Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could post an Alex Jones article about the Democrats being pedophile vampires and say “huge if true” and it would be the same as your “huge if true” post about the buzzfeed story. Only no one of the stature of Bob Mueller or involved in any investigation has come out and called the Alex Jones story inaccurate.
I'll take that as an admission that what you claim about my position is inaccurate.

In other words, propaganda.

can i make a joke about the mod notes, i didnt see that restriction in the mod notes.

dont believe anything a guy that is going to prison for lying says. I have dealt with liars in my life and they will swear on their dead mother to complete a lie
So do you believe tRUmp?

But seriously Mueller is using verifiable documents . Look at the Manafort trial, their star witness wasn't Gates (who went down for lying) it was the work products Gates could provide . That is what secured the conviction. There's a reason the feds seized a shit ton from Cohen and have a cooperation agreement with CFO of tRUmp org. Those documents will be rock solid compared to convicts .

So do you believe tRUmp?

But seriously Mueller is using verifiable documents . Look at the Manafort trial, their star witness wasn't Gates (who went down for lying) it was the work products Gates could provide . That is what secured the conviction. There's a reason the feds seized a shit ton from Cohen and have a cooperation agreement with CFO of tRUmp org. Those documents will be rock solid compared to convicts .
I'm curious as to why you spell it "tRUmp"...

*tens of unnamed sources-journalism that prove true*

"Mueller is a shit anti-Trump Democrat running a rigged Witch Hunt!"

*One such story is disputed by Mueller*

"He's so fucking awesome!"

I'll take that as an admission that what you claim about my position is inaccurate.

In other words, propaganda.

I think you’re confusing me with someone else. I’ll take that as an admission that you can’t point to any accurate portions of the article.

I always figured Buzzfeed was for tweenage girls.
Just SMDH at the gullibility of some here.
It's not like this Leopold dude hasn't pulled this shit before.
Buncha fucking rubes would eat a dog turd covered in frosting and if the agitprop media told them it was cake.
And you all defend it...

1*HVm58R2DAHhelmMFK7w9-g.gif

Hahaha, maybe next time. Yes, I'm sure of it...

^^^

- Claimed "Fire and Fury" would end the Trump Presidency.

- Welched on a bet with me that Trump would still be President in 2019.

- Still has the stones to claim to know how the system works, and call others dumb.
Fucking shameless.

I think you’re confusing me with someone else. I’ll take that as an admission that you can’t point to any accurate portions of the article.
I guess I did, apologies.
I didn't even read the article since it wasn't anything to do with what I was talking about.

You could say huge if true, and that would be accurate for any preliminary story prior to confirmation. That's all I did, so I'm not sure what we're arguing.

nothing stupid about it.

What you guys are trying to say is that 'scoops' must never be erroneous and the sources must always be honest or its propaganda.

You guys are trying to set a absurd standard in your zeal to demonized the MSM alongside Trump.

The obligation of the MSM when reporting on REPORTS from other outlets is to announce whether they have been able to corroborate it or independently verify it. But it is just stupid to say they should not report on it if they are unable to corroborate on it or independently verify it. Of course they should still report on it, along with those caveats.

So do you believe tRUmp?

you dont sound biased at all

Mueller, a lifelong Republican, is hated by Trump for reasons until he praises him for other reasons.
It's odd how his convictions are tailored to the moment and are whatever he needs them to be.
You're squirming in desperation here.
As if the "Republicans" are above chicanery.
Bunch of globalist Neocons hate Trump, what a shock!

Seriously calm down. You should really see someone about how emotional you’re getting.
Fuck him, maybe his head will explode in a burst of wires and clocksprings.
I rather enjoy watching these TDS goofs squirm in their rabid fevers.

1. No
2. Yes

Because that’s how government works. He hasn’t been found guilty or even charged. Also idiotic Republicans in Congress wouldn’t impeach him if he killed someone. Now that Dems have the house it will happen.

Let me ask you, wouldn’t the investigation be over by now if Mueller had nothing?

Also, why is everyone in the Trump campaign and Trump himself lying about all things Russia? Why would they have to lie?

They had business dealings in Russia and knew that the sleazy Dems would frame them with Russia anyway, so they became defensive and lied about some peripheral shit that doesn't amout to much at all.

The optics of it wasn't in the Trump campaigns favor from the beginning, so much that Hilarys dealings with Uranium and Russia were almost irrelevant.

Perhaps if we considered the media didn't do their job on informing the public impartially we could see that they colluded with the Hillary campaign to frame DonLd Trump and the Trump campaign got picked up on some defensive lying.

This is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back