People sh*****g on Ankalaev for only wanting to fight for THE TITLE in Abu Dhabi...

He wants to fight Pereira only in Abu Dhabi not because he is afraid of him, but because that's where he is the most famous and where he can draw the most. He has fought a lot outside of Abu Dhabi, but this is a special occasion, on a PPV, for the title itself, so of course you want to fight where you are the most famous on such occasion.

Pereira is famous and can draw EVERYWHERE all over the globe, so he should have no problem fighting in Abu Dhabi if he was as brave as his fans claim. Nobody knows Ankalaev in USA or Brazil, so why should they fight there?
Fuck off. This fight should 100% not happen in Abu Dhabi. Pereira is the champion, Ank needs fight in Brazil or New York where he won't be able to roid to the gills and not make weight without consequences.

No home advantage for Ank.
<{1-12}>

Last edited:
In this thread? What are you talking about?
I said what I said.

alex3.png
magomed6.png

He wants to fight Pereira only in Abu Dhabi not because he is afraid of him, but because that's where he is the most famous and where he can draw the most. He has fought a lot outside of Abu Dhabi, but this is a special occasion, on a PPV, for the title itself, so of course you want to fight where you are the most famous on such occasion.

Pereira is famous and can draw EVERYWHERE all over the globe, so he should have no problem fighting in Abu Dhabi if he was as brave as his fans claim. Nobody knows Ankalaev in USA or Brazil, so why should they fight there?
Yeah, the thing is he is not the belt holder so him making these stipulations as a challenger comes off as extremely cocky and entitled.

The bird like structure of Ankalaev makes him very hard to cheer for. He’s some sort of owl/human chimera and I don’t like it.

An owl-human mutant that likes to keep it on the ground is indeed some shady organism

Back