Paige VanZant: "Ronda haters are jelly"

please fast-track her to a titleshot so joanna can knock that hair off.

Bad move PVZ defending Ronda, now they will look to tear you down.

Or maybe Van Zant not being hated on at all, she's not significant enough to have haters. And I'm pretty sure Ronda gets hated because she's just unlikeable.

The jealous of success excuse is so fucken lame, by that logic guys like Fedor and GSP would have been the most hated fighters on the planet, and we all know it was very much the opposite.

And ya, Cyborg is universally more likeable, saying she looks like a man is very childish and makes you seem very hateful and butthurt.

This all day!

My dad is a big boxing fan, the other day he said he saw Ronda for the first time and could not believe how terrible she looked, he said her boxing sucked, he added that the Polish woman champ looked really good though.
How they keep trying to sell Ronda's brawling stand up as so great high level boxing is a joke.

Man, Rhonda is so good they can't even get boxing sparring partners for her. They had to fly in champion boxers from Mexico and she was knocking them out just in sparring. Dana said so.

came in this thread just to see if she actually said the word "jelly".

Gold, reaver, gold. Maybe replace shaved with "shorn" though.

I don't hate Rousey I just hate her retard fans who think she can beat male professional fighters.

1353729497-mcghehey.gif

She's hyping herself. The tards who believe it... actually believe it.

she's delusional enough to believe it. she truly believe she can beat cain in a fight. or beat anybody in a street fight (her words)

she's delusional, needs help

Next fight for PVZ she needs to do the Rob Van Damn thing when she's introduced.

PAIGE Van Zant pointing her thumbs in ala RVD

Haha, just g i'd squirrel monkey and was way off.

Back