Law More than a dozen female athletes sue NCAA over their transgender participation policy

My guess is the courts will find that the NCAA is a private organization and can decide their own rules however they like as long as they are not overtly discriminatory at an institutional level.

To that end the way the NCAA creates divisions is largely arbitrary. They could just as easily use chromasomes as gender identity if they were inclined to. They could also go full co-ed and have one team regardless of sex or gender; may the best athlete win.

It will probably not help the girls' case that the NCAA is opt-in. They don't HAVE to agree to the rules or participate. On the otherhand, I think the fact that participation can prioritize school admission and grant scholarship dollars may help the girls' case in that it is a form of compensation for participating that may be compromised.

I've seen women run. I've seen it first hand. They're definitely faster when I've chased them.

They are just being incredibly lazy.

Medals should be for the best.

Yeah, it’s surprising how much motivation some duct tape and chloroform provide

Different topic but will be interesting to see how many drop their membership to Planet Fitness, after a member complained of a biological male in the females locker room.

BLOODBATH: Libs of TikTok Triggers Panic at Planet Fitness Over Trans Row, Stock Price Down and Mass Cancellations​

Pathetic... lol

It's assholes like you that make it hard for women to speak up. Want to shame them more?
Conservative men care way more about this stuff than these women, especially the younger ones do that is the sad truth. Women are easily influenced and most of these young ones have been conditioned by the media and pop culture to believe that trans women are actual women

Conservative men care way more about this stuff than these women, especially the younger ones do that is the sad truth. Women are easily influenced and most of these young ones have been conditioned by the media and pop culture to believe that trans women are actual women

lol... ok

I'm sure women everywhere are enjoying their rights are being co-opted by men cosplaying as women...

lol... ok

I'm sure women everywhere are enjoying their rights are being co-opted by men cosplaying as women...

Older women like that care sure, younger women mostly do not. The younger women who do care still would prefer even to have trans nonsense over right wing traditionalist values being instilled on them. So you can win these young women's support, but are you willing to sacrifice your conservative views regarding women and family and other issues to do so?

Different topic but will be interesting to see how many drop their membership to Planet Fitness, after a member complained of a biological male in the females locker room.

BLOODBATH: Libs of TikTok Triggers Panic at Planet Fitness Over Trans Row, Stock Price Down and Mass Cancellations​

I get the lunk alarm if I grunt during a deadlift but this SOB can go around the women’s locker room smacking fannies? Clown world.

lol... ok

Pretty sure that is Hunter Biden. That guy is a fucking menace.

Good for them. They'll be smeared by the braindead gender cult of creepy dudes and fat unathletic women, but it is more than worth it to keep women safe and keep women's sports fair.

Women and men are separated in sports for a reason. Exactly how dumb do you have to be to not understand that this lawsuit shouldn't even be necessary?
The only dumb one is he who responded to by post snowflake!

We are dealing with this in the sport of Disc Golf for the last year. A trans woman was competing in the Female Pro Open division and the Disc Golf Pro Tour tried to stop them, so they sued in every Trans friendly state until the DGPT said they didn't have the money to fight multiple lawsuits and just caved. Now they are back in, playing in a 'protected' female division while out throwing almost everyone on the course and taking money out of cisgender women's hands. The M in MPO stands for Mixed, not Men, and should be where they are playing. But enough lawyers and judges are willing to take up the fight that it just isn't worth it to protect women's sports.

Yeah, I'm sure women love competing against and sharing locker rooms with mentally ill perverts {<jordan}

it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back