Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
reverse-1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm-gif.26605

So sad.

You choose: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=penalty+for+leaking+grand+jury+testimony&t=h_&ia=news
ya there is nothing there that deals with the question. The arrest is not grand jury testimony. Just as the route they drove him to the court on is not grand jury testimony if that gets leaked and a reporter stakes it out to get a good photo.

So I will take it that you realize your position was wrong and you give up trying.

@grizzard2bid and @IGotAHugePeckah and @Whippy McGee have utterly failed to prop up any sort of defense for the last 10+ pages and have devolved into repeating themselves.

Is there anybody with any cognitive function on Trump or Stone's side on this that wants to post a coherent defense of the charges? These 3 guys have taken a beating and can't get back up off the mat.

Hey dumb dumb, unlike yourself I have better things to do than read 52 pages of this thread. I came in here and posted a thought and got attacked on it, so I defended my post.

So saying I "failed" to defend the charges is moronic on your part - at no point did I express interest in defending Stone, I have no idea what they do or don't have on him.

But yeah, I guess we failed. I also failed to properly articulate the differences in music composition theory between Bach and Vivaldi as well. Dumbass.

The strange part is the focus on CNN as if they can find the coordination then it makes Stones indictment go away. I guess when it’s to hard to address the real issue the only thing you’re left with is flailing.
Yep lol. It's a really sad distraction. And who knows how CNN got the scoop, maybe they actually did camp near the grand jury or picked up on some other chatter, or maybe somebody tipped them off. Doesn't matter. That's normal stuff, that's how journalism journalisms. I think a "suck it" is in order here.

It wasn't a leak. By far the simplest explanation is that the reporters were watching the residence for months.
But who cares if it was a leak?

Why give the Trumptards that argument at all?

Leaks for things like this can happen from all sorts of sources. Any low level admin staffer could know the warrant for his arrest was sworn out and executed and printed and handed over to the FBI.

none of that matters. Leaks like this are normal course. No shock. No surprise and CNN is not the first and certainly won't be the last to get one.

Just point and laugh and say so what when Trumpsters say 'ZOMG a major News agency got a leak. How does that happen?'

Anyway thx for the serious answer and I am glad to see you are not in the camp with @IGotAHugePeckah who seems to think this is the first leak in media history and that leaks are some shocking thing. lol.

When did I say I was shocked? If anything, this just confirms what I originally thought, that the FBI and CNN are biased against Trump. Dumb dumb.

The moronic shit I'm reading in this thread is just mind numbing lol

It sounds like you're illiterate. The full text of the indictment has been posted multiple times.

Stone coordinated with Wikileaks on the timing of the release of the emails and he knew the source of the emails was Russian hackers. He communicated directly with them as well. Stone coordinated with the administration on the timing of the release of the emails. There has long been a prima facie case for Trump's campaign having a connection to the Russian election interference campaign. This makes it practically a slam dunk if the charges against Stone are proven in court.

Stone lied about the existence of records of his communications with other conspirators (for lack of a better term, pending results of judicial proceedings yet to take place) and with Wikileaks. He attempted to get other witnesses to also lie, i.e. witness tampering, which has to be one of the most serious offenses there is, if the justice system is to take itself seriously. And all of this appears to be in writing, in the form of texts, emails, and Twitter messages.

There are a total of 7 charges, of which lying in his testimony is perhaps the least serious. Of course, it's all accusation until proven in court, but if they have the evidence they claim to have (and why wouldn't they?) that won't be hard.

Anymore questions?
ya but some staffer leaked his arrest timing details so that is what matters as that NEVER happens. Why are you focused on the above and asking him to focus on that?

<Huh2>

Leaks for things like this can happen from all sorts of sources. Any low level admin staffer could know the warrant for his arrest was sworn out and executed and printed and handed over to the FBI.

lol

Things we've learned about the FBI in this thread, people.

1. The FBI tips off the media when they're about to do a top secret raid.

2. The FBI has absolutely no way of being discrete about top secret raids - any low level admin staffer could know.

lmao, sherbros say the darndest things.

@Whippy McGee still purposefully ignoring all explanations of how investigative journalism works in an effort to derail the thread.

This thread is about the fact that the 2016 Trump campaign colluded with Russia and the various arrests that have come from that investigation. Good luck staying on topic so you don't get spanked like @grizzard2bid.

ROFL! The Roger Stone arrest has nothing to do with Trump / Russia collusion. Did you even read the indictment?

Off Topic... holy crap.

The Grand Jury information was obviously, illegally leaked to CNN and no Leftist wants to admit it.

Fucking bizzaro land.

Stone has always been the glue that tied all this together. That’s been said since day one.

He’s been filthy dirty since the Nixon era.

When did I say I was shocked? If anything, this just confirms what I originally thought, that the FBI and CNN are biased against Trump. Dumb dumb.

The moronic shit I'm reading in this thread is just mind numbing lol
the bulk of the moronic stuff though is from you. So there is that.

how does CNN being at an arrest site confirm bias? Do you think if Fox had that scoop they would not attend?

I mean we are adding this to your list of ;shock' and dumb things. First you express shock that leaks happen and not that CNN wold show up. D'uh.

CNN may have bias but them showing up for a scoop on the arrest does not confirm that.

And you have no clue who leaked the arrest. It is far more likely to come from a low level court staffer than Muellers team who have had many opportunities to leak bigger news than this and have not.

lol

Things we've learned about the FBI in this thread, people.

1. The FBI tips off the media when they're about to do a top secret raid.

2. The FBI has absolutely no way of being discrete about top secret raids - any low level admin staffer could know.

lmao, sherbros say the darndest things.
I learned Trump associates with multiple criminals.

ROFL! The Roger Stone arrest has nothing to do with Trump / Russia collusion. Did you even read the indictment?

Off Topic... holy crap.

The Grand Jury information was obviously, illegally leaked to CNN and no Leftist wants to admit it.

Fucking bizzaro land.
Riiiiiiiiight, nothing to do with Trump or Russia.... <45>
It sounds like you're illiterate. The full text of the indictment has been posted multiple times.

Stone coordinated with Wikileaks on the timing of the release of the emails and he knew the source of the emails was Russian hackers. He communicated directly with them as well. Stone coordinated with the administration on the timing of the release of the emails. There has long been a prima facie case for Trump's campaign having a connection to the Russian election interference campaign. This makes it practically a slam dunk if the charges against Stone are proven in court.

Stone lied about the existence of records of his communications with other conspirators (for lack of a better term, pending results of judicial proceedings yet to take place) and with Wikileaks. He attempted to get other witnesses to also lie, i.e. witness tampering, which has to be one of the most serious offenses there is, if the justice system is to take itself seriously. And all of this appears to be in writing, in the form of texts, emails, and Twitter messages.

There are a total of 7 charges, of which lying in his testimony is perhaps the least serious. Of course, it's all accusation until proven in court, but if they have the evidence they claim to have (and why wouldn't they?) that won't be hard.

Anymore questions?
Enjoy your day.

Russian hackers 'stole Mueller inquiry evidence'

"Russian hackers stole and then misrepresented evidence connected to the continuing prosecution of Russian companies accused of leading a propaganda campaign to influence the 2016 US election, a court has heard."

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47073263

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back