Paige VanZant: "Ronda haters are jelly"

Jealousy =/= Envy. She means that she thinks people are envious of Ronda. Which, the vast majority are not.

Also, shave your damn head!

Or maybe Van Zant not being hated on at all, she's not significant enough to have haters. And I'm pretty sure Ronda gets hated because she's just unlikeable.

The jealous of success excuse is so fucken lame, by that logic guys like Fedor and GSP would have been the most hated fighters on the planet, and we all know it was very much the opposite.

Finally someone with some common sense.

This whole "if you don't like him it is because you are jealous" is as idiotic as "If you do not support gays, it is because you are a closet gay"

God she is so fawkn hot! I would suck a bowel movement out of her.

I love Honda, but...

jnNsWAV.jpg

Also: one more to the she-needs-to-shave-her-head-already crew.

Ahhh... as expected

Just thought I'd leave this here. I don't have an opinion on this, honestly, just wanted to give you guys an excuse to yell at each other some more.

PVZ: "Ronda’s been awesome to me. I don’t see how anyone can look at her and see anything except for, she’s the person you want to emulate and admire. If someone is saying bad things about Ronda, it’s because they’re jealous, they’re small-minded people who would rather tear someone down than build themselves up."

"It’s the way she treats everyone. She was nice to me, but she was also polite and responsive to every fan and person who wanted to talk to her. That’s the way you should be and that’s why I shake my head when people are jealous of her."

Sauce

Bonus PVZ photo (because we love to watch her leave):
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%204.32.08%20PM_zpsnhejmxqb.png

is that cellulite on her thigh? shes a 21 year old professional athlete...must be terrible genetics.

also, did she shave her hair yet?

If you keep posting that stupidity even Joanna will start to have haters, through no fault of her own.

wheres the stupidity in that statement? her striking is cleaner than male MMA fighters.

Didn't she say she had something bigger planned than shaving her head? Anything come of that?

Anyway, putting $20 down for her to lose, the odds are ridiculous in her favour. $20 gets you $220.

Where at?

Or maybe Van Zant not being hated on at all, she's not significant enough to have haters. And I'm pretty sure Ronda gets hated because she's just unlikeable.

The jealous of success excuse is so fucken lame, by that logic guys like Fedor and GSP would have been the most hated fighters on the planet, and we all know it was very much the opposite.

And ya, Cyborg is universally more likeable, saying she looks like a man is very childish and makes you seem very hateful and butthurt.

Fedor and GSP got a boatload of hate.

And, yeah, Cyborg is about as unlikable as they come.

Hint: The reason people are obsessed with her jawline isn't because they're expressing some childish "she's ugly so I don't like her" sentiment. It's because it makes her look like every juiced up female bodybuilder we've ever seen, and a lot of people don't think that's just some unfortunate coincidence.

Good thing she realizes she looks better from the back.

As long as she has a full head of hair, very little of what she says matters

OP talks like a 12 year old black girl in 2009.

"Jelly"?

Seriously, OP? You're gonna go with "jelly"?

Back