Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump : no one on my team had any dealings with Russia. I had no dealings or discussions about any dealings with Russia

Trumpsters : give it a rest libbies. There is no proof and will be no proof as it never happened.

Trump : Ok we may have had dealings but it was over adoption

Trumpsters : see, give it a rest libbies. They were talking over adoption and did nothing wrong

Trump : Ok we may have had business dealings but they were just preliminary talks and ended before the general election started and nothing was ever signed

Trumpsters: Ha, see libbies, that is perfectly normal. OF course he would talk business but nothing was signed and it was just before the general election campaign

Trump : OK I signed a LOI but all talks stopped once the general election campaign started

Trumpsters : see libbies, perfectly normal. Who wouldn't have talks as he did not even know if he would be the GOP candidate, but they stopped once the general election campaign started

Trump : Ok the talks may have continued after the general election started but, so what, a deal was never done

Trumpsters : haha libbies see. Which politicians don't try to benefit themselves. WhataboutHilary.

Trump : even if it broke a law it is not an big or important law

Trumpsters : see libbies. Who cares about that law. WhataboutObama. WhataboutEdwards.

Trump : OK I talked to my fixer/lawyer about his upcoming testimony to Congress which ended up being lies but who wouldn't do that

Trumpsters : Haha Libbies, so Trump had talks about business deals with his Lawyer who lied to Congress.

-----------------

And there you have which could not be any more congruent with my prior post. The continued socialization of 'who cares' as layer after layer of lies and deceit are revealed.

For the record, if Trump did not coach Cohen to lie to Congress and did not want him to, he would be AWARE that Michael Cohen did just lie to COngress at the time. Trump was still praising Cohen all through that period and only turned on him well after.

You’re arguing with a confirmed retard. Don’t worry about him.

That he would break the law being a lawyer because Trump said to do. I believe he would break laws I guess, but you think a lawyer would be smarter than that
Edit: I'm trying to say if Cohen says “ I only broke the law because Trump told me to”
That doesn’t seem to be a valid reason

I bet you if Trump asked one of his supporters to kill someone, they would as he has this uncanny way making people do things that go against their morals.

That he would break the law being a lawyer because Trump said to do. I believe he would break laws I guess, but you think a lawyer would be smarter than that
Edit: I'm trying to say if Cohen says “ I only broke the law because Trump told me to”
With Cohen there's likely several moving pieces as to why it's sound logic.

1) Cohen was broke. He invested heavily in taxi medallions which aren't worth much of shit now

2) tRUmp was paying Cohen pretty well for Cohen's ability to make scandals disappear

3) Cohen seems to care about his family . If tRUmp or someone threatened them (less likely imo) Cohen would do what he can to preserve them . Or Cohen knew the only way he could keep his family and their lifestyle was remaining tRUmps goto .

Lawyers lie an awful lot . Do they know better sure but lawyers also feel like they're the smartest people in the room which isn't always the case

I bet you if Trump asked one of his supporters to kill someone, they would as he has this uncanny way making people do things that go against their morals.
Hahaha dumbest thing I’ve read on here. Trump isn’t some Demi-god, especially to people that never met him. Obama and many others have a stronger following and more faithful fans I would think.

This is the danger of the 24hour News cycle and there intent to out every detail prior to Mueller presenting his case.

Imagine all that ONLY coming out at once, in a report to Congress or in court. Trump still holding to so many lies, and then all of sudden everything I point out above comes out showing he lied over and over.

This is why Rudy is doing what he is doing. He is trying to socialize people each and every time a detail comes out to it in such a way that it will have no shock value when Mueller provides his report. People will be sitting around after the report comes out and details the more than dozen lies and deceits the POTUS told saying 'ya, so what. We knew all that. What is knew?' As if those alone would not have been enough to get 5 or more other POUTS's in the past impeached.

I dont think that is necessarily true. I dont thinkn Trump supporters would mind if he actively was a russian agent, and it came put al at once. Trump himself said murder was totally cool and his supporters woudnt care long ago.

I dont think that is necessarily true. I dont thinkn Trump supporters would mind if he actively was a russian agent, and it came put al at once. Trump himself said murder was totally cool and his supporters woudnt care long ago.
It's a little of both imo. Yes I believe Trumpsters literally do not care what he does. They just like that he angers and confounds da liberals and rustles them. The bigger the rustle the more they would like him.

But if you look at my list upthread there is no doubt that we are being socialized towards dismissing his past transgressions as inconsequential while being socialized in advance that whatever coes out is not a big deal.

The very first item on my list above...

Trump : no one on my team had any dealings with Russia. I had no dealings or discussions about any dealings with Russia

...being said by a POTUS to the US people should have been enough for him to be gone once proven a bold faced lie. NOw it is laughed off with a 'this is it' and 'so what else you got?'

It's a little of both imo. Yes I believe Trumpsters literally do not care what he does. They just like that he angers and confounds da liberals and rustles them. The bigger the rustle the more they would like him.

But if you look at my list upthread there is no doubt that we are being socialized towards dismissing his past transgressions as inconsequential while being socialized in advance that whatever coes out is not a big deal.

...being said by a POTUS to the US people should have been enough for him to be gone once proven a bold faced lie. NOw it is laughed off with a 'this is it' and 'so what else you got?'

When someone tells you that you wouldn't care if he shot somebody, and you cheer rabidly, you're a lost cause. I wonder how long before the Trump cult pulls an Antelope, Oregon.

I dont think he is wrong. his supporters are literally going to have to be in reeducation camps.

I dont think he is wrong. his supporters are literally going to have to be in reeducation camps.

I doubt many of them know how to use elevators or microwaves anyway. They seem the type to knuckle drag in order to trigger tha libz.

Ya I can't comprehend it. They would rather sarcastically type "this is it" (while sweating nervously), than do something to stop their county from being handed over to a foreign government.

Absolutely mind blowing.

Hahaha dumbest thing I’ve read on here. Trump isn’t some Demi-god, especially to people that never met him. Obama and many others have a stronger following and more faithful fans I would think.

You guys go out of your way to make excuse that any other person you’d ridicule and demonize them for what they said or did.

I mean he’s convinced the Republican Party that Russia is more an ally to the US than the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Gee whiz, this BF journalist is really laying his balls on the block, insisting the "reporting will be borne out".
gIZv6.gif

Ya I can't comprehend it. They would rather sarcastically type "this is it" (while sweating nervously), than do something to stop their county from being handed over to a foreign government.

Absolutely mind blowing.
Thing is, useful idiots:
If they're wrong, they're disastrously wrong and complicit in the handover.

It's typical rat mentality.

"I only did ____, because the guy you hate more told me to."

Love watching Libs take this guy seriously.

It's typical rat mentality.

"I only did ____, because the guy you hate more told me to."

Love watching Libs take this guy seriously.

What do you think about the practices and methods Rudy Giuliani used to break up the bosses of the five families in NYC, and Robert Mueller later used to prosecute John Gotti?

What is your opinion on either prosecutor's usage of say, RICO?

What do you think about the practices and methods Rudy Giuliani used to break up the bosses of the five families in NYC, and Robert Mueller later used to prosecute John Gotti?

Haven't looked into it.

What is your opinion on either prosecutor's usage of say, RICO?

I think it's irrelevant to this conversation.

Is that the hill you're gonna die on? RICO...on the President...LOL.

Yeah, good luck with that.

Trump had discussions with his lawyer over a business deal.

Liberals: "This is it!"

LOL! Jesus Christ, let it go. Stop embarrassing yourselves already. You're not going to be able to wish this fake news true.

You must be a massive piece shit IRL.

Haven't looked into it.

I think it's irrelevant to this conversation.

Is that the hill you're gonna die on? RICO...on the President...LOL.

Yeah, good luck with that.

to be clear, you think RICO should not apply to the president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back