Photo: Female Firefighter claims she was fired over Racy Instagram pic

Hot, ugly face but built like a fine slut.

But those tattoos dammit, woman need to go back to the princess look, that and let the bush grow a little.

what's wrong with tattoos on women? I like the arm sleeves .

She's kinda pretty I guess. Not into the tattoo culture, but to each their own.

I like her tiny in the before picture. Not the after picture where she looks like she could tear my fucking head off in an unbreakable vice like grip. <45>

But it's all preference...

she looked better before she added 30lbs to her ass and thighs

Yea, I said it. Come at me.

I think she is lying about why she was fired. Fire departments have been using Men to raise money for yrs in sexy calendars. So I don't think they would fire her just for that. I need to hear the recording of them saying you are fired cause of your trashy IG pic.
There are female firefighter calendars as well. She wouldn't have even gotten in a group photo on one.

She's cute.

I know a couple totally fine young tight/fit Philly EMTs that promote their OnlyFans and ManyVids accounts on Instagram.

The stuff I've seen them do in person, well:

<{jackyeah}>

Chick in the OP should not have lost her job. Smh.
IG names?

I like her tiny in the before picture. Not the after picture where she looks like she could tear my fucking head off in an unbreakable vice like grip. <45>

I’m sure that extra size and muscle helps with the job though.

yeah this chick is another opportunist victim player for sympathy and praise,

At first I was like 'white dudes on here can't handle that 'thiccness' talking about she looked better before but now I kind of see what you mean especially with that arm tattoo. But I'd still get in those guts either way

And I doubt if she's telling the whole story about being fired. I don't believe anything until we get most of the facts and evidence.
Yeah there must be more to the story. If they fired for the ones I’ve seen in this thread then they deserve to be sued and lose some big money

also I think she was hotter before but she’s definitely still hot

How y'all look when y'all say:

"I think she was hotter when she had no ass"

5d1138919c5101270903c063

yeah this chick is another opportunist victim player for sympathy and praise,

Well she IS a victim. She got fired for some pictures. She's fighting for her employment as we all would. Getting canned and having no money coming in is pretty serious.

I hate this pose. Every flat ass girl thinks this makes her look thick.

I hate this pose. Every flat ass girl thinks this makes her look thick.

I see nothing but these girls (after picture) in the gym, squatting their brains out. And I can see why, based on posts I've read of younger men's appraisal of women.

Sometime along the line, the younger culture has dictated that (the after picture on the right), is the only acceptable way for an ass to look. Anything else should be ridiculed and shamed. This goes for big lips, tanned skin, etc

Back