Photo: Female Firefighter claims she was fired over Racy Instagram pic

That's not a racy firefighter pic. This is a racy firefighter pic

104201.jpg

I can see a tenth of exposed Areola, this type of picture is unacceptable here. I'm going report you and get your account banned. In 15mins time after I finish looking at the picture of course.
After that you can complain you got banned for posting racy pic just like the female firefighter in OP.

I know if i'm ever trapped in a burning building the first thought i'll have is, "hope the fire fighters coming to help don't have racy swimsuit photos on the gram."

The most annoying thing about her is this:

"It's just really, really hypocritical," she told Vice. "It just sucks, because you see firefighters out here with these sexy firefighter calendars, and if females did that, they would literally be like, beaten to death."

No, idiot, female firefighters won't literally be beaten to death for posing in a sexy calendar. This isn't Afghanistan.

Last edited:
I like a nice butt, but she doesn't need a huge butt and Tom Platz thighs.

She gets a minus 1 or two for the huge tattoo.

Did a lot of work and spent some money to make herself look less attractive

Well she IS a victim. She got fired for some pictures. She's fighting for her employment as we all would. Getting canned and having no money coming in is pretty serious.
LOL
She’s no victim, and wasn’t fired for her IG page. She’s playing the victim to get more followers and make money that way. Look into it a little more than the OP.

LOL
She’s no victim, and wasn’t fired for her IG page. She’s playing the victim to get more followers and make money that way. Look into it a little more than the OP.

I base what I said on the premise I read of being fired for posting (what is not really) a racy picture.

If she can make some money off of that, cuz she will now need it, then more power to her, irregardless if her trying to make some money pisses you off - and to hell with your mysoginist ass. <45>

she looked better before she added 30lbs to her ass and thighs

Yea, I said it. Come at me.

Pretty sure nobody would have said otherwise a decade ago.

That cartoonishly muscular ass and thighs thing is a recent trend.

I can see a tenth of exposed Areola, this type of picture is unacceptable here. I'm going report you and get your account banned. In 15mins time after I finish looking at the picture of course.
After that you can complain you got banned for posting racy pic just like the female firefighter in OP.

If I get banned, it will be because my pic is more racy than the TS pic. You can't win 5crew......

If I get banned, it will be because my pic is more racy than the TS pic. You can't win 5crew......

I apologise, my master. It was imprudent of me to think I could challenge you.

The ugly truth is that many (not all) females get hired as fire fighters because the FD needs to check the diversity box. In today’s lawsuit crazy, progressive, politically correct world, the Human Resources department is in charge

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/female-firefighter-fired-instagram-posts

"A female firefighter in Montana is suing her former department for allegedly firing her over photos posted on her Instagram account.

Presley Pritchard, a former firefighter paramedic with the Evergreen Fire Rescue, filed a wrongful termination claim.

In the complaint, the 27-year-old accused the department of singling her out and subsequently firing her because of her gender, the Daily Lake reports."

p7_331c8c2b-14a4-4247-8a49-bcb2724fd416_1024x1024.jpg

P8_1024x1024.jpg

P10_1024x1024.jpg

P5_989ac880-356f-4637-8547-0d9475b037a9_1024x1024.jpg

P11_1000x.jpg

So this girl was a firefighter and she was posting the usual fitness influencer bullshit and trying to lure people to her CBD oil/face mask shit and her employer told her they would like her to take the racy posts down and stop taking pics in her firefighter gear/at the firehouse. Like a true vain woman she refused and is now suing. Do you think she has a leg to stand on here Sherbros? I can't stand these type of people, and specifically women on social media that are never in the moment. Check her IG out if you want to see some "deep" thoughts lol. Just be a piece of eye candy if your dad either left early or you were his princess. Sherbros...stop being thirsty for these girls and they will go away I swear.

Last edited:
Never fails these days, a decent looking woman walks into a tattoo parlor and says "I need to be less attractive, fuck my shit up."

Never fails these days, a decent looking woman walks into a tattoo parlor and says "I need to be less attractive, fuck my shit up."

I agree with that statement. The women like this always have some sleeve that has this deep deep meaning haha. It looks awful!

Back