Photo: Female Firefighter claims she was fired over Racy Instagram pic

Pretty sure she was terminated for other reasons lol
It's hard to take her claim serious when she say stuff like this:

"It just sucks, because you see firefighters out here with these sexy firefighter calendars, and if females did that, they would literally be like, beaten to death."

Like literally?

I think she is lying about why she was fired. Fire departments have been using Men to raise money for yrs in sexy calendars. So I don't think they would fire her just for that. I need to hear the recording of them saying you are fired cause of your trashy IG pic.
Exactly. This is just typical Yahoo trash, pushing an agenda. Notice there is zero mention of what actually happened, only her saying she was fired because of her IG pics. Nothing on her IG would cause that. Sounds like she was a major PITA to the department, they finally had enough of her shit, and she's using this as an excuse to sue. I doubt this ends the way she wants in court, but the end goal may just be more IG followers.

"It just sucks, because you see firefighters out here with these sexy firefighter calendars, and if females did that, they would literally be like, beaten to death."

Like literally?
Islam is right about women

Like literally?
I've been staring at your gif for 5 minutes straight

A female firefighter is suing her former department after claiming she was fired over photos posted to her Instagram account.

Presley Pritchard, a former firefighter paramedic with the Evergreen Fire Rescue in Kalispell, Mont., said she was let go from her job last August after being "directly targeted due to how I looked in my gym attire," among other factors related to her social media presence. She has now filed a wrongful termination lawsuit that accuses her superiors of gender discrimination, the Daily Inter Lake reports.

Pritchard's lawsuit states that she was unfairly singled out for her status as a fitness influencer. The 27-year-old has nearly 100,000 followers on Instagram, where she typically shares photos and videos of her workout routine as well as inspirational messages and posts promoting her several partnerships with wellness brands.

But that online presence, which Prichard has contended was completely separate from her job, began causing issues in 2018, when Jack Fallon, a member of the Evergreen Fire District Board, began raising concerns about the account. Pritchard told VIce that those concerns continued throughout the following year.

"It was just ongoing — they would call me in for everything,” she said. “It was just always like walking on eggshells there."

The firefigther told Vice she was reprimanded about 20 times for issues involving her account, including what she wore to the gym and in other photos on the page. Most of Pritchard's photos feature her dressed in workout clothes, but others show her in bathing suits, posing with friends or shooting guns.

"I actually got issued men's uniform pants. So I was like wow, fine, I'll wear men's pants! Are you serious? Am I supposed to leave my butt at home?”

Pritchard added that despite the harassment she faced, she saw her male colleagues participate in similar behavior — she showed Vice multiple photos of male firefighters from her former department posing shirtless on social media.

"It's just really, really hypocritical," she told Vice. "It just sucks, because you see firefighters out here with these sexy firefighter calendars, and if females did that, they would literally be like, beaten to death."

full story
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/202...tchard-montana-evergreen-rescue-23913322.html

She has nothing to worry about financially, she can make bank like the other narcissistic chicks on the Gram she could easily make money showing dat ass.

Nice thickness transformation but Why did she have to get that ugly tattoo though

That's not a racy firefighter pic. This is a racy firefighter pic

104201.jpg

She's cute.

I know a couple totally fine young tight/fit Philly EMTs that promote their OnlyFans and ManyVids accounts on Instagram.

The stuff I've seen them do in person, well:

<{jackyeah}>

Chick in the OP should not have lost her job. Smh.

giphy.gif
gif i looked for, but i found this much hotter woman
gifs_of_really_hot_girls_13.gif
gifs_girls_01.gif

Last edited:
Her before pics were better.

Also, people (male and female) need to fuck off with gym pics.

She is an entitled twat. She could have kept all the photos she wanted up except those of her in firefighter gear.

all she had to do was take those down and she would have had no issue. She wanted to defy the boss so she was fired.

At first I was like 'white dudes on here can't handle that 'thiccness' talking about she looked better before but now I kind of see what you mean especially with that arm tattoo. But I'd still get in those guts either way

And I doubt if she's telling the whole story about being fired. I don't believe anything until we get most of the facts and evidence.

Is she on onlyfans????

Firefighters are a bunch of homos lol.
Too many men in those barracks.

Back