Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy also said the Moscow deal went up until the election of 2016. Don Jr. testified the deal ended in 2015. He really is a terrible lawyer.

Rudy also said the Moscow deal went up until the election of 2016. Don Jr. testified the deal ended in 2015. He really is a terrible lawyer.

Trump had discussions with his lawyer over a business deal.

Liberals: "This is it!"

LOL! Jesus Christ, let it go. Stop embarrassing yourselves already. You're not going to be able to wish this fake news true.

LOL! Jesus Christ, let it go. Stop embarrassing yourselves already. You're not going to be able to wish this fake news true.
Wrong the news is Rudy confirming Don Jr lied to Congress .A felony

Oh no, looks like he can get in line with the rest of people who lied to Congress and faced no consequences...

Nobody cares.

Lol. Law and order candidate. Unless its corruption and felonies by his family. Then crime is totally fine.

Oh no, looks like he can get in line with the rest of people who lied to Congress and faced no consequences...

Nobody cares.
Like Cohen who will see prison in part for lying to Congress?

Sure seems like the DOJ cares

He may or may not be a terrible lawyer (i am not defending him) but what he says here does not make him terrible.

What he is doing, based on what evidence they learn the various prosecution teams have and can PROVE, (likely thanks to Matt Whitaker) is trying to socialize everyone to these offenses as not being that bad or damaging to the President.

you see it on this forum each and every time something is revealed. There is an initial 'WTF, REALLY..." when its revealed but after its socialized and the right gets their talking points out it becomes 'ok, so what.. who really cares about that'.

Rudy is preparing for an Impeachment which is based on the political winds of the voters. As long as the right feels they can hold the voters (they are not turned off by the news) they don't have to cave and impeach. If they think the news is so bad that they have no choice they have to impeach. Rudy is trying to make sure people are socialized to any offense the Prosecution might raise before it comes out so people will be bored with it by the time it does.

And it might work politically which then just exposes POTUS to any Prosecution that might be brought, if any. But they are less concerned with that.

Trump : no one on my team had any dealings with Russia. I had no dealings or discussions about any dealings with Russia

Trumpsters : give it a rest libbies. There is no proof and will be no proof as it never happened.

Trump : Ok we may have had dealings but it was over adoption

Trumpsters : see, give it a rest libbies. They were talking over adoption and did nothing wrong

Trump : Ok we may have had business dealings but they were just preliminary talks and ended before the general election started and nothing was ever signed

Trumpsters: Ha, see libbies, that is perfectly normal. OF course he would talk business but nothing was signed and it was just before the general election campaign

Trump : OK I signed a LOI but all talks stopped once the general election campaign started

Trumpsters : see libbies, perfectly normal. Who wouldn't have talks as he did not even know if he would be the GOP candidate, but they stopped once the general election campaign started

Trump : Ok the talks may have continued after the general election started but, so what, a deal was never done

Trumpsters : haha libbies see. Which politicians don't try to benefit themselves. WhataboutHilary.

Trump : even if it broke a law it is not an big or important law

Trumpsters : see libbies. Who cares about that law. WhataboutObama. WhataboutEdwards.

Trump : OK I talked to my fixer/lawyer about his upcoming testimony to Congress which ended up being lies but who wouldn't do that

Trumpsters : Haha Libbies, so Trump had talks about business deals with his Lawyer who lied to Congress.

-----------------

And there you have which could not be any more congruent with my prior post. The continued socialization of 'who cares' as layer after layer of lies and deceit are revealed.

For the record, if Trump did not coach Cohen to lie to Congress and did not want him to, he would be AWARE that Michael Cohen did just lie to COngress at the time. Trump was still praising Cohen all through that period and only turned on him well after.

Last edited:
Trump : no one on my team had any dealings with Russia. I had no dealings or discussions about any dealings with Russia

Trumpsters : give it a rest libbies. There is no proof and will be no proof as it never happened.

Trumpsters : see, give it a rest libbies. They were talking over adoption and did nothing wrong

Trump : Ok we may have had business dealings but they were just preliminary talks and ended before the general election started and nothing was ever signed

Trumpsters: Ha, see libbies, that is perfectly normal. OF course he would talk business but nothing was signed and it was just before the general election campaign

Trump : OK I signed a LOI but all talks stopped once the general election campaign started

Trumpsters : see libbies, perfectly normal. Who wouldn't have talks but they stopped once the general election campaign started

Trump : Ok the talks may have continued after the general election started but, so what, a deal was never done

Trumpsters : haha libbies see. Which politicians don't try to benefit themselves. WhataboutHilary.

Trump : OK I talked to my fixer/lawyer about his upcoming testimony to Congress which ended up being lies but who wouldn't do that

Trumpsters : Haha Libbies, so Trump had talks about business deals with his Lawyer who lied to Congress.

-----------------

And there you have which could not be any more congruent with my prior post. The continued socialization of 'who cares' as layer after layer of lies and deceit are revealed.

For the record, if Trump did not coach Cohen to lie to Congress and did not want him to, he would be AWARE that Michael Cohen did just lie to COngress at the time. Trump was still praising Cohen all through that period and only turned on him well after.
Not sure how people could believe this,

“Hey lawyer go break laws because I said so”

Lawyer “ok sounds good”

The left sure tries hard to make something out of nothing

<36>

Oh yeah, I’m sure that’s why he’s going to prison...

<{cruzshake}>
It's part of it .Along with a campaign finance violation . All at the direction of Individual 1 .

That's going to be a great name for the movie

Trumpsters : see libbies, perfectly normal. Who wouldn't have talks but they stopped once the general election campaign started

-----------------

They could just go whole hog all at once. Trump supporters wouldnt care.

Not sure how people could believe this,

“Hey lawyer go break laws because I said so”

Lawyer “ok sounds good”
What's unbelievable about Michael Cohen lying and breaking laws?

The guy was tRUmp's fixer more than he was a lawyer

What's unbelievable about Michael Cohen lying and breaking laws?

The guy was tRUmp's fixer more than he was a lawyer
That he would break the law being a lawyer because Trump said to do. I believe he would break laws I guess, but you think a lawyer would be smarter than that
Edit: I'm trying to say if Cohen says “ I only broke the law because Trump told me to”
That doesn’t seem to be a valid reason

They could just go whole hog all at once. Trump supporters wouldnt care.
This is the danger of the 24hour News cycle and there intent to out every detail prior to Mueller presenting his case.

Imagine all that ONLY coming out at once, in a report to Congress or in court. Trump still holding to so many lies, and then all of sudden everything I point out above comes out showing he lied over and over.

This is why Rudy is doing what he is doing. He is trying to socialize people each and every time a detail comes out to it in such a way that it will have no shock value when Mueller provides his report. People will be sitting around after the report comes out and details the more than dozen lies and deceits the POTUS told saying 'ya, so what. We knew all that. What is knew?' As if those alone would not have been enough to get 5 or more other POUTS's in the past impeached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back