Social Transgender swimmer Lia Thomas out of Olympics after losing legal battle

It is weird. Those for allowing trans gals to compete will generally tell you men have the upper hand in society, or those on the left will say white men are the devil and cheated their way to the top. Take that same white male, put him in a dress and lipstick that pig up, and they are then saying "right this way, maam. Have an advantage and cheat your way up."

Someone make this make sense...
Logic on the illogical is itself illogical.
You're watching a dog chase its tail... except it has no tail. It's a dog chasing the empty space where a tail used to be.

It is weird because Imane Khelif fought at the Tokyo Summer Olympics

This Imane's first opponent in the Olympics quit 45 seconds into the fight.

Absolutely wild. I know the losing fighter said she didn't quit because it was a man, and she had no problem fighting them..

Still, I have no clue how this is allowed if the Algerian was failing tests. Did they pass a sex-identification test recently? What the fuck is going on here?

Absolutely wild. I know the losing fighter said she didn't quit because it was a man, and she had no problem fighting them..

Still, I have no clue how this is allowed if the Algerian was failing tests. Did they pass a sex-identification test recently? What the fuck is going on here?
Their passport says 'female' on it , that seems to be sufficient proof for the IOC .

I know the losing fighter said she didn't quit because it was a man, and she had no problem fighting them..
Doubt.
GT5pawuWIAAUGw1

Last edited:
IOC let the national comission make the decision at the end of the day. And cause Algeria says the man is a woman, then "it's all ok" - bullshit weaselry from IOC cause of course the countries in question will send their athletes to the games. They threw out the bans and reasonings IBU had and decided not to make a real call themselves.

That was the first time IOC did the boxing themselves, istead of IBU, after they fell out for different areas of fuckary and asshattery.

As someone posted, IBU is a bunch of corrupt fucks - but on this they were in the right. And it is despicapble from IOC to not make a call themselves, when not doing so was essentially sayimg "yes, send in the dudes"

Because international boxing is incompetent and at that point they still had no protocol for testing and disqualifying Imane at that point while, following outrage in previous years, it seems like every other world sport's governing body had gotten their shit together by that point. So the IBA acted in the wake of that disgrace, but when they finally got one thing right, the IOC stepped in and reversed it. The reason the IOC gave them the boot was because the IBA is a Russian-run shitshow, but that should have nothing to do with this. Finally the IBA did it's one job, and what does the IOC's Paris-based ad hoc committee do?

They reverse it. And they have their officials out there saying the testing is in accordance with international rules, but there are no rules, because they kicked the IBA out. So they aren't following any rules.

Because the values that take priority in Paris in 2024 are the same that gave us a summertime balls-out trannie burlesque.

IOC let the national comission make the decision at the end of the day. And cause Algeria says the man is a woman, then "it's all ok" - bullshit weaselry from IOC cause of course the countries in question will send their athletes to the games. They threw out the bans and reasonings IBU had and decided not to make a real call themselves.

That was the first time IOC did the boxing themselves, istead of IBU, after they fell out for different areas of fuckary and asshattery.

As someone posted, IBU is a bunch of corrupt fucks - but on this they were in the right. And it is despicapble from IOC to not make a call themselves, when not doing so was essentially sayimg "yes, send in the dudes"

There's no doubt she was born female and spent her life thinking she was female. The question is because she has male chromosomes, not because she's trans. She isn't trans.

There's no doubt she was born female and spent her life thinking she was female. The question is because she has male chromosomes, not because she's trans. She isn't trans.
Yes. Absolutely not trans. Dunno what in my post made you think I was talking about trans-woman?

Yes. Absolutely not trans. Dunno what in my post made you think I was talking about trans-woman?

My bad if you didn't mean it like that. I've spent too much time on twitter today where people are absolutely convinced that it's a trans athlete.

I can't get my head around how stupid they have to be to think that Algeria of all places would send trans athletes but there you go.

My bad if you didn't mean it like that. I've spent too much time on twitter today where people are absolutely convinced that it's a trans athlete.

I can't get my head around how stupid they have to be to think that Algeria of all places would send trans athletes but there you go.
To be fair, I should not used the term "man" so heavily (but I am pissed off, so I did) - I can see where you came from. I just have a pretty strong stance on intersex athletes (beyond reasonable medical points etc) in women's sports and here I fully agree that IBU was in the right with what they did.

She/he is not trans but a male/ female mix at birth. The unfair part is the xy make up that creates a male with altered female biology.

Dam this trans stuff is crazy, especially in combat sports.

Not good for womens sports

She/he is not trans but a male/ female mix at birth. The unfair part is the xy make up that creates a male with altered female biology.

I would have no issue with this as a point, where it becomes an issue for me is when people are emphasising that they think someone who was born as a woman, appears to have the correct tools for a woman, is brought up as a woman and finds out that they have male chromosomes as an adult is a man.

Back