Paige VanZant: "Ronda haters are jelly"

At this point, shaving her head isn't enough for her balking at the shaving her head thing for so long and renigging.

She can only go with the gimmick and shave something else and do a playboy shoot and donate the proceeds to charity as a way to redemption.

Shaving her head now will only look to be because of backlash and not cause she gives a shit to keep her word.

Unfortunately it's probably just the forum dwellers that know the scandalous truth so she can give a fuck.

Man knows what he's talking about.

Oxy works as well to make a chick take it up the ass, but cocaine is like catnip to strippers.

This comes off as eerily close to rape

Well...seems pretty clear she goes on sherdog now...Hey Paige, no one respects you because of the haircut bs. Either just admit you don't want to shave your head or go through with it

baboon.jpg

Whatever works for you. I am not here to judge :)

Keep showing your butt Paige, we all know where your career would be if it wasn't for those assets. W"MMA", what a fucking joke. More like wannabe Playgirls who couldn't make it.

PVZ sounds like an annoying 20something valley girl. Not really my type at all. She seems like the type to say "oh my god you guys" a lot or say things like "you know like" a lot. She is cute/hot but I honestly don't think she's the hottest thing out there. There are quite a few I like better than her.

But they whole "they just jelly" arguement is always dumb too.

Nah. I just don't think she should be anywhere *near* the discussion of top tier fighters when a lot of her opponents are essentially people who picked the sport up for fitness purposes a few years earlier. And she has one of the biggest mouths of any fighter out there at the moment....

To be fair I'm sure most of us have spent 15 minutes jamming it in the wrong hole...

I honestly doubt you ever spent more than two seconds in any hole... Well, apart from your house.

Lol what kind of chicks dont notice its in the wrong hole for 15 minutes?

You would know all about a chick that doesn't notice it, don't you?

Sorry guys. Too easy.

Back