Photo: Female Firefighter claims she was fired over Racy Instagram pic

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by TidWell, Jan 31, 2020.

1. TidWell Steel Belt

A female firefighter is suing her former department after claiming she was fired over photos posted to her Instagram account.

Presley Pritchard, a former firefighter paramedic with the Evergreen Fire Rescue in Kalispell, Mont., said she was let go from her job last August after being "directly targeted due to how I looked in my gym attire," among other factors related to her social media presence. She has now filed a wrongful termination lawsuit that accuses her superiors of gender discrimination, the Daily Inter Lake reports.

Pritchard's lawsuit states that she was unfairly singled out for her status as a fitness influencer. The 27-year-old has nearly 100,000 followers on Instagram, where she typically shares photos and videos of her workout routine as well as inspirational messages and posts promoting her several partnerships with wellness brands.

But that online presence, which Prichard has contended was completely separate from her job, began causing issues in 2018, when Jack Fallon, a member of the Evergreen Fire District Board, began raising concerns about the account. Pritchard told VIce that those concerns continued throughout the following year.

"It was just ongoing — they would call me in for everything,” she said. “It was just always like walking on eggshells there."

The firefigther told Vice she was reprimanded about 20 times for issues involving her account, including what she wore to the gym and in other photos on the page. Most of Pritchard's photos feature her dressed in workout clothes, but others show her in bathing suits, posing with friends or shooting guns.

"I actually got issued men's uniform pants. So I was like wow, fine, I'll wear men's pants! Are you serious? Am I supposed to leave my butt at home?”

Pritchard added that despite the harassment she faced, she saw her male colleagues participate in similar behavior — she showed Vice multiple photos of male firefighters from her former department posing shirtless on social media.

"It's just really, really hypocritical," she told Vice. "It just sucks, because you see firefighters out here with these sexy firefighter calendars, and if females did that, they would literally be like, beaten to death."

full story
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/202...tchard-montana-evergreen-rescue-23913322.html

She has nothing to worry about financially, she can make bank like the other narcissistic chicks on the Gram she could easily make money showing dat ass.

Nice thickness transformation but Why did she have to get that ugly tattoo though

2. Garnet_StrongerThanYou Purple Belt

3. Zer Steel Belt

Firefighters trying to prevent that shit doe

4. Goon Dog Furio Belt

I like the Before pic better, but everything appears tasteful and I don't see her mentioning her job alongside the pics.

5. Milgrim Australopithecus - not your average hominid

6. Jimmy McGill Bored with Sherdog Banned

Murica's 51st State....Formerly Known as England
    in the world of Instagram, she's beyond ''meh'' even if she was a WMMA fighter I don't think i'd have her in the Top 5 hottest, and we all know how low that bar is.<BC1>

7. ToxicShocker Silver Belt

Her ass was better before

8. Milgrim Australopithecus - not your average hominid

I tell my employees that what they post on social media matters because they represent the organization. Having said that, I don't see anything on her IG (quick scan) that justifies getting fired or even warned.

9. Estemachine Gold Belt

Were the other firefighters a bunch of jealous fat woman?

10. EyeOfNewt Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Pretty sure she was terminated for other reasons lol

11. The Diplomat Peace Among Worlds

Seems like a good idea to keep her around. Imagine the money they could get during their "Fill the Boot" campaigns.

12. MXZT Red Belt Platinum Member

It was slightly improper apparently.

13. Smokes Black Belt

I think she is lying about why she was fired. Fire departments have been using Men to raise money for yrs in sexy calendars. So I don't think they would fire her just for that. I need to hear the recording of them saying you are fired cause of your trashy IG pic.

14. dc007 mr. white belt

She was way better before.

15. EyeOfNewt Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

This

16. SamSchmidt I crossed time for you belt Banned

How many of those calendars do you own?
    What was your favorite month?

17. Naught2Sixty Red Belt

Yeah wtf. Seen videos of those fools showing up to a full of chicks and swinging their hose all over the place too. Something fishy here for sure.

18. DespicablePeep Red Belt

Hot, ugly face but built like a fine slut.

But those tattoos dammit, woman need to go back to the princess look, that and let the bush grow a little.

19. Chesten_Hesten The Wiener of Steel

20. Smokes Black Belt

Don't own any but March is always the Hottest Month of the year.