Paige VanZant: "Ronda haters are jelly"

gets a little c*nty still focusing on her saying she would shave her head

ragging on Page just strikes me as very 'high school'

Recited word for word from the big book of armchair psychology for dummies and bubble headed teenagers.

gets a little c*nty still focusing on her saying she would shave her head

you think thats bad, can you believe that there are some people in the world that lie to terminally ill children?

like, they totally, like totally said that they would shave their heads, and then like, di'int. omg right???

Jelly is amazing. It's the most stereotypical one-word response of the 20yr old social media whore generation.

I despise Rupert Murdoch. I fucking hate the bloke. Am I jealous because I'm not a 200yr old man with billions in the bank? No. I fucking hate him coz he's a sly, conniving dirty human being who operates on an untouchable level and exudes arrogance over his sly, conniving ways. I'd love billions in the bank. I'd rather those billions got there through being a non-200yr old sly, conniving, horrific, disgusting man.

Hip-hop culture, for you.

You're jealous of my gold chains and gold teeth and multi-millions.

No, I'm actually not.

I have never been to jail, never harmed another human being through greed and violence, and don't feel the need to brag about myself endlessly.

I earn a pittance compared to you. But guess what. I'm a nice human being and have plenty of stories to tell that don't involve taking advantage of other people.

Jelly. Haha.

you think thats bad, can you believe that there are some people in the world that lie to terminally ill children?

like, they totally, like totally said that they would shave their heads, and then like, di'int. omg right???

"I'll, like, TOTALLLY shave my head for charity"

(thinks about it 3 weeks later)

"Guys will like, totally, not find me hot anymore, like....maybe not...like"

The jelly generation/

People still don't understand this is the reason behind the outrage. going back on a promise to sick kids.

Yeah...it's time.

headshaving.jpg

The men will be in mourning and will have to take a cold look in the full-size Cheeto dusted mirror to decide if they would still "do" a bald PVZ (protip: they would).

But all the women will tell her how cute her short hair looks. That's what women do, because they all rejoice when one of their ranks voluntarily removes themselves from the competition.

Back