Paige VanZant: "Ronda haters are jelly"

PVZ a great scrappy fighter gets hated on for being a fan of a Wmma idol.

Welcome to sherdog.
Does any Wmma fighter get credit on here? Only Cyborg because she's the closest to a male.

Or maybe Van Zant not being hated on at all, she's not significant enough to have haters. And I'm pretty sure Ronda gets hated because she's just unlikeable.

The jealous of success excuse is so fucken lame, by that logic guys like Fedor and GSP would have been the most hated fighters on the planet, and we all know it was very much the opposite.

And ya, Cyborg is universally more likeable, saying she looks like a man is very childish and makes you seem very hateful and butthurt.

Welcome to sherdog.
Does any Wmma fighter get credit on here? Only Cyborg because she's the closest to a male.

Don't be so narrow minded. Sherdog hates everything, not just WMMA.

Welcome to sherdog.

I like her as a fighter, she is fearless, just has zero power. But she really got where she is more on her looks. I don't blame her for that though, but I would think some other women fighters might be kind of pissed about it.

Welcome to sherdog.

why r u bashing cyborg?

Yet head her shaved she has?

not many people hate Ronda. There are a lot of people that are annoyed by her short man syndrome when it comes to her dealing with the fact she's not a man and will never be better than men at fighting.

I don't remember seeing anybody hate on Joanna Jędrzejczyk. I'm sure there probably is some butthurt Claudia Gadelha fans on here, though. Oh well, Joanna is going to KO her in the rematch, anyway.

Joanna deserves all the credit in the world, in my opinion. She's just so damn exciting. Her striking is better from a technical standpoint than a lot of the men in the UFC. I'm sure tons will disagree with that, but those people are blind, and likely just hate WMMA to begin with, so they won't give credit where it's due.

Joanna is the future of WMMA. I know many will likely disagree with that, but we haven't really seen any women fight like her. We haven't seen any women with striking like THAT, she really is like a female Chuck Liddell, like so many say.

She hasn't even shown her entire striking game yet, either, and it's crazy. Just wait until she starts using her kicks more, she's going to be even more dominant. And as the years go by, her ground game will improve, it could end up being a real big part of her game for all we know.

Joanna and Claudia are so far ahead of the rest of the division right now, in my opinion, but I think Joanna is a bad match for Claudia. Joanna looks scarier in each fight and Claudia looks the same. Claudia isn't going to do anything that Joanna hasn't dealt with before and although some people believe she won the first fight (lol, Joanna won that shit, sorry kids!), I don't see Claudia lasting 5 rounds.

Joanna's TDD is going to be too good and her striking will be too much.

/rantrant

Jelly? Because thats what Paige's head is filled with.

I don't remember seeing anybody hate on Joanna Jędrzejczyk. I'm sure there probably is some butthurt Claudia Gadelha fans on here, though. Oh well, Joanna is going to KO her in the rematch, anyway.

Joanna deserves all the credit in the world, in my opinion. She's just so damn exciting. Her striking is better from a technical standpoint than a lot of the men in the UFC. I'm sure tons will disagree with that, but those people are blind, and likely just hate WMMA to begin with, so they won't give credit where it's due.

Joanna is the future of WMMA. I know many will likely disagree with that, but we haven't really seen any women fight like her. We haven't seen any women with striking like THAT, she really is like a female Chuck Liddell, like so many say.

She hasn't even shown her entire striking game yet, either, and it's crazy. Just wait until she starts using her kicks more, she's going to be even more dominant. And as the years go by, her ground game will improve, it could end up being a real big part of her game for all we know.

Joanna and Claudia are so far ahead of the rest of the division right now, in my opinion, but I think Joanna is a bad match for Claudia. Joanna looks scarier in each fight and Claudia looks the same. Claudia isn't going to do anything that Joanna hasn't dealt with before and although some people believe she won the first fight (lol, Joanna won that shit, sorry kids!), I don't see Claudia lasting 5 rounds.

Joanna's TDD is going to be too good and her striking will be too much.

/rantrant

If you keep posting that stupidity even Joanna will start to have haters, through no fault of her own.

Hater going to be haters, there is not one MMA fighter without a hater. The more popular you are the more haters you have. If you don't have haters that mean no one give a shit about you as a fighter.

If you keep posting that stupidity even Joanna will start to have haters, through no fault of her own.

My dad is a big boxing fan, the other day he said he saw Ronda for the first time and could not believe how terrible she looked, he said her boxing sucked, he added that the Polish woman champ looked really good though.
How they keep trying to sell Ronda's brawling stand up as so great high level boxing is a joke.

One of them...

5df84009e3bbae199bf3fab251b59c4d.gif

My dad is a big boxing fan, the other day he said he saw Ronda for the first time and could not believe how terrible she looked, he said her boxing sucked, he added that the Polish woman champ looked really good though.
How they keep trying to sell Ronda's brawling stand up as so great high level boxing is a joke.

Your dad is a moron

Back