PariahCarey

Entrophy your a great poster. But people stop this drama soap opera shit.

Perhaps I havent posted here long enough to have the right to an opinion. But it do seem like a gem of information slowly is turning to shit and childish bickering.

Peace out fighters and lifters!

Seriously, if you are going to write that much everytime some internet mouse starts roaring, you are going to have some tired hands. I don't think you have to worry about character assassination here. Your lifting numbers and generally useful information protect you from that. You've just stumbled upon someone who just wants to be heard/wants attention.

But, in his defense Pariah, was being a total asshole.

Sean S said:
Seriously, if you are going to write that much everytime some internet mouse starts roaring, you are going to have some tired hands. I don't think you have to worry about character assassination here. Your lifting numbers and generally useful information protect you from that. You've just stumbled upon someone who just wants to be heard/wants attention.

Agreed. Don't feed the trolls.

I endorse Entropy full-heartedly - he's got a great body of knowledge on strength, and likes to help out. I can't think of anyone I'd rather turn to for info that Entropy. I might come back and post once a few things get straightened out, but you guys are in very capable hands anyways with Entropy here.

I apologized in the 5'9 thread for flame wars. I don't like you Entropy, I didn't bother reading your entrire above post cause i gto better things to d, but to say you don't attack other people is ridiculous, you come off as sociopathic...sometimes one can get sucked into these things on the internet and lose track of why they came on hre in the first place...I got better things to do...like i said in that post that i'm going to try and remain positve and lets get back on point in this forum... i did think calling you demEntrophy was pretty fun but anyway...so...

...SORRY FOR THE ATTACK ENTROPY, i should've handled it better...

I for one hope you do stay, Entropy. We have already, for the time, lost Carnal and I hope that you don't decide to do the same. In my short time here I have learned some from you already and I thank you for it.

Its over, he's apologised, back to business.

what the hell.

seriously this is just foolishness. could you not have just PM'd him? or created this post where it belongs" The War Room" and PM directed him to it?

I realize that i can just ignor this and go about my merry way, but if nothing is done soon all sherdog S&P will be is a gigantic collection of pissing contests threads.

Cmart said:
I endorse Entropy full-heartedly - he's got a great body of knowledge on strength, and likes to help out. I can't think of anyone I'd rather turn to for info that Entropy. I might come back and post once a few things get straightened out, but you guys are in very capable hands anyways with Entropy here.

Your comments are much appreciated.

Sadly, your kind is not the majority here.

In order to set a greater standard for the many that employ a nonsensical approach, I would much rather have you around to make a positive impact.

PariahCarey said:
I apologized in the 5'9 thread for flame wars. I don't like you Entropy, I didn't bother reading your entrire above post cause i gto better things to d, but to say you don't attack other people is ridiculous, you come off as sociopathic...sometimes one can get sucked into these things on the internet and lose track of why they came on hre in the first place...I got better things to do...like i said in that post that i'm going to try and remain positve and lets get back on point in this forum... i did think calling you demEntrophy was pretty fun but anyway...so...

...SORRY FOR THE ATTACK ENTROPY, i should've handled it better...

Thank you.

Truce accepted

yomon said:
what the hell.

seriously this is just foolishness.

Yomon, open discussion is far from foolishness. Closing one

Pariah and I just more or less smoothed out a similar matter over PM's (apparently he felt I condescended to him, originally: a completely different interpretation of my treatment than I would have given, but one that nonethelss ballooned into a soap opera...I'm glad it's laid to rest). Oh yeah, for the record, Pariah, I consider Whitman the ORIGINAL Beatnik.

Actually, the point I'm most interested in discussing is in regards to matters where you, Entropy, and James Smith disagree? Is it on overhead lifts? Cocky wrote that James doesn't believe in the C&J for athletes because of the repetitive stress to the shoulder the dynamic overhead lifts cause. What's your take on this?

Madmick, James Smith's beef with any type of OHP was while a contact athlete was in season. Football, hockey, wrestling, and to some degree MMA. He felt that the shoulders would be more prone to injury, especially with heavy OHP.

Wrecking Ball said:
Madmick, James Smith's beef with any type of OHP was while a contact athlete was in season. Football, hockey, wrestling, and to some degree MMA. He felt that the shoulders would be more prone to injury, especially with heavy OHP.

Oh, I never had that clarified. I really should just got o his forum and discuss it there.

I was afraid to give up my Push Presses. Madmick can't live withouy his push presses!

OMG, did I just refer to myself in the 3rd person? Delta, you :eek::eek::eek:, look what you've done to me, I fucking hate you.

Madmick said:
Actually, the point I'm most interested in discussing is in regards to matters where you, Entropy, and James Smith disagree? Is it on overhead lifts? Cocky wrote that James doesn't believe in the C&J for athletes because of the repetitive stress to the shoulder the dynamic overhead lifts cause. What's your take on this?

Before I begin, I

Back