a hero on here.

Ariel is human trash

I was about to click on his “response” to laugh at him crying again but it’s 7mins long so hard pass.

lol yet the reply was one of the most glorious ownings i have ever watched but i guess it exceeds your brain's processing capacity based on this response lol

Last edited:
a B level Radio Host wants to discuss careerchoices with a billionaire. Nice

I love this sorry the bank account size doesnt mean you can't get owned, not everyone wants to be dana white. the billionare was made to look and i quote like a "an eighth grader hurling meaningless insults"

It's the nature of the business. You don't think Dana White wouldn't drop Paddys ass out at the nearest truck stop the moment he stops producing,? It will happen. You don't have any real friends in this industry.

These guys defending paddy/dana havent even watched the response. no crying on this one folks it was a true historic ownage of the third kind. Hey folks didnt paddy get 12k/12k on one of his 2022 fights? yet hes crying about a journalist whom has promoted him for years not officially but becuase hes a real person? crazyness

Doesn’t journalists create content? What exactly is a content creator and how is that a bad thing?

do you guys like watch the videos before replying jesus christ. he was mocked and ridiculed for being a content creator, which implies he gets more money for page visits. this was debunked in the response.

So now Paddy has said he was really just asking to get a drink with Ariel to catch up like they are good pals? Surely he doesn’t think anyone would actually believe that?

Makes no sense, as he could have said that when ariel responded to him that day asking to come on his show. instead he deferred him to manager who then attempted the paid-gig angle.

He then ignorantly calls out ariel for "not paying fighters" in front of dana white lol which was insanity. so he is surely lying now to try to save face, as opposed to just apologizing for trying to be a prick and getting owned by his own stupidity.

It's strange to be so outspoken on mental health and bullying issues, but then to behave the way he does.

hes just exposed himself for faking this persona sadly, i don't think i have ever 180's on a fighter so fast, like omg i watched his fights in earnest and now I will watch to see him get destroyed lol and humbled. he deserves it for this, i know alot of folks here are tunneling ariel but if he does this to him he will do it to others

Back