Crime Paris 2024 Olympics

Every person I know who has been to France has said it’s a dirty shit hole

I don’t know how you can be so rich yet dirtier than a third world country

Every person I know who has been to France has said it’s a dirty shit hole

I don’t know how you can be so rich yet dirtier than a third world country
Paris is amazing. If you like art, architecture and/or history, there aren't many better cities to visit on the globe.

South of France and French alps, legit one of the nicest areas in the world.

France has its problems, but it's pretty tough to say it isn't a gorgeous country. If you do say that it's because you haven't been and/or you're trying to score points on sherdog.

Paris is amazing. If you like art, architecture and/or history, there aren't many better cities to visit on the globe.

France has its problems, but it's pretty tough to say it isn't a gorgeous country. If you do say that it's because you haven't been and/or you're trying to score points on sherdog.

I'd easily rank italy above France, excellent food culture and architecture along but the people are nicer and its cheaper on top of that

I'd easily rank italy above France, excellent food culture and architecture along but the people are nicer and its cheaper on top of that

Certain parts, yes for sure. Others, not so much. Tuscany/Florence/Almalfi coast/Sicily are all unbelievable and I'd go back tomorrow. Rome is the shit, ive had so much fun there and tons to see, ive been 3 times. Of course Venice is fun, for a couple days.

On the other hand, Naples is DIRTY, not a nice city. Milan sucks, big, grey city. Also dirty. Tbqh I'm not in love with northern Italy, and it's not so cheap up there.

But I digress, on the whole, Italy is a top 3 country for me, and I've been to a few.

Certain parts, yes for sure. Others, not so much. Tuscany/Florence/Almalfi coast/Sicily are all unbelievable and I'd go back tomorrow. Rome is the shit, ive had so much fun there and tons to see, ive been 3 times. Of course Venice is fun, for a couple days.

On the other hand, Naples is DIRTY, not a nice city. Milan sucks, big, grey city. Also dirty. Tbqh I'm not in love with northern Italy, and it's not so cheap up there.

But I digress, on the whole, Italy is a top 3 country for me, and I've been to a few.

To be fair I haven't been all over Italy but I've heard the same about naples, we got some really cheap flights to turin and spent a few nights there and were pleasantly surprised for a place I've heard very little about

To be fair I haven't been all over Italy but I've heard the same about naples, we got some really cheap flights to turin and spent a few nights there and were pleasantly surprised for a place I've heard very little about
Interesting. I was in Turin back in the day, just after their Olympics and I didn't love it. I mean, it's a decent city and we had fun, but in my personal opinion, south Italy is much better than the north. With the possible exception of food, depending on your tastes.

Either way, great region. I've been multiple times and still have quite a few places I've haven't been to. So much to see.

Interesting. I was in Turin back in the day, just after their Olympics and I didn't love it. I mean, it's a decent city and we had fun, but in my personal opinion, south Italy is much better than the north. With the possible exception of food, depending on your tastes.

Either way, great region. I've been multiple times and still have quite a few places I've haven't been to. So much to see.

I wasn't expecting it to rival the main attraction cities but we found plenty interesting to see and no being among tons of other tourists was great too. Seeing some real mountains for a first time in ages helped a lot too

There are plenty of great things about Paris. But the Paris I knew in the 90s is not there anymore. I am an architecture guy, and the city still has that. I visited London and Paris after covid and I was shocked. Paris has a real issue. They took in the worst of the worst. Angry, no assimilation skills, militant and poor is a bad recipe. On my last visit I had trouble experiencing "French" culture unless I spent big bucks at Michelin rated places. And being from NYC I keep my head on a swivel...I saw some crazy shit. Pickpockets are no joke in Paris. They dress and act like tourists, BUT they all look the same. Not French. Everyone tells you racial profiling is wrong, and morally maybe it is. But in Paris you have to profile and then can see it occurring...they use spotters, distractors, it's so organized. When you see it, it is obvious.

It's very nice but this is the price you pay for colonising places. The people in those places either become citizens of YOUR country or they have reasonable cause to come to your country. Speaking as a Brit. And with them, comes many great things and many terrible things.

If you read the message you quoted. I specifically said every person I know who has been to France, Paris specifically has said it's a shit hole compared to Australia. An extremely dirty and filthy country.

These are also people who are well travelled and have been everywhere. Architecture and history isn't unique to France.

It's very nice but this is the price you pay for colonising places. The people in those places either become citizens of YOUR country or they have reasonable cause to come to your country. Speaking as a Brit. And with them, comes many great things and many terrible things.

Britain is more racially diverse than France yet isn't even close to France in the problems it faces. Most people that go to London from Australia love it yet France is always seen as a negative. Italy is loved but it's slightly more homogenous.

Race is not that big of a factor. France is just a poorly ran country.

France is a muslim nation now, didn't you hear about their new leftist government wanting to ban Israel from competing?

Deal with it bigots.
What does Israel has to do with Islam. But it is competition between Jewish likes and Arabs who want to make everybody on their side. But funniest thi g is Islamophobia come and say you do not like Israel you must be Muslim liker or some other crap.

If you read the message you quoted. I specifically said every person I know who has been to France, Paris specifically has said it's a shit hole compared to Australia. An extremely dirty and filthy country.

These are also people who are well travelled and have been everywhere. Architecture and history isn't unique to France.
Well, funny enough I lived in Australia for 5+ years, so I can tell you first hand.

Sure, Australia, like Canada and most of the US, is newer than anywhere in Europe. If you or your friend's are judging based off building age, Europe will be a "shit hole" compared to the new world.

But, and I say this as someone who loves Australia and Sydney specifically, there is no culture there. Sydney, Melbourne world class cities (like Paris) in their own way. The rest of the country nice, but sparse, to say the least.

And if you hate immigrants, which I'm going to guess you do, you'd hate Australia. They have lots there.

Back