Media Pimblett Goes off on Helwani in Interview with Dana White (UPDATE: Helwani Responds).

Paddy losing fans by the second, it’s hilarious. Bad enough he won in that fashion, but also doubled down with the lame ass dig at Ariel when speaking to Joe, that fell flat. Hell Joe didn’t even laugh it was so lame. Also saying it wasn’t even close….this guy doesn’t deserve the hype he gets

Only a freeloader would think that. Helwani makes money off fighters. They're the ones risking their necks, not him. Class dismissed, Snowflake.

no he doesn't he covers the sport fighters participate in sadly you did tuned out i suppose hearing this. Do folks covering other sports get paid for their job? I am sure you make money off the fact that folks come into mcdonalds because its mcdonalds

This is not the first time i've heard fighters calling out Ariel over something. I don't hear that from other reporters. So that leads me to believe it's something on Ariel's end if he's rubbing people the wrong way.
Who are these reporters that don’t get called out by fighters?

DC, Bisping, Cruz, Hardy, Felder, Chael etc. All those guys have been called out by other fighters.

Huh? How does that relate to what I said.
What do you not get about this lol? Maybe want to get your head checked for CTE bro.

Did Paddy pay Dana to show up on his podcast? If not, he needs to STFU.

Isn't it a "conflict of interest" Dana going on a fighter's youtube show, right before the fight? What am I missing here? After last night, I am convinced MMA is going downhill fast.

Considering Wonderboys last fight and request/fight of the night, why are a lot of you not watching kickboxing? If you want a stand up fight, the kickboxers are the best at it.

The paddy hype died last night even in victory. No loss not having him on the show

The paddy hype died last night even in victory. No loss not having him on the show

The best part is….Paddy will now need Ariel more than ever, another loss and Paddy will be begging to be interviewed..
<Dany07>
Paddy might even offer Ariel money…

Because the post doesn't make any sense in relation to what I said. Read what is written, BRO.
Yes it does. You said you don't hear this from other reporters. I just named about all of them who've had fighters call them out on shit.

Yes it does. You said you don't hear this from other reporters. I just named about all of them who've had fighters call them out on shit.

Who are these reporters that don’t get called out by fighters?

DC, Bisping, Cruz, Hardy, Felder, Chael etc. All those guys have been called out by other fighters.

This is literally what you wrote.

I never once mentioned fighters calling out other fighters.

I despised Pimblett even before this fight. He's a gutless POS, lying and backstabbing; anything goes in his pursuit for fame and money.

Dillon Danis is on the show live in studio today… might be worth a watch. There’s an even bigger beef between these two than he has with Paddy. So maybe one day Paddy will be on to continue or squash it.

Dillon could do something or not even show so it could get interesting

Back